Date: 25/04/24 - 03:09 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: On behalf of all ku fans, I apologize.  (Read 2058 times)

January 31, 2010, 12:48:16 AM
Read 2058 times

delusionliveshere

• Muzzled Poster
  • Cub

You guys don't deserve to have these jokers come over and give you a hard time after a tough loss.  I find it offenive that my fans would treat you so poorly.  They should realize that you all are new to this basketball thing.  Nobody expects you to win big games and live up to the hype this young in your programs tenure.  You have history.  But, regardless of history, you cannot take over 20 years off and expect to pick up where you left off. 

Knowing that your fanbase has given itself the equivalent of a reach-around, I sincerely hope that explain to eachother that Big Brother is just better and that yo have nothing to be ashamed of. 

On a completely different note, how did it feel to think that you had a shot at winning the Big12 Conference title?  It was cute to watch you all...    :lol:

January 31, 2010, 12:51:33 AM
Reply #1

royalswild

• Cub

You guys don't deserve to have these jokers come over and give you a hard time after a tough loss.  I find it offenive that my fans would treat you so poorly.  They should realize that you all are new to this basketball thing.  Nobody expects you to win big games and live up to the hype this young in your programs tenure.  You have history.  But, regardless of history, you cannot take over 20 years off and expect to pick up where you left off. 

Knowing that your fanbase has given itself the equivalent of a reach-around, I sincerely hope that explain to eachother that Big Brother is just better and that yo have nothing to be ashamed of. 

On a completely different note, how did it feel to think that you had a shot at winning the Big12 Conference title?  It was cute to watch you all...    :lol:
Dude I'm not trying to look at a differen't season but have you seriously thought about how dangerous K-State will be next year?

Pullen
Sutton
Kelly
Spadz
Mcgrudes
Irving
Judge
Asprilla

January 31, 2010, 12:56:19 AM
Reply #2

GimmeEMAWorGimmeDeath

• Cub

Dude I'm not trying to look at a differen't season but have you seriously thought about how dangerous K-State will be next year?

Pullen
Sutton
Kelly
Spadz
Mcgrudes
Irving
Judge
Asprilla

uk fans are just &@#%ing delusional.  we lose denis and lou (good things, both of them) while they lose everyone.  We're gonna beat dat ass for the next 2-3 years.

January 31, 2010, 12:57:32 AM
Reply #3

Super PurpleCat

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Since 1996

:popcorn:

January 31, 2010, 01:02:25 AM
Reply #4

royalswild

• Cub

Pullen
Sutton
Kelly
Spadz
Mcgrudes
Irving
Judge
Asprilla

uk fans are just fracking delusional.  we lose denis and lou (good things, both of them) while they lose everyone.  We're gonna beat dat ass for the next 2-3 years.
That's why I'm not too upset.  I know a program is on the rise for K-State.  I'm just enjoying what we can get done this season.

January 31, 2010, 01:18:52 AM
Reply #5

Louises West

• Argyle Square
  • Cub

we will beat you next year.  you are our bitch.  the sooner you accept it the sooner you will be able to watch ksu bball in peace
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 02:10:39 AM by Louises West »

January 31, 2010, 01:25:59 AM
Reply #6

feralchat

• Premium Member
  • Cub

The trend is plain to anyone with half a brain. That, of course, explains the arrogance.

January 31, 2010, 01:43:34 AM
Reply #7

bws

• Cub

we will beat you next you.  you are our bitch.  the sooner you accept it the sooner you will be able to watch ksu bball in peace

Go f*ck your mother...again

January 31, 2010, 09:53:22 AM
Reply #8

CNS Casey

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Five-Star Baller

ku didn't right their ship overnight. 

Keep the smug attitude and keep your eyes closed.  Soon you will be surprised. 

January 31, 2010, 04:04:32 PM
Reply #9

arrowch4

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Kansas defeated Memphis 75-68 for its fifth nation

Pullen
Sutton
Kelly
Spadz
Mcgrudes
Irving
Judge
Asprilla

uk fans are just fracking delusional.  we lose denis and lou (good things, both of them) while they lose everyone.  We're gonna beat dat ass for the next 2-3 years.

Please tell me who everyone is.....

January 31, 2010, 04:12:25 PM
Reply #10

feralchat

• Premium Member
  • Cub

Gap tooth and fatass. Phenom is leaving, too, even though he's not ready. Prolly the better of the McMorns. Four of five starters.

January 31, 2010, 04:52:09 PM
Reply #11

BMWJhawk

Gap tooth and fatass. Phenom is leaving, too, even though he's not ready. Prolly the better of the McMorns. Four of five starters.

You guys still don't get it, even after losing 26 of 27 home games to ku (and 39 of the last 41).  God bless powertard nation.

:notworthy:

January 31, 2010, 05:42:58 PM
Reply #12

Miracle Whip

• Cub

Wholly sweet Jesus BMW!!!!  That picture is fantastic!!!!!!!     :excited:

January 31, 2010, 05:49:46 PM
Reply #13

CNS Casey

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Five-Star Baller

You guys still don't get it, even after losing 26 of 27 home games to ku (and 39 of the last 41).  God bless powertard nation.

:notworthy:

Again, keep the attitude as if nothing is changing.  The future is going to be fun.

January 31, 2010, 06:04:22 PM
Reply #14

A-Lishious

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Fear the Puft

Pullen
Sutton
Kelly
Spadz
Mcgrudes
Irving
Judge
Asprilla

^ This - If McGruder continues to improve, him and a senior Pullen will be, again, a great backcourt combo for KSU.

People should give up on Sutton ever becoming a scorer consistently, but he will be a great shtu down defender.

Frontline will again have addition through subtraction withthe loss of Lou. it will give more pt to Wally who is showing that he isnt just a fouling machine. He looks like hes got a good midrange jumper too. Guy will be dangerous next year.

KSU will continue to compete for a spot in the upper echelon of the BigXII. Can they keep up with k u in recruiting, developing of players? that remains to be seen. But ku fans, Wooly ainti walking thru that door. KSU isnt a walk in the park anymore. Its not going back to those days. Not for a while at least.

Thats a good thing IMO