Date: 29/03/24 - 08:46 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: KSU rise to glory  (Read 1188 times)

September 23, 2010, 04:19:10 PM
Read 1188 times

fuskerpussy

• Wannabe Rivals with KSU !
  • Cub

I am so exicited about this season.  With Snyder back in charge the sky is the limit!  He is an offensive guru....power I football.  This is obviously the most effective offense for the midwest weather.  Look at what NU did with it in the 70's, 80's, and 90's with the same offense.  We don't have the qb's receivers linemen etc they had but we do have a great back!

September 23, 2010, 06:44:53 PM
Reply #1

unleashthemob

• Cub

Unfortunately we don't have a Lynch mob caliber defense......basically Snyder knows that and is why we will try controlling the clock every game by running the ball.  Our wins will be ugly this year, but a ugly win is better than the alternative.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 06:49:24 PM by unleashthemob »

September 23, 2010, 11:54:13 PM
Reply #2

KSU78

• Cub

The K-State offense will be hard to stop. The defense will be a work in progress throughout the year.
"Coach Snyder's plan works. What he does works." - Grant Gregory

September 24, 2010, 11:59:50 AM
Reply #3

fuskerpussy

• Cub

Don't ya think NU's defense will totally shut down a one dimensional offense?  The only concerns the huskers have right now if up the middle.  They have potential all americans in those positions that should improve as the year goes on.  Palini knows D.  K state is going to get kicked!

Go power cats...power to the purple...how will we ever get another decent coach that will spend time in Manhattan, Ks.

September 24, 2010, 12:32:51 PM
Reply #4

cheapseats

• Cub

Don't ya think NU's defense will totally shut down a one dimensional offense?  The only concerns the huskers have right now if up the middle.  They have potential all americans in those positions that should improve as the year goes on.  Palini knows D.  K state is going to get kicked!

Go power cats...power to the purple...how will we ever get another decent coach that will spend time in Manhattan, Ks.

Nebraska's defense has some holes.  They are not as strong as last year.  There offense is a lot better because of the quarterback but I think they are one dimensional also.

I don't see a blowout, I've been wrong before (not during this decade).  :ugh:

September 24, 2010, 03:25:56 PM
Reply #5

KSU78

• Cub

Well, NUBB, you know if your nubbies don't stop him, NU will not be playing in the last Big 12 Championship game.
"Coach Snyder's plan works. What he does works." - Grant Gregory

September 24, 2010, 03:37:00 PM
Reply #6

fuskerpussy

• Cub

Well, NUBB, you know if your nubbies don't stop him, NU will not be playing in the last Big 12 Championship game.

And if the sun don't rise it won't be morning.  I love the obvious game.  Your turn.....

Go KSU!