Date: 29/04/24 - 21:45 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: ku passes first test by 30 plus  (Read 9306 times)

January 02, 2010, 10:36:36 PM
Reply #30

Paul11

• Premium Member
  • Cub

I'll give you Michigan but UCLA. Yeah they were going to be great this year. I am sure losing everyone off of their championship run teams was going to be a huge sigh of relief. Tennessee was never a huge threat. Temple never was either. A first test. That was a quiz. The scary thing is if Memphis had Calipari there you would not even be undefeated. Cal was not a test because of their lack of inside presence. You scheduled teams who were going to look good on a resume but never really had any substance. Its like high school kids putting member of national honor society on their college applications.
If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes-John Wooden

January 02, 2010, 10:50:56 PM
Reply #31

j@yh@wks

• Cub

Just when I thought the new year couldn't get any better I find this thread.  I really miss you guys when I'm in my "post football, didn't make a bowl, we suck, no message boards, pre-conference basketball boredom, depression" stage, or PFDMABWSNMBPCBBBD.   It's some serious stuff.  Carry on.  :pirate_grrr:
According to ku police reports, the fight involved as many as 100 people.
“We’re pretty sure an incident occurred,” said Capt. Schuyler Bailey, ku Public Safety Officer
“We will handle any discipline regarding this incident internally, and we will have no further comment about it.” Perkins

January 02, 2010, 10:52:55 PM
Reply #32

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

Just when I thought the new year couldn't get any better I find this thread.  I really miss you guys when I'm in my "post football, didn't make a bowl, we suck, no message boards, pre-conference basketball boredom, depression" stage, or PFDMABWSNMBPCBBBD.   It's some serious stuff.  Carry on.  :pirate_grrr:

Get used to it. This is the rest of your life.

January 02, 2010, 10:53:48 PM
Reply #33

j@yh@wks

• Cub

Man i'm 31, you don't have to tell me anything.  I'm very happy about the Gill hire though.  very happy.
“We’re pretty sure an incident occurred,” said Capt. Schuyler Bailey, ku Public Safety Officer
“We will handle any discipline regarding this incident internally, and we will have no further comment about it.” Perkins

January 02, 2010, 10:56:00 PM
Reply #34

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

Man i'm 31, you don't have to tell me anything.  I'm very happy about the Gill hire though.  very happy.

Please adjust your medication. You're worrying me.  :frown:

January 02, 2010, 11:02:02 PM
Reply #35

j@yh@wks

• Cub

Don't worry.  Just trust me, this was a very good hire for ku.  Better than JH or anyone else that didn't want to be here.  We got a guy that wants to be here and is hungry.  JH wants to be in the NFL and most of the other idiotic names thrown about just wanted to use ku as a way to either get back into coaching, or as a way to a bigger job.  Gill maybe doing that same, but of all the names, he was the one that would be here the longest.  You need some stability for a program like ours to start a tradition of winning. 

January 02, 2010, 11:03:22 PM
Reply #36

KSUFansPoster495028

as SD was alluding to, the point is not that ku sucks because they scheduled weak teams. everyone with a brain can see that ku scheduled teams that many years would be amazing competition. this year many of those teams do suck and so it ended up being a weak schedule. THE POINT is that because ku's schedule turned out to be weak this year they will go into conference play having proved next to nothing. doesn't mean they're not good, just haven't been tested yet really.

today was a pretty good win for them though

January 02, 2010, 11:10:22 PM
Reply #37

j@yh@wks

• Cub

as SD was alluding to, the point is not that ku sucks because the scheduled weak teams. everyone with a brain can see that ku scheduled teams that many years would be amazing competition. this year many of those teams do suck and so it ended up being a weak schedule. THE POINT is that because ku's schedule turned out to be weak this year they will go into conference play having proved next to nothing. doesn't mean they're not good, just haven't been tested yet really.

Seriously?  this is the freaking talking point between two fan bases of schools that are looking pretty damn good.  No talk about Wally vs. Henry, who is better?  No talk about who wins the B12?  WTF is wrong with you guys?  The schedule?  Everyone that has watched college ball knows that the pre-conference doesn't matter at ALL.  I repeat, at ALL.  I know you bandwagon purple fans are new to this sh1t, I see this all the time with ku football, but come on.  There has got to be something better to talk about than the schedule.  And did a ku fan start this?  WTF?  I'm guessing the team with the hardest schedule, has never won a championship, ever.  I want our guys non-injured, and fresh for the conference season, beating North Carolina in December means nothing in the grand scheme. 

