Date: 28/05/24 - 15:44 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Octagon of Doom T-Shirts.  (Read 37105 times)

December 18, 2009, 10:31:17 AM
Reply #330

ksu_FAN

• Second String Wildcat

Any luck w/ black T w/ purple graphics.....I would buy like a thousand of them.   :eyeseeyou:

Yes.  Click on this link.  I put it in one of my other spots so the orders on the FearBeard site wouldn't be affected.

Black Fear the Beard with Purple graphics.

If you want me to try the purple w/out the white stroke, let me know.  But I think the white stroke will help it stand out a bit more.

December 22, 2009, 09:38:36 PM
Reply #332

slucat

• Cub

angry katpak head on white with infant options (i want one and i want to get one for 176 jr for March Madness, either onesie or infant shirt (like smaller than 6mo).
 :love:  :hope:

December 24, 2009, 09:50:54 AM
Reply #333

PurplePride74

• Cub

Absolutely love the throw-back Wildcat!!!

Anyway possible to get this with Purple sleeves?  If so would be just like one I had as a kid.   :cyclist:  (minus the EMAW of course.)

TIA...

P.S.  You're doin the Lord's work with these t-shirts.  :thumbsup:
Scottish Wildcat by Birth...
K-State Wildcat by the Grace of God...

December 31, 2009, 08:57:31 AM
Reply #334

dcwildcat

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

Are you allowed to make a shirt with that new EMAW powercat design? If so Fan, can you please make that an option!

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/cjswope/EMAWPowercat.jpg

January 03, 2010, 01:45:32 AM
Reply #335

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
Added one more shop.

K-Statriot and Frank Doom

EMAW

Buy in or Quit

katpak

Fear the Beard

Angriest Crowd in America

Octagon of Doom

I know I'm new here but do you think I'd be able to take some of these designs and give it to my uncle to make screens to make a few t-shirts for me. It's cheaper for me to do that than to buy it from this site.

You are the absolute worst kind of person.

January 03, 2010, 12:42:49 PM
Reply #336

McGrowlTowelZac

• Premium Member
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    This ZERO is my Hero
Added one more shop.

EMAW

Buy in or Quit

katpak

Fear the Beard

Octagon of Doom

I know I'm new here but do you think I'd be able to take some of these designs and give it to my uncle to make screens to make a few t-shirts for me. It's cheaper for me to do that than to buy it from this site.

they are kinda pricey

January 03, 2010, 01:22:14 PM
Reply #337

bobby_runs

• Cub

Added one more shop.

EMAW

Buy in or Quit

katpak

Fear the Beard

Octagon of Doom

Came in here to say that is it okay for me to make my own shirt? I'm not going to profit on it in anyway and if people ask I'll point them to this site.

January 03, 2010, 06:19:20 PM
Reply #338

Pett

• Premium Member
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hey, basketball!!!
Added one more shop.

EMAW

Buy in or Quit

katpak

Fear the Beard

Octagon of Doom

Came in here to say that is it okay for me to make my own shirt? I'm not going to profit on it in anyway and if people ask I'll point them to this site.

Put a big ksufans.com on the back of the shirt and we will call it a deal.

January 06, 2010, 11:00:06 PM
Reply #339

IIIEMAWIII

• Cub

Get one before the first game here.

I have several combinations up there, if you want something different, PM. :combofan: :kstatriot: :ksu: :bballonlyfan: :steadymobbin':

the fear the beard one isnt worjing how do i find a shirt?

January 06, 2010, 11:12:29 PM
Reply #340

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
Get one before the first game here.

I have several combinations up there, if you want something different, PM. :combofan: :kstatriot: :ksu: :bballonlyfan: :steadymobbin':

the fear the beard one isnt worjing how do i find a shirt?

None of the links seem to work...

January 06, 2010, 11:25:51 PM
Reply #341

ksu_FAN

• Second String Wildcat

Until further notice, those that have Fear the Beard shirts (and some others) have limited edition pieces of clothing...  I have received an email...  :frown:

January 06, 2010, 11:36:50 PM
Reply #342

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
Until further notice, those that have Fear the Beard shirts (and some others) have limited edition pieces of clothing...  I have received an email...  :frown:

Legal issues?   :ohno:

January 07, 2010, 12:12:08 AM
Reply #343

ksu_FAN

• Second String Wildcat

Don't think so, but it was probably a good idea to take them down...

January 07, 2010, 12:21:01 AM
Reply #344

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!

Pretty messed up.  All these ideas were originals ones, generated by guys on this board.  No patented logos either. Guess maybe using the players and coaches likenesses could be an issue...

January 07, 2010, 12:34:59 AM
Reply #345

ksu_FAN

• Second String Wildcat

Pretty messed up.  All these ideas were originals ones, generated by guys on this board.  No patented logos either. Guess maybe using the players and coaches likenesses could be an issue...

Yeah, those were the only ones I took down.

January 07, 2010, 09:41:29 AM
Reply #346

scottwildcat

• Cub

i really think you should move your product to a site that has purple shirts too  :thumbsup:

January 07, 2010, 10:42:53 AM
Reply #347

IIIEMAWIII

• Cub

i really think you should move your product to a site that has purple shirts too  :thumbsup:
[/qu

can someone explain to me what Kazzu means, is it KSU, thats what it sounds like.  Also why would we want to be known as the angriest fan base in american, because of Frank?   :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 10:48:43 AM by IIIEMAWIII »

January 07, 2010, 01:23:29 PM
Reply #348

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
i really think you should move your product to a site that has purple shirts too  :thumbsup:
[/qu

can someone explain to me what Kazzu means, is it KSU, thats what it sounds like.  Also why would we want to be known as the angriest fan base in american, because of Frank?   :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dude, everybody here hates you already.  Might be best for everyone involved if you just left quietly.   :angry:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 03:12:02 PM by JTKSU »

January 07, 2010, 02:12:49 PM
Reply #349

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

Yeah, those were the only ones I took down.

Who sent the email?  PM me it if you can.

I still want my cooler, bitches!

January 07, 2010, 09:43:47 PM
Reply #350

IIIEMAWIII

• Cub

[/qu

Dude, everybody here hates you already.  Might be best for everyone involved if you just left quietly.   :angry:

Alright so u dont want purple at all???     and you think that makes us look good to be the angriest fan base in america??? no i dont think so.  It makes us look terrible...why are we angry......angry at what

January 07, 2010, 10:05:50 PM
Reply #351

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

Alright so u dont want purple at all???     and you think that makes us look good to be the angriest fan base in america??? no i dont think so.  It makes us look terrible...why are we angry......angry at what

dear IIIEMAWIII,

f^ck you and f^ck off.

sincerely,

rick daris

also _fan-

would love to know what the email said and stuff or whatever. i'm sure they were pretty nice about it but still curious. pm?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 10:53:20 PM by Rick Daris »

January 07, 2010, 10:47:50 PM
Reply #352

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
[/qu

Alright so u dont want purple at all???     and you think that makes us look good to be the angriest fan base in america??? no i dont think so.  It makes us look terrible...why are we angry......angry at what

dear IIIEMAWIII,

f^ck you and f^ck off.

sincerely,

rick daris

also _fan-

would love to know what the email said and stuff or whatever. i'm sure they were pretty nice about it but still curious. pm?

Good work Daris, good work.

January 08, 2010, 09:35:11 AM
Reply #353

ksu_FAN

• Second String Wildcat

katpak

Octagon of Doom

BTW, you can still get katpack, Angriest, and Doom shirts.

Just the Frank and Beard shirts are gone.

January 08, 2010, 09:50:19 AM
Reply #354

ksu_FAN

• Second String Wildcat

also _fan-

Its pretty simple really.  The intellectual property rights (rights to use a person's image) are interpreted in a very broad way, basically even a hint of representing someone infringes on their rights of intellectual property and this is backed up by the courts.  I didn't realize it was that broad when I made the design.  And by infringing on a player's rights, especially by a grad/fan of the team, you then start to infringe on NCAA rules.  So it was best for me to take it down, honestly I was surprised I didn't hear from K-State earlier, and when I didn't hear soon I thought that I must be within the rules.  Its all good, it was a good run.

January 08, 2010, 01:21:20 PM
Reply #355

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!

katpak

Octagon of Doom

For now.  I imagine it's just a matter of time until Mr. Katpak wants his cut of the royalties.  And believe me, the last place you want to see Mr Katpak, Esq. is in a court of law. 

January 08, 2010, 05:27:41 PM
Reply #356

Gooch

• Premium Member
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    Let's get angry!!!!

katpak

Octagon of Doom

For now.  I imagine it's just a matter of time until Mr. Katpak wants his cut of the royalties.  And believe me, the last place you want to see Mr Katpak, Esq. is in a court of law. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Fundamentals are the crutch of the less talented”

January 08, 2010, 05:59:06 PM
Reply #357

PoetWarrior

• Senior Cub

PoetWarrior t-shirts coming soon...

January 08, 2010, 06:19:02 PM
Reply #358

ksu_FAN

• Second String Wildcat

January 08, 2010, 08:37:55 PM
Reply #359

GimmeEMAWorGimmeDeath

• Cub

any chance you could design a black fear the beard with white letters?

if not, no worries mate, just curious.