Author Topic: Will Collin Klein....  (Read 11131 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Will Collin Klein....
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2011, 04:35:35 PM »
JB  had the most talented WR corps that any qb has had and he barely completed 50% of his passes.

Snyder didn't care about completion percentage, he cared about yards per completion.  He liked to take shots deep, partly for the big plays, but mostly to keep the safeties back so we could run our option more effectively.

Every pass JB threw he threw far as he could.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2011, 04:38:23 PM »
JB  had the most talented WR corps that any qb has had and he barely completed 50% of his passes.

Snyder didn't care about completion percentage, he cared about yards per completion.  He liked to take shots deep, partly for the big plays, but mostly to keep the safeties back so we could run our option more effectively.

True. Also, whenever OB called a short pass play, Beas would just throw the ball into the ground so he wouldn't lower his ypc.

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2011, 05:57:17 PM »

True. Also, whenever OB called a short pass play, Beas would just throw the ball into the ground so he wouldn't lower his ypc.

On the contrary, I seem to remember a lot of successful jailbreak screen passes to Quincy Morgan. 

Offline Purple_Photoshopper

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2011, 07:21:46 PM »

On the contrary, I seem to remember a lot of successful jailbreak screen passes to Quincy Morgan. 

Oh Jailbreak Screen... where have you been? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2011, 08:34:05 PM »
I miss the fake option pass. I wet my pants everytime 7 waved off the pitch only to chuck it 70 yards.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2011, 08:47:29 PM »
On-Topic:  CK is going to be great this year.

I'm excited that we actually have warm bodies on the front 7 (relative to last year).  I think the Cats will be better than expected.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd