Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 233713 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #2625 on: July 16, 2015, 06:28:55 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: July 16, 2015, 09:37:43 PM »

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: August 02, 2015, 06:13:55 AM »
See those cameras are great for both sides.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: August 02, 2015, 08:25:29 AM »
Yeah, cameras for everyone.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: August 12, 2015, 04:12:34 PM »
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/08/from-paris-to-ferguson/400853/

I'm constantly amazed at the selective nature of racism and self centered focus of some activists.  When you say a guy who commits a  pretty vicious robbery could be your husband, cry about black people disproportionately being targeted by police (while ignoring her "husband" violently robbing another person of color), and your next best issue of over-reaction is a guy who shot at police and subsequently killed, its hard to take you seriously. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: August 12, 2015, 04:36:04 PM »
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/08/from-paris-to-ferguson/400853/

I'm constantly amazed at the selective nature of racism and self centered focus of some activists.  When you say a guy who commits a  pretty vicious robbery could be your husband, cry about black people disproportionately being targeted by police (while ignoring her "husband" violently robbing another person of color), and your next best issue of over-reaction is a guy who shot at police and subsequently killed, its hard to take you seriously.

Who committed a vicious robbery?

I think her "next best" issue is the police gassing peaceful protestors, and subsequently being pwned by a judge for it.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: August 12, 2015, 04:49:17 PM »

I think her "next best" issue is the police gassing peaceful protestors, and subsequently being pwned by a judge for it.

Strong arm robbery not vicious, okay, thanks for the update. 

And the fact that you protest the police defending themselves from a known criminal is absurd and Banks shows her further divorce from reality by framing the shooting as being near where her children go to school and near where she lives (which is highlighted by all her notes about her privilege leading people to believe she probably lives in a privileged neighborhood) as an attempt to make the cops defending themselves look illegitimate.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: August 12, 2015, 05:32:26 PM »

And the fact that you protest the police defending themselves from a known criminal is absurd and Banks shows her further divorce from reality by framing the shooting as being near where her children go to school and near where she lives (which is highlighted by all her notes about her privilege leading people to believe she probably lives in a privileged neighborhood) as an attempt to make the cops defending themselves look illegitimate.

Its a shame the Judge didn't see it as protecting themselves when they hosed women down with mace.  Stupid judge

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: August 12, 2015, 06:38:27 PM »
edn, what are your thoughts on vaginal searches on perps?

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=33917.msg1409636#msg1409636

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: August 12, 2015, 07:00:22 PM »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: August 12, 2015, 07:01:02 PM »

Its a shame the Judge didn't see it as protecting themselves when they hosed women down with mace.  Stupid judge
Yeah totally different issue, but if you want to bring in random semi-related events we can.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: August 12, 2015, 07:15:37 PM »
You linked the article where she wrote about it bud.  I know the intent was to give her the business so you gotta take the good with the bad.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: August 12, 2015, 07:34:15 PM »
You linked the article where she wrote about it bud.  I know the intent was to give her the business so you gotta take the good with the bad.

Except you're taking the point remaking it into something to fit your narrative. I mean it would be like me saying she directly supports killing cops because she was protesting at that event.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: August 12, 2015, 08:38:41 PM »

Except you're taking the point remaking it into something to fit your narrative. I mean it would be like me saying she directly supports killing cops because she was protesting at that event.

It wouldn't be like that all.