January 02, 2010, 11:11:04 PM
Reply #38

pwrcat1

• Cub

We got a guy that wants to be here and is hungry

'cause that really worked swell last time...  :rolleyes:

January 02, 2010, 11:12:49 PM
Reply #39

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

as SD was alluding to, the point is not that ku sucks because the scheduled weak teams. everyone with a brain can see that ku scheduled teams that many years would be amazing competition. this year many of those teams do suck and so it ended up being a weak schedule. THE POINT is that because ku's schedule turned out to be weak this year they will go into conference play having proved next to nothing. doesn't mean they're not good, just haven't been tested yet really.

Seriously?  this is the freaking talking point between two fan bases of schools that are looking pretty damn good.  No talk about Wally vs. Henry, who is better?  No talk about who wins the B12?  WTF is wrong with you guys?  The schedule?  Everyone that has watched college ball knows that the pre-conference doesn't matter at ALL.  I repeat, at ALL.  I know you bandwagon purple fans are new to this sh1t, I see this all the time with ku football, but come on.  There has got to be something better to talk about than the schedule.  And did a ku fan start this?  WTF?  I'm guessing the team with the hardest schedule, has never won a championship, ever.  I want our guys non-injured, and fresh for the conference season, beating North Carolina in December means nothing in the grand scheme. 

Well, it is our board. You want to talk about that kind of crap, go back to the phag.

January 02, 2010, 11:22:52 PM
Reply #40

KSUFansPoster495028

not just talking about the schedule retard.

when you look at the quality of schedule at this point of the season and how a team has done against that schedule, you can get an idea of how good a team is.

the REAL point is that k-state has been more impressive over the non con because we've played well against stiff competition. ku hasn't played nobodyz

January 02, 2010, 11:33:49 PM
Reply #41

feralchat

• Premium Member
  • Cub

It was one of your from your own retarded fanbase who came here braying like a demented jackass about passing a first "test," and therefore making schedule the center of this thread. I suggest you PM him with your concerns.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 11:45:17 PM by feralchat »

January 02, 2010, 11:34:02 PM
Reply #42

MakeItRain

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    SCRP CLB

We scheduled a then back to back to back final four team in UCLA who we projected to be in the top 10

The entire post was full of crap, but I'll isolate this.  "We/You/ku" did not schedule UCLA at all, individual schools are not charged with making their own matchups for the Big 12/Pac 10 Challenge, the conference forced ku to play that game, just like they scheduled the Challenge game for everyone else.  Feel free to keep making crap up though.

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=106110&SPID=13134&DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=3729184

January 03, 2010, 12:13:14 AM
Reply #43

CatsNChiefs

• Cub

Don't worry.  Just trust me, this was a very good hire for ku.  Better than JH or anyone else that didn't want to be here.  We got a guy that wants to be here and is hungry.

Weefer?  Is that you?

Why does every retarded "I need a guy who wants to be at university of dogcrap the rest of his life" fan fail to recognize that to be a stepping stone, you have to have success, so I'll be a &@#%ing stepping stone any day of the week. Bob Huggins ring a bell?  Unless you're a top 3 school, you're a &@#%ing stepping stone.  &@#%in tards.

January 03, 2010, 11:44:05 AM
Reply #44

Sherron4life

• Cub

What do u guys think of Kansas now?
I think they're a bunch of c0ck gobbling scrubs who couldn't find their way around a woman's genitals if they had a map.  I think that Cole's birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.  I think Sherron is a sh*t-infested brain-dead portly barforific hog-humping dickhead that should probably focus more on his children than raping women in elevators.  I think Xavier is a vermin-ridden vacuous obese vomitrocious smegging ape that can't distinguish his dick from his pubic hairs.  I would have been Brady's father, but the dog beat me to it.  And I wouldn't piss in the Morris twins mouths even if their guts were on fire.  The last time point plank'n got a piece of ass was when his hand slipped through the toilet paper.

I plan on fighting all of them, and their racist slave driving coach.

The entire team is the equivalent of human used chewing gum to be scraped off of my shoe.

So in other words fear is your basic reaction?

haha thats what i would say too Louis West good call.

January 03, 2010, 11:50:54 AM
Reply #45

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

I think they're a bunch of c0ck gobbling scrubs who couldn't find their way around a woman's genitals if they had a map.  I think that Cole's birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.  I think Sherron is a sh*t-infested brain-dead portly barforific hog-humping dickhead that should probably focus more on his children than raping women in elevators.  I think Xavier is a vermin-ridden vacuous obese vomitrocious smegging ape that can't distinguish his dick from his pubic hairs.  I would have been Brady's father, but the dog beat me to it.  And I wouldn't piss in the Morris twins mouths even if their guts were on fire.  The last time point plank'n got a piece of ass was when his hand slipped through the toilet paper.

The entire team is the equivalent of human used chewing gum to be scraped off of my shoe.

