Date: 19/04/24 - 16:53 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Good Riddins To the Nubbs and the Buffs  (Read 1352 times)

September 23, 2010, 04:54:54 PM
Read 1352 times

fuskerpussy

• Wannabe Rivals with KSU !
  • Cub

The only two B12 north teams to win National Championships.  The conference will be much better without their weak efforts.  Go MU, Go ISU, Go ku, and for that matter go power cats.  It is great to be part of the Texas 10 (boy I hope the B12 south stays good so we can get some tv money!).

September 23, 2010, 11:51:47 PM
Reply #1

KSU78

• Cub

Oklahoma State and Colorado State to the North. tcu to the South.
"Coach Snyder's plan works. What he does works." - Grant Gregory

September 24, 2010, 01:43:36 AM
Reply #2

2 Handed Finger Roll

• Cub

tcu and Colorado State would bring nothing to the conference. tcu has had a good football team for a few years now, but they have no fan base because they are in UT and A&M country. A small stadium they can't fill and no national following. Colorado State is Colorado's little brother. They'd bring less than the Buffs. They're not even a major player in the mid-major they are in now.

BYU and Arkansas... Maybe.

September 24, 2010, 11:56:53 AM
Reply #3

unleashthemob

• Cub

I say bring sooners and cowboys to the north with their old big 8 brothers, pick up Arkansas, Houston, or maybe tcu (Houston has alot more money and alumni ) put them in south....that way both of the big 12s's little darlings (stoops and brown's boy's) can play for the big 12 championship year in and year out. Its basically about the money. Don't you think the networks would love having a Texas/Oklahoma matchup..I can seem drooling all over themselves at the thought...nothing wrong with playing the monkey wench roll
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 12:02:06 PM by unleashthemob »

September 24, 2010, 01:44:02 PM
Reply #4

KSUftw

• Cub

The only two B12 north teams to win National Championships.  The conference will be much better without their weak efforts.  Go MU, Go ISU, Go ku, and for that matter go power cats.  It is great to be part of the Texas 10 (boy I hope the B12 south stays good so we can get some tv money!).

U must be a new KSU fan!  :ksu:

I could tell since you think any of us are concerned as Snyder is building our F-ball program back up and so far has the stats/wins to not think otherwise.  Yet you think we might care to lose the Buffs, who hasn't showed up in major sports last year or this year (considering I live in the present with high hopes in the future) and the Nubbs finally playing some F-ball but had a solid 2 conf wins in B-ball.  I am glad I had to hear how the Big 12 wasn't the best conference in B-ball due to two schools that happen to be leaving!  :notworthy:   :cheers:

September 24, 2010, 03:27:50 PM
Reply #5

fuskerpussy

• Wannabe Rivals with KSU !
  • Cub

I could tell since you think any of us are concerned as Snyder is building our F-ball program back up and so far has the stats/wins to not think otherwise.  Yet you think we might care to lose the Buffs, who hasn't showed up in major sports last year or this year (considering I live in the present with high hopes in the future) and the Nubbs finally playing some F-ball but had a solid 2 conf wins in B-ball.  I am glad I had to hear how the Big 12 wasn't the best conference in B-ball due to two schools that happen to be leaving!  :notworthy:   :cheers:

Wow.  Have another drink!  Go Cats!  Grrrrrrr. 

September 24, 2010, 03:43:21 PM
Reply #6

KSUftw

• Cub

Wow.  Have another drink!  Go Cats!  Grrrrrrr. 

Now thats more of the  :kstatriot: spirit!    :beerchug::cheers::dancin: