Date: 26/04/24 - 09:39 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Big D's Burger Shack in Manhattan...  (Read 5685 times)

December 16, 2009, 08:05:50 AM
Reply #30

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

i used to order a cheeseburger belly bomb from HH all the time with tater tots and a side of white gravy for lunch.  i guess i'm the big loser. 

pissclams,

don't worry about what most of these posters say. i still get the bbomb w/ tots on occasion. what you basically have on this internet website area are a bunch of kids running around trying to act to cool for school. they think that making fun of someone makes them too cool and then they don't have to go to school and then they can take the day off from school and sit around and eat corn bread and catfish at hibachi hut all day.  :lol:

« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 08:29:04 AM by Rick Daris »

December 16, 2009, 08:11:30 AM
Reply #31

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    (worst non-premium poster at ksufans.com)
no biggie i guess, just don't understand the sonic comment.  sonic sucks.  hibachi hut (Roz) is great. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

December 16, 2009, 08:31:11 AM
Reply #32

WillieWannabe

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    I may be full of sh*t, but i won't be de-turd.
no biggie i guess, just don't understand the sonic comment.  sonic sucks.  hibachi hut (Roz) is great. 

Happy Hour is the only reason i go there.
I walk out of that tunnel in this building and the passion of our fans, just gets me going. I mean just gives me an adrenaline rush that you guys just don't understand. - Frank Martin

December 16, 2009, 08:14:45 PM
Reply #33

waks

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    KSU Super Fan
Sonic has burgers and tots...  :dunno:

December 16, 2009, 09:58:57 PM
Reply #34

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    (worst non-premium poster at ksufans.com)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

February 27, 2010, 08:55:19 PM
Reply #35

bad_m0nkey

• Cub

Wow .. I just wanted to see what Big D's was all about and ended up just getting reminded why I'm leaving this dump.