Author Topic: I would love to see reno's take on this story  (Read 605 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I would love to see reno's take on this story
« on: March 21, 2017, 01:47:16 PM »
http://gizmodo.com/a-grand-jury-just-called-tweeting-an-animated-gif-assau-1793477149

Last week, Rivello was charged with violating federal cyberstalking laws, but using a GIF as a “deadly weapon” is a testament to how far internet culture has devolved

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: I would love to see reno's take on this story
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 01:52:15 PM »
 :shakesfist:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 02:06:26 PM »
Most dang ignoramus thing I have ever heard of.  I use to see old Hillycow's picture on the internet and get sick, is this assult with an old hide?  If moron has elliptical fits it should be his responsibility for being careful about what he looks at.  Is his computer or the gif the actual physical weapon.  I say the computer, and this is a case of attempted suicide.  People have to be sensible.  If I fart in movie theater and someone has a heart attack, can I be charged with murder?

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 02:49:28 PM »
Most dang ignoramus thing I have ever heard of.  I use to see old Hillycow's picture on the internet and get sick, is this assult with an old hide?  If moron has elliptical fits it should be his responsibility for being careful about what he looks at.  Is his computer or the gif the actual physical weapon.  I say the computer, and this is a case of attempted suicide.  People have to be sensible.  If I fart in movie theater and someone has a heart attack, can I be charged with murder?

Maybe if you knew the guy who would smell it was like deathly allergic to your particular brand of flatulence?