Author Topic: Q is Real  (Read 107317 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Q is Real
« Reply #350 on: April 25, 2020, 01:57:46 PM »
He did not

....so in the end he obviously didn't kill himself. Just like Jeffrey Epstein. Shut up. I know he's your friend but I don't care.

:lol: :lol:
bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Q is Real
« Reply #351 on: April 25, 2020, 02:02:12 PM »
I like Tom Hanks so I hope that isn’t true. 

But it’s sad to see UISD being so deflective. 

UISD types: 

Steele Dossier (and similar):  100% Truth!

Anything that makes my favorite mega corrupt politicians look bad:  Massive Qnon conspiracy!!

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 25, 2020, 02:04:49 PM »
I like Tom Hanks so I hope that isn’t true. 

But it’s sad to UISD being so deflective. 

UISD types: 

Steele Dossier (and similar):  100% Truth!

Anything that makes my favorite mega corrupt politicians look bad:  Massive Qnon conspiracy!!

rinse and repeat.

bears are fast...

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 25, 2020, 02:48:16 PM »
I am not sure what I find more compelling the confirmation bias being displayed right now or the strawman named UISD that Dax is Don Quixote'ing his ass off against.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 25, 2020, 03:01:24 PM »
The current bet is scheduled to expire tonight. I haven't seen any confirmation from Bqqkie about whether he's interested in double or nothing for next week. If the deadline lapses before Bqqkie makes a definitive statement to that effect, I'm going to consider the matter concluded.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Q is Real
« Reply #355 on: April 25, 2020, 03:12:55 PM »
I am not sure what I find more compelling the confirmation bias being displayed right now or the strawman named UISD that Dax is Don Quixote'ing his ass off against.
You guys believe everything you’re told to believe regarding OrangeMan bad  and you parrot it to the hilt. 

For example:  You and the rest of the Useful Idiot collective 1000% believed everything your self affirming media told you to believe regarding Russian COLUSION.   Whenever doubt was cast on the information or whenever true motives began to be revealed.  You and the rest of the Useful Idiot movement 1000% parroted everything your self affirming media did to misdirect and obfuscate.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #356 on: April 25, 2020, 04:49:12 PM »
Dax, do you think Tom Hanks is part of a global pedo-ring that is trying to control the world?

You can split the pedo-ring and world domination pieces if that makes it possible for you to make a definitive statement about Tom Hanks.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 25, 2020, 05:13:21 PM »
The current bet is scheduled to expire tonight. I haven't seen any confirmation from Bqqkie about whether he's interested in double or nothing for next week. If the deadline lapses before Bqqkie makes a definitive statement to that effect, I'm going to consider the matter concluded.

I’m good for a $500 donation to the fattyfund regardless of outcome and will gladly congratulate you on the win if we get nothing by 11:59pm CST.

Clearly “something” is brewing and will be unsealed soon, however may not happen in the next 7ish hours.  Regardless of outcome, I’m committed to a $500 contribution. Out of respect for a wagering agreement I made w the wife, I won’t go double or nothing as I’ve promised & agreed to a $500 “per game” limit. 

Regardless, it’s been a fun play and for a great cause!!  :cheers:

Here’s an interesting thread that’s purely on mans speculation, however a decent theory imho.

https://twitter.com/truthhammer888/status/1237554657104257024
bears are fast...

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 25, 2020, 05:49:41 PM »
You guys believe everything you’re told to believe regarding OrangeMan bad  and you parrot it to the hilt. 

For example:  You and the rest of the Useful Idiot collective 1000% believed everything your self affirming media told you to believe regarding Russian COLUSION.   Whenever doubt was cast on the information or whenever true motives began to be revealed.  You and the rest of the Useful Idiot movement 1000% parroted everything your self affirming media did to misdirect and obfuscate.

COLUSION?

COLUSION???

not even a crime bro...

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 25, 2020, 06:32:39 PM »
James Dolan is more sinister than Tom Hanks as far as coronavirus research blood donors go.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: April 25, 2020, 07:13:57 PM »
James Dolan is more sinister than Tom Hanks as far as coronavirus research blood donors go.

Do we know if he’s a kid rough rider too, yet?
bears are fast...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 25, 2020, 07:18:56 PM »
This probably isn’t good for HRC, Jonny Podesta and the band of kid fuckers that hung out at Comet Pizza

https://saraacarter.com/far-left-super-pac-created-by-media-matters-founder-under-investigation/

bears are fast...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Q is Real
« Reply #362 on: April 25, 2020, 07:21:29 PM »
bookie/dax, don't you Q guys believe Tom Hanks is part of the satanic child sex gang? thoughts on this?

https://twitter.com/TODAYonline/status/1252771874989203457

Did Rickey Gervais not make that painfully obvious at the Golden Globe Awards a couple months ago?

lmao, check the date on this beaut

https://twitter.com/indigocolumn/status/1254052611776557058

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 25, 2020, 07:29:30 PM »
Love it!! Especially since he posted it a full 6 mos prior to 45 making the Killary supporters cry. Didn’t she have like a 98% chance if winning at that point?
bears are fast...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 26, 2020, 06:53:07 AM »
Good morning and congrats to @Spracne for correctly guessing that the forthcoming indictments wouldn’t be unsealed by 11:59pm last night. 

Was a very fun week and super fun contest.  I’m both excited to be able to donate $500 to a good cause as well as for the pending news of the criminal charges forthcoming in the next few days.

bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 26, 2020, 09:17:41 AM »
Good morning and congrats to @Spracne for correctly guessing that the forthcoming indictments wouldn’t be unsealed by 11:59pm last night. 

Was a very fun week and super fun contest.  I’m both excited to be able to donate $500 to a good cause as well as for the pending news of the criminal charges forthcoming in the next few days.

Solid work bqqk.  Putting his money where his mouth is.  What has Q wrongly predicted for this week?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 26, 2020, 10:41:47 AM »
Does Q have any insight on how much longer it'll take for the Fatty Fund to reach its goal?

Would like to hear this!

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 26, 2020, 01:01:39 PM »

don't hold your breath

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 26, 2020, 05:06:12 PM »

Solid work bqqk.  Putting his money where his mouth is.  What has Q wrongly predicted for this week?

https://twitter.com/truthhammer888/status/1254531633463455745

:billdance:

:kstatriot:
bears are fast...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 26, 2020, 05:12:56 PM »

don't hold your breath

You seem very confident that no indictments are forthcoming at all.

I’ll go $500  with you on that at least two indictments are unsealed by May 15. Lemme know.
bears are fast...

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 26, 2020, 05:35:48 PM »
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 26, 2020, 05:45:45 PM »

don't hold your breath

I’ll go $500  with you on that at least two indictments are unsealed by May 15. Lemme know.
I'll take that bet, but you have to pay the Fatty Fund first.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 26, 2020, 05:56:49 PM »

don't hold your breath

I'll take that bet, but you have to pay the Fatty Fund first.

This one is for @treysolid.  Are you matching the $500 to fattyfund as I would’ve? Or did they get shorted because it’s taking another week or so. 

I didn’t realize they needed to exonerate General Flynn first, so congrats.
bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 26, 2020, 06:06:10 PM »
I would suggest that Catherine not go out on a late night run for sandwiches

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1254536506477293570?s=20

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 26, 2020, 06:46:39 PM »
I can confirm bqqkie's $500 is in.  Still awaiting spracne's $500 match.