Author Topic: MAGA Bomber Thread  (Read 22512 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA Bomber Thread
« Reply #325 on: October 26, 2018, 12:40:59 PM »
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2992218

Insane people

"would a person that sent out fake bombs actually be guilty of a crime? I get mail i don't want every day."
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 26, 2018, 12:41:43 PM »
is he just incompetent?

did you see the photos he posted of himself
that question wasn't directed at you

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 26, 2018, 12:41:58 PM »
even if the devices didn't have detonators, what's your point?  what do you conclude his motive was?  was he just trying to send a threat?  is he just incompetent?  false flag?

tell me what you think the significance is of the devices being faulty?

My point is that he may be crazy, but clearly not so crazy that he actually wanted to murder anyone, which is why he sent props instead of bombs. Nice to see a little civility among our crazies on the right. The left should take note.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 26, 2018, 12:43:20 PM »
Kdub still going with the "bombs" narrative despite the fbi saying that several of the devices were so unstable they decided to detonate them instead of shipping them back to hq  :lol:

I think you know they detonated them because they enjoy blowing crap up. When you make a “bomb” without a detonator, that’s not a bomb.

I don't understand why this matters to anybody. An insane person thought they were making devices to injure/kill what he considers political enemies....we don't care because he didn't build the device to spec?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 26, 2018, 12:44:56 PM »
remember when ksuw took a sabbatical to mentally prepare himself to go to bat for trump 247

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: October 26, 2018, 12:44:59 PM »
I am always amazed when conservatives see stuff like this and they feel like they can’t just come out and say “yep that’s a POS Trump supporter.”

It’s not like you’re a bad person just because you like Trump too.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 26, 2018, 12:47:09 PM »

My point is that he may be crazy, but clearly not so crazy that he actually wanted to murder anyone, which is why he sent props instead of bombs. Nice to see a little civility among our crazies on the right. The left should take note.

Let’s see if they charge him with sending props or with sending bombs.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 26, 2018, 12:47:19 PM »
even if the devices didn't have detonators, what's your point?  what do you conclude his motive was?  was he just trying to send a threat?  is he just incompetent?  false flag?

OK, so let me know if I have this right.

You think he sent devices that look like bombs and contain explosive material, but, out of a sense of civility, purposefully constructed the devices in such a way that they couldn't be detonated.  Is that what you think?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 26, 2018, 12:48:27 PM »
I love the dax double standard of hanging on hilldog saying "uncivil" like 15 posts ITT and ignorning the leader of the Free world talking about violence against opponents on a weekly basis.

Please continue.
Dems have the same history of violence. Your point is dumb. If you guys wanna blame Trump, do it. You don’t need permission.

And wacky I'd be calling out a dem leader who spoke the way Trump does and Drew the same logical conclusion that a leaders speaking that way influences crazy people. No doubt there are crazies on the left too....

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 26, 2018, 12:51:08 PM »

You think he sent devices that look like bombs and contain explosive material, but, out of a sense of civility, purposefully constructed the devices in such a way that they couldn't be detonated.  Is that what you think?

Almost. Anything can be detonated. By pyro bomb squad guys. These things weren’t made to actually blow up on their own. Even our crazy pubs value life.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 12:54:36 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 26, 2018, 12:53:26 PM »
I love the dax double standard of hanging on hilldog saying "uncivil" like 15 posts ITT and ignorning the leader of the Free world talking about violence against opponents on a weekly basis.

Please continue.
Dems have the same history of violence. Your point is dumb. If you guys wanna blame Trump, do it. You don’t need permission.

And wacky I'd be calling out a dem leader who spoke the way Trump does and Drew the same logical conclusion that a leaders speaking that way influences crazy people. No doubt there are crazies on the left too....

All disagreement is violence . . . -Phil Titola of gE

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 26, 2018, 12:53:33 PM »
psst this isn't hard we should unilaterally codemn extremism regardless of political affiliation

(this doesn't require a historical comparative analysis)

c'mon buds we can do this :cheers:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 12:57:29 PM by LickNeckey »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 26, 2018, 12:56:05 PM »
Dudes Twitter feed looks like a bot....

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 26, 2018, 12:56:45 PM »

Almost. Anything can be detonated. By pyro bomb squad guys. These things weren’t made to actually blow up on their own. Even our crazy pubs value life.

Science tells us that this isn't true at all. You are reaching so hard here I'm surprised you haven't dislocated your shoulder.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 26, 2018, 12:57:22 PM »
Quality troll from kdub, had me hooked for a bit but folded under questioning

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 26, 2018, 12:58:25 PM »
I’m super excited about new kazz dub extreme

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 26, 2018, 01:06:50 PM »
Current Booking Agent/Sales/Marketing/Promotions/Project Mgr Live Events Seminole Hard Rock Live.Former Professional Soccer Player, Wrestler, Cage Fighter.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 26, 2018, 01:07:54 PM »

Science tells us that this isn't true at all. You are reaching so hard here I'm surprised you haven't dislocated your shoulder.

This guy accepts your challenge.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 26, 2018, 01:08:35 PM »

Fascinating

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 26, 2018, 01:11:37 PM »
Rush just mentioned this guy's Twitter is "very strange, in the sense that he has many liberal democrat followers"

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: October 26, 2018, 01:14:33 PM »

This guy accepts your challenge.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7577475/pipe-bomb-x-rays-maga-clinton-obama-isis-flag/

???  not exactly a liberal outlet

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 26, 2018, 01:20:08 PM »
Kdub got me....nice work.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 26, 2018, 01:23:09 PM »
Seriously tho, glad nobody got hurt and another lunatic is off the street. Also glad they caught the dude so fast.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 26, 2018, 01:26:01 PM »
Kdub got me....nice work.

Dax and Wacks were hilarious too. Good work, boys!

Also, Dax and Wacks sounds like an awesome comedy duo.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 01:29:20 PM by bucket »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 26, 2018, 01:27:23 PM »
Nobody is as whiny as you, bud.