Date: 29/03/24 - 09:08 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Famous people wearing K-State stuff  (Read 18370 times)

April 08, 2009, 07:50:15 PM
Reply #60

Winters

• Senior Cub

chris jericho =  :kstatriot:
VERY
I met him like 3 years ago I had a katz hat on he told me "nice hat kid"  :kstatriot:

April 19, 2009, 01:34:21 PM
Reply #61

schreds21

• Cub

LOL @ Coachman

I remember working with that guy at KAKE.  Dude lucks out and witnesses a wrestler die from falling from the rafters at Kemper, goes on Larry King to talk about what he saw, and immediately gets hired by the WWF to do whatever it is that he did.  Now he's on ESPN.  Dude LOVES the white women.

So he was a fan then???

I remember when Owen Hart died, I was in 5th grade but my parents would never buy me the paper per view events (FORMER wrestling fan)

Yeah, he was just there watching the "wrassling."  He had left KAKE not too long before and was working at one of the stations in KC.  I saw him on ESPN News or something the other day, the bastard.

Went to work for ESPN this summer.  If you ever really knew him, you will be shocked to hear that he actually got married and has a kid that's about 10 mos. now
''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''

-- John Wayne

April 21, 2009, 03:38:59 AM
Reply #62

ksufan

• Cub

paul rudd was wearing a kstate polo on perez hilton.  didn't he go to mizzou or something lol

April 21, 2009, 06:28:06 AM
Reply #63

SkinnyBenny

• Muzzled Poster
  • Cub

• Fitz & Kellis: 2 Boys, 1 Rusty Trombone
I doubt the validity of this since he went to ku.

"SkinnyBenny is like an internet Stephen Hawkins missing his magic do-it-all wheelchair."  --FelixRex

April 21, 2009, 06:44:33 PM
Reply #64

KSUTOMMY

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    The "other" KSU

This guy's famous now

:kstatriot:

April 21, 2009, 08:54:58 PM
Reply #65

phicat1448

• Cub

• Personal Text
    7-5 ^idiot

April 22, 2009, 12:42:53 AM
Reply #66

Perry

It was pretty negative, but I remember some sort of (I think) ESPN-related commercials where they showed "super fans" for a bunch of schools, and for K-State they had some fat dude (John Goodman-esque) with his face painted half purple half white. The premise for the commercials was gameday traditions for fans, and the K-State guy was like "I eat a plate of hot wings before every game! HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK!" and then the camera dude was like "And you paint your face..." to which the guy responds "Oh, this? I did this back in 89(or whatever year)! Wrong kind of paint!" Then it shows his wedding photo, in which his face is painted.

So yeah...Everyone loves bagging on EMAWs...

May 06, 2009, 07:34:33 PM
Reply #69

Pett

• Premium Member
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hey, basketball!!!
paul rudd was wearing a kstate polo on perez hilton.  didn't he go to mizzou or something lol

I need to see this pic ASAP.

May 06, 2009, 08:41:19 PM
Reply #70

yoga-lika_abana

June 30, 2009, 10:19:38 AM
Reply #71

WillieWannabe

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    I may be full of sh*t, but i won't be de-turd.
I walk out of that tunnel in this building and the passion of our fans, just gets me going. I mean just gives me an adrenaline rush that you guys just don't understand. - Frank Martin

June 30, 2009, 10:20:42 AM
Reply #72

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
Definately counts.  EMAW popping up all over the place.
<---------Click the ball

June 30, 2009, 04:56:24 PM
Reply #73

PowercatPat

• Senior Cub

June 30, 2009, 06:41:42 PM
Reply #75

QuinnMac

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    CTR is back on: Hornsdown

Are you seeking validation?
-Find it at community college

June 30, 2009, 06:53:00 PM
Reply #76

WillieWannabe

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
Hank Baskett...5:00 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KoO9ViaxzU&feature=related

I didn't see anything. Am I missing something?

2 different things hanging on the wall...not technically wearing it...but close enough...
I walk out of that tunnel in this building and the passion of our fans, just gets me going. I mean just gives me an adrenaline rush that you guys just don't understand. - Frank Martin

June 30, 2009, 08:10:01 PM
Reply #77

raquetcat

• Premium Member
  • Cub

2 different things hanging on the wall...not technically wearing it...but close enough...

Saw that on tv the other day, but I though I was having a EMAW hallucination, living in nebraska you look for any signs of EMAW you can find
“Nobody plays harder than Kansas State.  Bilas said that to me in person,” Martin said. Now, does that mean that I’m happy every day?  No, because it’s our job to continue to get those guys to continue to grow.”

June 30, 2009, 09:08:31 PM
Reply #78

PowercatPat

• Senior Cub

Do you mean the two things on the shelf?

June 30, 2009, 09:12:14 PM
Reply #79

WillieWannabe

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text

Do you mean the two things on the shelf?

at 5:12, the helmet with a powercat on the wall

June 30, 2009, 10:16:29 PM
Reply #80

SkinnyBenny

• Muzzled Poster
  • Cub

A little Googling turned up what I suspected: that was the high school logo for Clovis (N.M.).  I suspected that because I drove through there and spotted the powercat logo immediately (no big deal) as I drove back to Manhattan for the Little Apple New Year's Drop (no big deal) from San Diego, where I was interning at the Holiday Bowl (no big deal).

8-)

"SkinnyBenny is like an internet Stephen Hawkins missing his magic do-it-all wheelchair."  --FelixRex

June 30, 2009, 10:36:24 PM
Reply #81

WillieWannabe

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
A little Googling turned up what I suspected: that was the high school logo for Clovis (N.M.).  I suspected that because I drove through there and spotted the powercat logo immediately (no big deal) as I drove back to Manhattan for the Little Apple New Year's Drop (no big deal) from San Diego, where I was interning at the Holiday Bowl (no big deal).

8-)

Does it count if his high school has the same mascot???

http://www.chswildcatsoccer.com/

I already did the googling for you if you woulda noticed :gocho:

June 30, 2009, 11:47:57 PM
Reply #82

SkinnyBenny

• Muzzled Poster
  • Cub

Didn't even click the link because I figured it was for good old Clovis High.  I knew this because of all the stuff I mentioned earlier, no big deal.   :billypopcorn:

July 01, 2009, 07:50:34 AM
Reply #83

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
I drove back to Manhattan for the Little Apple New Year's Drop (no big deal) from San Diego, where I was interning at the Holiday Bowl (no big deal).

JFC.  :eek:

It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

July 01, 2009, 11:10:49 AM
Reply #84

Pett

• Premium Member
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hey, basketball!!!

Oh, and he went to ku. :yuck:

Went to high school at one of the Shawnee Missions.

July 01, 2009, 11:21:48 AM
Reply #85

WillieWannabe

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text

OT: why were you watching that fruit cake??

July 01, 2009, 11:53:06 AM
Reply #86

michigancat

• All American

• Personal Text
    You can't be racist and like basketball.

OT: why were you watching that fruit cake??

I want to see this.  It sounds pretty awesome, and a real slap in the face to jayhawk land.

October 28, 2009, 01:08:00 PM
Reply #87

ltrain37

• Cub

• Personal Text
    ^ Nuff said
Wondering who is running this hot dog stand and seriously considering heading out for tacos.

October 28, 2009, 06:37:20 PM
Reply #88

WillieWannabe

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
Kyle Petty   :Driving:

Just saw that on NASCAR.com. Holy Sh*t. You guys have no idea how bitchin that is. Odd looking hoddie btw.

October 28, 2009, 07:51:24 PM
Reply #89

phicat1448

• Cub

• Personal Text
    7-5 ^idiot