Date: 30/04/24 - 01:36 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL OF YOU K-STATE PUSSYCAT FANS!  (Read 6125 times)

May 10, 2009, 10:00:33 AM
Read 6125 times

notawildcat

Let me make this easy for you, my team the Colorado Buffs are coming to your high school stadium and putting a big fat buffalo crap right smack dab in the middle of your cheap ass place. Great thing is you will be stuck with the stink of our poop too, Peace Pussycats.

:nahnah:

May 10, 2009, 10:03:05 AM
Reply #1

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
YES!  An NU fan pretending to be a CU fan!   :AA:
<---------Click the ball

May 10, 2009, 10:07:48 AM
Reply #2

The42Yardstick

• Argyle Square
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    *A GREAT RUMBLING OF BASS AND MUCH SHAKING*
You know, KSU-CU is a rivalry on NCAA Football 2009. I played a few downs of it on my XBox and was blown away by the intensity of the hatred between the two. I had to put my controller down because it was just too much for me.
(Thanks to cyclist for the avatar)

Tired of all the angry? Come to me for your daily dose of "meh."

May 10, 2009, 10:09:43 AM
Reply #3

PowerKAT

• Cub

Lol nice. I didn't even know colo had fans. I thought they were people who just dressed in gold and black and went to games to scream at the other team not knowing they had a team of their own
It's a tremendous challenge here. I think it has the opportunity for the greatest turnaround in college football. It is not one to be taken lightly. ---------- Bill Snyder ( Nov 30th, 1988)

May 10, 2009, 10:14:24 AM
Reply #4

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Great post.

But I have to laugh a little when a CU fan calls anybody's stadium a "high school stadium"

May 10, 2009, 10:17:23 AM
Reply #5

notawildcat

Great post.

But I have to laugh a little when a CU fan calls anybody's stadium a "high school stadium"

At least our stadium isn't next to a cow pasture bitch! :dancin:

May 10, 2009, 10:18:55 AM
Reply #6

Fledermaus

• Cub

Let me make this easy for you, my team the Colorado Buffs are coming to your high school stadium and putting a big fat buffalo crap right smack dab in the middle of your cheap ass place. Great thing is you will be stuck with the stink of our poop too, Peace Pussycats.

At least he didn't threaten that they will beat us at football.

May 10, 2009, 10:20:29 AM
Reply #7

Winters

• Senior Cub

:lol:
If this d00d really is a CU fan, I kinda feel for him. I mean they aren't good in any sports..

May 10, 2009, 10:21:50 AM
Reply #8

notawildcat

LOL at you, Ralphie always takes a crap on the field after the beatdown! :lol:

May 10, 2009, 10:24:13 AM
Reply #9

notawildcat

:lol:
If this d00d really is a CU fan, I kinda feel for him. I mean they aren't good in any sports..

CU>KSU :bootyshake:

May 10, 2009, 10:25:38 AM
Reply #10

Fledermaus

• Cub

LOL at you, Ralphie always takes a crap on the field after the beatdown! :lol:

Where else would a bison crap???

May 10, 2009, 10:28:01 AM
Reply #11

RonLongshaft

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Honestly I'm gonna miss you Mark!!
Great thing is you will be stuck with the stink of our poop too, Peace Pussycats.

that could never mask the sweet aroma that comes from the beef, swine and dairy units north of the stadium, sorry sucker

May 10, 2009, 10:41:22 AM
Reply #12

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
<---------Click the ball

May 10, 2009, 10:43:38 AM
Reply #13

EllToPay

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Natural Born Leader

:runaway:

May 10, 2009, 10:49:05 AM
Reply #14

Winters

• Senior Cub

May 10, 2009, 11:00:40 AM
Reply #15

notawildcat

May 10, 2009, 11:08:00 AM
Reply #16

MadCat

May 10, 2009, 11:10:51 AM
Reply #17

CFBdude

It's an NU fan

How the hell would you know what team I follow? :bootyshake:
SteveDave lives in Omaha he was one of the smart one's to leave Manhattan

May 10, 2009, 11:22:36 AM
Reply #18

yoga-lika_abana

It's an NU fan

prolly cuz ur photobucket account is named jimhusker

May 10, 2009, 11:38:06 AM
Reply #19

The42Yardstick

• Argyle Square
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    *A GREAT RUMBLING OF BASS AND MUCH SHAKING*
It's an NU fan

prolly cuz ur photobucket account is named jimhusker

NU - KSU is also a rivalry on NCAA 2009. I played one down and it made my Xbox graphics card break  :frown:
(Thanks to cyclist for the avatar)

Tired of all the angry? Come to me for your daily dose of "meh."

May 10, 2009, 11:44:16 AM
Reply #20

cireksu

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

May 10, 2009, 11:47:26 AM
Reply #21

KITNfury

• Cub

Even though it's a little flattering, sometimes it gets old when all these other fans want us to be their rival.

May 10, 2009, 12:10:35 PM
Reply #22

Chad May Lover

• Cub

LOL the huskers fans think they're smarter than us.
He's not the fastest guy in the BIG XII he's the fastest guy in the country.

May 10, 2009, 01:22:39 PM
Reply #23

princenonya

• Cub

Thanks for beating us last year. Would've really sucked if we would've won.

May 10, 2009, 01:27:15 PM
Reply #24

ChokeSlam

• Cub

It's an NU fan

This seems like a lot of work to talk crap to KSU fans while still trying to continue the myth that 'sker fans are classy.  Jimhusker: That cat was let out of the bag when you guys started losing.  Everyone knows you are not classy.  Going through this much work to protect an image that is no longer there is pointless.

P.S. - No we will not be your rival (Nebraska or Colorado), we already have one in Texas.  Sorry, you may be relevant enough to be our rival someday.

May 10, 2009, 02:15:14 PM
Reply #25

notawildcat

It's an NU fan

This seems like a lot of work to talk crap to KSU fans while still trying to continue the myth that 'sker fans are classy.  Jimhusker: That cat was let out of the bag when you guys started losing.  Everyone knows you are not classy.  Going through this much work to protect an image that is no longer there is pointless.

P.S. - No we will not be your rival (Nebraska or Colorado), we already have one in Texas.  Sorry, you may be relevant enough to be our rival someday.

It wasn't meant to fool anyone for any length of time. I don't claim to be any classier than the classless cats fwiw. This was actually very little trouble. I have been a member here for several months, and mostly just like to read the posts because of the entertainment value. Especially your pissing matches with the Squawktards. :bootyshake: :dancin:

May 10, 2009, 02:34:32 PM
Reply #26

sonofdaxjones

• All American

May 10, 2009, 03:10:27 PM
Reply #27

phagallenblowsballs

• Cub

It's an NU fan

It wasn't meant to fool anyone for any length of time. I don't claim to be any classier than the classless cats fwiw. This was actually very little trouble. I have been a member here for several months, and mostly just like to read the posts because of the entertainment value. Especially your pissing matches with the Squawktards. :bootyshake: :dancin:

Thats a sad and pathetic story....one of our finest citizens right there...

May 10, 2009, 04:06:30 PM
Reply #28

notawildcat

May 10, 2009, 05:40:31 PM
Reply #29

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
I was excited for one second before I realized it was just another loser NU fan. Can you guys imagine how elite it would be to have an honest to God CU fan on the board? 
<---------Click the ball