Author Topic: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon  (Read 215444 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
:popsout12inchpenisencasedingoldandsmacksbeemsacrossthefacewithit:

:enjoyingsunshinewhereiambecauseitsnotoregon:

Pffffftttttt.... the sun's out and it's about 60 degrees today.  Absolutely beautiful here.  I can't decide if I want to go to the coast this weekend, or do some skiing at Mt. Hood.  Tough choice.  

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Look everybody Ben's goin all Huskerpride on us.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
You could bang a bunch of chicks.  Couldn't you?

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
 :love: my thick wallet

Thank you engineering degree.   :emawkid:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
You could bang a bunch of chicks.  Couldn't you?

This is what I would do if I could (but I can't).

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Honest to god I know more people that dropped out of ku than graduated.

Probably because it's so hard. Didn't you see where BMW said that KU's classes are much tougher than K-State's?

I've heard this from a few people who went to both KU and K-State.  They said that K-State was easy as sh*t, and they barely ever needed study.  Essentially, K-State is a diploma mill/glorified junior college.  On the other hand, they said KU's classes required multiple hours of studying every night, and were much more challenging overall.  

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Pffffftttttt.... the sun's out and it's about 60 degrees today.  Absolutely beautiful here.  I can't decide if I want to go to the coast this weekend, or do some skiing at Mt. Hood.  Tough choice.  

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USOR0275

I dunno bro, looks like you're in store for a shitty, rainy weekend.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USOR0275

I dunno bro, looks like you're in store for a cacty, rainy weekend.

Looking out my window at clear skies and sunshine right now.  Can't complain if we get a little bit of rain during spring time.

:ck:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Here's my own anecdote(s).   I know many people who graduated from ku, many in that grooup prove that if they can graduate from ku, anyone can graduate from ku.

I know 4 people who flunked out of K-State who all graduated from ku with ease, including one who flunked out of K-State engineering but went through ku engineering easily . . . he flunked out of K-State Engineering, but got accepted into ku's engineering program and graduated.

Thus endeth the Internet Anecdotes.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
I've heard this from a few people who went to both KU and K-State.  They said that K-State was easy as sh*t, and they barely ever needed study.  Essentially, K-State is a diploma mill/glorified junior college.  On the other hand, they said KU's classes required multiple hours of studying every night, and were much more challenging overall.  

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

Go to the coast.  There isn't a tsunami headed there or anything.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Here's my own anecdote(s).   I know many people who graduated from ku, many in that grooup prove that if they can graduate from ku, anyone can graduate from ku.

I know 4 people who flunked out of K-State who all graduated from ku with ease, including one who flunked out of K-State engineering but went through ku engineering easily . . . he flunked out of K-State Engineering, but got accepted into ku's engineering program and graduated.

Thus endeth the Internet Anecdotes.

My Anecdote:

Good engineering friend (who now lives in Phoenix cause Cat fans are all over) went to KU his freshman year in Engineering.  His Adviser, a KU Engineering Professor, told him to transfer to K-State because they have a better curriculum and that it will present better opportunities for internships and jobs.  A KU PROFESSOR TOLD A STUDENT TO TRANSFER TO AN IN-STATE RIVAL SCHOOL TO GET A BETTER EDUCATION.  He also said there was no comparison that the courses at K-State were night and day harder than KU.  

Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile

and yet you'll probably sit at home and read goEMAW for 12 hours tomorrow. 

Offline catsdo

• Fan
    • View Profile
KU has an engineering school?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile

Probably because it's so hard. Didn't you see where BMW said that KU's classes are much tougher than K-State's?

Wait, so your anecdotal example >> my anecdotal story?   :confused:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Wait, so your anecdotal example >> my anecdotal story?   :confused:

Classic beems Jedi mind trick

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Serious question:  does K-State have a campus?

:confused:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
My room mate (CE at KSU) looked at on of our friends' tests (EE from KU) and said it was a piece of cake. All conversions and sh*t. He said I could do it easily with my basic knowledge of chem and physics. Pathetic engineer mill over there at KU.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My room mate (CE at KSU) looked at on of our friends' tests (EE from KU) and said it was a piece of cake. All conversions and sh*t. He said I could do it easily with my basic knowledge of chem and physics. Pathetic engineer mill over there at KU.

Does K-State have any majors besides engineering?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Serious question:  does K-State have a campus?

nope.  there's a big barn out back where we all gather 'round and does our learnins.  it ain't much but pa sure is proud of me.  one time jesse and ezekiel got this hog all wrastled up and welp, i ain't gotta tell you how that one turned out.  i'm sure you've heard that tale plenty by now.  

na we ain't got much campus or fancy books, but we is a kindly down to earth humble people we sure is.  

hope you come on back REAL soon i reckon.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Big grats to Limestone for this thread.   

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
KU's teaching degree is a 5 year degree.

KSU's is a 4 year degree.

KSU has been ranked best in state and are automatic hires per the three principals I know.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
KU's teaching degree is a 5 year degree.

KSU's is a 4 year degree.

KSU has been ranked best in state and are automatic hires per the three principals I know.

My friend's wife graduated from ku with a teaching degree. 3 years later she's still subbing, while 3 girls I knew from KSU have jobs and avoided layoffs.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com

Does K-State have any majors besides engineering?

Yes