Date: 04/06/24 - 02:27 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Hoops Status/Wall/Twitter Post Thread  (Read 59832 times)

August 23, 2009, 03:58:05 PM
Reply #180

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
mitchell education info:

IDK What College '11
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

August 23, 2009, 04:14:13 PM
Reply #181

treysolid

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Ready for Maize girls!
mitchell education info:

IDK What College '11

should i take that to mean he's reclassifying?

August 23, 2009, 04:18:36 PM
Reply #182

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
no.  he's always considered himself an '11.
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

August 23, 2009, 04:30:59 PM
Reply #183

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
no.  he's always considered himself an '11.

Pardon my lbbiq, but what's the deal with him being listed with the 10s then?

August 23, 2009, 05:03:27 PM
Reply #184

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
Pardon my lbbiq, but what's the deal with him being listed with the 10s then?

he's probably planning to enter idk what college in the fall of 2010, since he's currently about to start his senior year in hs.

August 23, 2009, 05:47:20 PM
Reply #185

treysolid

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Ready for Maize girls!
i think i understand now - 1 and done.

August 23, 2009, 05:51:14 PM
Reply #186

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb

August 23, 2009, 05:52:37 PM
Reply #187

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
i think i understand now - 1 and done.

nailed it.

So, wouldn't that be idk what NBA team '11?

August 23, 2009, 06:11:42 PM
Reply #188

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
Your facebook page says what school you went to and when you graduated.  He is insinuating that he is going to go to some school and be done with it in 2011. 
<---------Click the ball

August 23, 2009, 06:15:22 PM
Reply #189

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
Your facebook page says what school you went to and when you graduated.  He is insinuating that he is going to go to some school and be done with it in 2011. 

Gotcha.  That makes sense.

August 23, 2009, 06:25:42 PM
Reply #190

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

Just like Pullen and Sutton were getting hats from Stern after their Frosh years.   :rolleyes:

I still want my cooler, bitches!

August 23, 2009, 07:07:53 PM
Reply #191

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
goddamnit you tards!   :curse:

hasn't anyone here seen what it said before?  or do you bastards just not care w. fball season here?  bastards.

August 23, 2009, 07:12:29 PM
Reply #192

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.

hasn't anyone here seen what it said before?  or do you bastards just not care w. fball season here?  bastards.

calm down man. we're going to be good this year.
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

August 23, 2009, 07:17:34 PM
Reply #193

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb

i'm pretty out of sorts about the fball board getting all the kellis action, when his hire is obviously more of a bball disaster.

August 23, 2009, 07:18:18 PM
Reply #194

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.

i'm pretty out of sorts abuot the fball board getting all the kellis action, when his hire is obviously more of a bball disaster.

dude, you are on such a different wavelength it's impossible for even the greatest emaws to relate.
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

August 23, 2009, 07:51:24 PM
Reply #195

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!

I have no idea what it said before.  Did it say K-State '11 before?  To be completely honest here, I just now realized what the name of this thread was referring to.  Seriously, it never occurred to me that this entire thread was about players' and recruits' updates on their pages.  Not too big on the social networking sites I guess.  Still feel pretty stupid though.

August 23, 2009, 07:52:35 PM
Reply #196

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb

August 23, 2009, 07:53:50 PM
Reply #197

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
Did it say K-State '11 before?

yes.

Now I can see why you're all bent out of shape.

August 23, 2009, 09:41:30 PM
Reply #198

Trim

• Administrator
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    "Tacky" -Kietz
i'm pretty out of sorts about the fball board getting all the kellis action, when his hire is obviously more of a bball disaster.

Couple of sys-centric things here. 

Kellis is not a friend and neighbor to Trim who will carpool to games, meaning some of those mid-week 7 pm games could look a lot less attractive.  Tickets?

However, doubtful that Kellis will be engaging in sarcastic in-game text message convos, let alone providing instant stat updates.

August 24, 2009, 07:38:27 AM
Reply #199

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment

Kellis is not a friend and neighbor to Trim who will carpool to games, meaning some of those mid-week 7 pm games could look a lot less attractive.  Tickets?

However, doubtful that Kellis will be engaging in sarcastic in-game text message convos, let alone providing instant stat updates.

This is f'ing sad
<---------Click the ball

August 24, 2009, 07:47:29 AM
Reply #200

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

This is f'ing sad

Sure we miss out on vital recruiting info and in game blogging, but at least we get links to every write up about the game by lunchtime the next day!   :dancin:   :facepalm:

I still want my cooler, bitches!

August 24, 2009, 11:45:17 PM
Reply #201

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb

the only possible good that could come from the robinett hire clashes with my probable fall/winter schedule.  i don't think i'm going to have much manhattan time this year.

just typical of this kellis asshole.

August 26, 2009, 12:31:57 AM
Reply #202

Pett

• Premium Member
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hey, basketball!!!
Supasta Sutton The first day of school is in I think it might be a fun yr this yr.....

Mon at 10:54am · Comment · Like

2 people like this.

Garth Gardiner Oh hell ya it will Dom! Esp after you make the Morris twins your be-otchs!

:ugh:

August 26, 2009, 07:11:29 AM
Reply #203

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
We need to have an intervention with Garth.  It's getting to the point I think he may start scaring people off.   :frown:
<---------Click the ball

August 26, 2009, 10:23:26 AM
Reply #204

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
We need to have an intervention with Garth.  It's getting to the point I think he may start scaring people off.   :frown:

Unfortunately, money allows you to terrify anybody you want.  You think anyone would allow Al Davis within a 20 mile radius of the Raiders if he didn't own them?

August 28, 2009, 09:16:05 AM
Reply #205

EllToPay

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Natural Born Leader
David Hoskins Is wonderin, is it illegal to have a ego the size of pluto when I no that im fly as any guy that you no!!!....BB

Yesterday at 11:41am · Comment · Like
 :skillz:

August 28, 2009, 11:21:51 AM
Reply #206

Paul11

• Premium Member
  • Cub

Hoskins rockin the lyrics to Trey Songz's ego.
If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes-John Wooden

September 10, 2009, 09:57:15 PM
Reply #207

CrushNasty

• Premium Member
  • Cub

Garth...  :facepalm:
....call me....

September 11, 2009, 07:20:43 AM
Reply #208

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American