Author Topic: last nights dream thread...  (Read 75605 times)

Offline Lamesauce

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: last nights dream thread...
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2010, 05:09:21 PM »
Had a dream that I had just woken up from some sort of coma and it was second semester. I realized I missed the career fair, and I needed to ask someone what my GPA was so I could update my resume and interview for jobs at the spring career fair. Found out that even though I was in a coma, I made A's and B's. Was very confusing. At the end of the dream, my girlfriend walks out with a 3 month old baby that was my baby. She named it something really stupid, I can't remember what now. Yikes!

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 05:26:45 PM »
Had an awesome one last night. Two guys broke into my house, I shot and killed one. The other ran off. Well he started coming after me with an army. I high-tailed it outta there and found a place in the mountains to hide out. This is where I found an Iron Man suit and proceeded to kick ass.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2010, 10:13:21 PM »
had a dream that i was going to a wedding and so I shaved that morning and then afterwards at the wedding reception my friend pulls me aside and hands me a razor and some shaving cream.  i'm really confused by this so i walk in the men's bathroom and look in the mirror.  lo and behold, i have a full beard.  so now i'm really freaking out and starting to wonder how long i've been at this wedding reception (days?  months?).  so i start shaving in the bathroom and as soon as i get done with one part of my face, the beard has grown back in already.  so i keep shaving and shaving and eventually get this fear that i'm going to miss the dollar dance so i run out of the bathroom door and that's when i woke up.

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2010, 10:18:12 PM »
had a dream that i was going to a wedding and so I shaved that morning and then afterwards at the wedding reception my friend pulls me aside and hands me a razor and some shaving cream.  i'm really confused by this so i walk in the men's bathroom and look in the mirror.  lo and behold, i have a full beard.  so now i'm really freaking out and starting to wonder how long i've been at this wedding reception (days?  months?).  so i start shaving in the bathroom and as soon as i get done with one part of my face, the beard has grown back in already.  so i keep shaving and shaving and eventually get this fear that i'm going to miss the dollar dance so i run out of the bathroom door and that's when i woke up.

Santa Clause meets wedding reception. 
3021  RIP

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2010, 09:59:17 PM »
I have a reoccurring dream in which I try to punch someone (changes) and I just keep missing. Like, I hold them down, and swing as hard as I can, and miss. Last night I turned into a stabbing dream. I tried to stab someone that I was holding onto, and I kept missing. My interpersonal struggles are freaking me out.

Offline Pittcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2010, 02:35:36 PM »
I have a reoccurring dream in which I try to punch someone (changes) and I just keep missing. Like, I hold them down, and swing as hard as I can, and miss. Last night I turned into a stabbing dream. I tried to stab someone that I was holding onto, and I kept missing. My interpersonal struggles are freaking me out.

Do we have a BS Psychiatrist C on staff?
3021  RIP

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2010, 02:37:50 PM »
wet dreams...had them yes or no?

pissed yourself "dreams"...had them yes or no?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2010, 02:59:35 PM »
wet dreams...had them yes or no?

pissed yourself "dreams"...had them yes or no?

No

And I've pissed myself when I was drunk, but I don't think it had anything to do with a dream.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2010, 03:54:48 PM »
I continuously revisit the "dream versions" of real places in my life. Like, I have a dream version of my tiny hometown that I'm in every time I have a dream based there. It's basically a caricature of the real version with some random crap added in.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2010, 04:48:53 PM »
I continuously revisit the "dream versions" of real places in my life. Like, I have a dream version of my tiny hometown that I'm in every time I have a dream based there. It's basically a caricature of the real version with some random crap added in.

Yeah same. Familiar places, but just random crap everywhere. Like a Dairy Queen will be right next door....with a Macy's on the other side.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2010, 05:35:55 PM »
I vaguely remember punching a guy in the face in last night's dream.  Great thread, by the way.

:cheers:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2010, 09:12:38 PM »
How can I remember my dreams??

Offline Pittcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2010, 09:30:17 PM »

No kidding.  I used to remember mine VIVIDLY.  Now, not so much.
3021  RIP

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2010, 10:04:56 PM »

love it when you have a great dream...then you can remember every part of it the next day. :love:
- chunkles

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2010, 11:07:05 PM »

Start taking antidepressants. They make your dreams vivid, memorable and fracking weird.

Offline Pittcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2010, 11:11:39 PM »

Start taking antidepressants. They make your dreams vivid, memorable and fracking weird.

I have friends who used to buy nicotine patches and wear them to bed for this exact reason.
3021  RIP

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2010, 11:11:18 AM »
The first one i was defending my old childhood house out in the country, not sure why. Anyway, we chase away one intruder. But i decide to go inside the house to make sure he didn't sneak inside. I sneak in and catch a guy looking out the window. I come up behind him and start punching him. Got him in a choke-hold and kept punching. I stop after 5 punches and he is unconscious. It turns out i kill him. I remember calling the cops and then waking up.

Another dream later on in the night, I had a classmate who was the daughter(hot!) of a new president. I tried getting on her the night before, to only mild success. Anyway, the next day was inauguration, long story short he gets assassinated. Don't really remember what happened next. But i do remember trying to get on her the next night again(mild success again). Then i woke up.
- chunkles

Offline Pittcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2010, 07:55:49 AM »
Had one last night where goEMAW had a meet and greet at my Grandma's church.  Almost everyone was there, most were dorks.  Trim was about 15 and still waiting for puberty to hit.  OK_cat was out in the hall with about ten nicotine patches on, trying to keep from punching everyone who walked in the door.  MIR was played by Charlie Murphy.  And no Steve Dave, it's like he didn't even exist.
3021  RIP

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2010, 08:12:57 AM »
i don't smoke.   :dunno:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2010, 08:24:50 AM »
Had a dream the wife was prego and she wanted to give it up for adoption.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2010, 08:35:22 AM »
tornadoes.  2nd time in past week.   :embarrassed:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2010, 08:49:25 AM »
tornadoes.  2nd time in past week.   :embarrassed:

you are just excited for the premiere tomorrow night!

- chunkles

Offline Pittcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2010, 09:19:36 AM »

Yeah, I don't think it was a quitting smoking thing as much as it was a calming the nerves thing.
3021  RIP

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2010, 10:12:12 AM »

Yeah, I don't think it was a quitting smoking thing as much as it was a calming the nerves thing.

I'm calm as a [redacted].  Nothing pisses people off more than a calm, great smelling individual being a dick to them.  They try and say something back, and I'm just like "whatever, man."

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2010, 10:24:35 AM »
I had a totally mumped up dream the other night and very disconnected.  It started out I was playing glof with a friend of mine but in stead of golf balls we were using basketballs.  And there were like strippers and hookers all over the course.  We got the the 9th hole and one of the strippers who was naked when I walked up pulled my pants down and bent over.  We started to eff.  Then another one came over to me and said that that girl didn't know what she was doing and so I started doing her, I blew my wad and then woke up scared to death my wife would find out. 

Now I'm hiding this info on the internet so no one will ever know!