So in other words fear is your basic reaction?

haha thats what i would say too Louis West good call.

:valkwho:

January 03, 2010, 11:05:23 PM
Reply #46

Guscat

• Cub

This should be an instructional post for how to rant.

January 04, 2010, 08:36:36 PM
Reply #47

j@yh@wks

• Cub

We got a guy that wants to be here and is hungry

'cause that really worked swell last time...  :rolleyes:
:piratewave:

January 04, 2010, 08:47:13 PM
Reply #48

j@yh@wks

• Cub

when you look at the quality of schedule at this point of the season and how a team has done against that schedule, you can get an idea of how good a team is.

the REAL point is that k-state has been more impressive over the non con because we've played well against stiff competition. ku hasn't played nobodyz
no, not really.  In the 2007-2008 championship year we played #24USC as our only pre-conference game against a ranked team.  This year we play two ranked teams, #19 and #15.  Tell me, wouldn't you rather be undefeated right now?  But hey, at least you know you have a good team. Wow, is it really true you guys didn't play a single top25 team at all so far?  So ksu being 13-1 and playing not a single top 25 is better than ku being 13-0 with a win over a top 25 team and #15 coming up.  WTF is wrong with you.

January 04, 2010, 08:49:38 PM
Reply #49

LimestoneOutcropping

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Skate on Sister School

no, not really.  In the 2007-2008 championship year we played #24USC as our only pre-conference game against a ranked team.  This year we play two ranked teams, #19 and #15.  Tell me, wouldn't you rather be undefeated right now?  But hey, at least you know you have a good team. Wow, is it really true you guys didn't play a single top25 team at all so far?  So ksu being 13-1 and playing not a single top 25 is better than ku being 13-0 with a win over a top 25 team and #15 coming up.  WTF is wrong with you.

Teams tend to drop out after we drill them. 

January 04, 2010, 08:53:07 PM
Reply #50

j@yh@wks

• Cub

I used that same line for our 2007 football season

January 04, 2010, 08:55:04 PM
Reply #51

LimestoneOutcropping

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Skate on Sister School

I used that same line for our 2007 football season

and it was your greatest season ever.   :love:

January 04, 2010, 08:57:21 PM
Reply #52

EMAWMIKE

• Cub

• Personal Text
    www.twitter.com/EMAWMIKE #10 Kansas State
    • EMAWMIKE
Playing #15 Tennessee will truly be like playing say Xavier Or Cincy. Missing 4 players they are not a top 25 team. IMO
I think ku right now is the 3rd best team and Kansas State is the 6th best team. Jan 30th should be fun.  :kstatriot:

January 04, 2010, 09:03:00 PM
Reply #53

j@yh@wks

• Cub

Playing #15 Tennessee will truly be like playing say Xavier Or Cincy. Missing 4 players they are not a top 25 team. IMO
I think ku right now is the 3rd best team and Kansas State is the 6th best team. Jan 30th should be fun.  :kstatriot:

Yeah it is a shame about those dumb@sses. 

January 04, 2010, 09:06:41 PM
Reply #54

EMAWMIKE

• Cub

• Personal Text
    www.twitter.com/EMAWMIKE #10 Kansas State
    • EMAWMIKE

Yeah not very smart. But a good % of the division 1 athletes aren't too bright.

January 04, 2010, 09:17:11 PM
Reply #55

j@yh@wks

• Cub

Yeah not very smart. But a good % of the division 1 athletes aren't too bright.

Here is what I do know though.  ku returns a team that won the B12 last year in the regular season and lost in the 3rd round of the tourney.  We did not lose anyone of importance at all.  Now we add the Henry's and Robinson, the twins are playing much better and Collins doesn't have to carry this team on his back by himself.  UT, uk, nor KSU has the depth and size that ku has at every position. 

January 04, 2010, 09:17:49 PM
Reply #56

BMWJhawk

I'm just glad ku was able to beat Fort Hays State by double digits.

:ohno:

January 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM
Reply #57

LimestoneOutcropping

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Skate on Sister School

I guess it's poser talk time now.  I'm out. 

hoks, thanks for the good HBBIQ convo.   :thumbsup:

January 04, 2010, 10:05:02 PM
Reply #58

phagallenblowsballs

• Cub

Wow BMW with a burner right there....whats the deal with this fag?  Not even Sherron would assrape this queer.

January 04, 2010, 10:59:16 PM
Reply #59

Bookcat

• Scout Team Wildcat

when did you decide to just give up? Oh.

5-7

10-17 vs. ksu
"You guys want answers that are conversations between John and I. I ain't worried about it. I'm living the dream.... When I start worrying about a contract, I'd be cheating the kids and not doing my job." - Frank Martin