Date: 16/06/24 - 00:11 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: KatKid Sighting  (Read 17714 times)

July 20, 2007, 05:30:27 PM
Reply #270

Kat Kid

• Administrator
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    warm up the EMAW
Bad news:

got a "sit-down" with one of the managers because I didn't know how to make two of the salsas and I was unsure on how-to make chips this morning.  The manager is worried with "my progress."  Looks like the end may be coming soon if I don't step it up. :'(

I'm re-dedicating myself to the burritos for you guys! :thumbsup:

here goes! :hookem:
ksufanscopycat my friends.

July 20, 2007, 06:29:53 PM
Reply #271

waks

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    KSU Super Fan
Bad news:

got a "sit-down" with one of the managers because I didn't know how to make two of the salsas and I was unsure on how-to make chips this morning.  The manager is worried with "my progress."  Looks like the end may be coming soon if I don't step it up. :'(

Dude, if you get fired.. this thread is over!

Also.. please describe what the manager looks like. I never know which one is the manager so I never ask for free food..  :frown:

July 21, 2007, 11:01:20 AM
Reply #272

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    (worst non-premium poster at ksufans.com)
Bad news:

Also.. please describe what the manager looks like. I never know which one is the manager so I never ask for free food..  :frown:
f'k u waks. this thread is so much bigger than any burrito place.  get a clue dude.  :blank: 
waks's comment  :flush:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

July 21, 2007, 11:10:03 AM
Reply #273

waks

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    KSU Super Fan
Bad news:

f'k u waks. this thread is so much bigger than any burrito place.  get a clue dude.  :blank: 
I started this thread, ass. I dictate everything that goes on in this thread.

July 21, 2007, 11:10:48 AM
Reply #274

ksuno1stunner

Bad news:

You're better than that job.  Salsa is overrated anyways.

July 21, 2007, 11:32:53 AM
Reply #275

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
<---------Click the ball

July 21, 2007, 11:35:18 AM
Reply #276

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
Bad news:

LOL @ waks trying to treat a second string wildcat as a cub
waks last two posts in this thread  :flush:

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

July 21, 2007, 12:55:52 PM
Reply #277

waks

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    KSU Super Fan
Bad news:

LOL @ waks trying to treat a second string wildcat as a cub
waks last two posts in this thread  :flush:
I am the Chipotle king, my friend. FYI, I'm on a first name basis with all of the Mexicans that work there.*

*Eating a burrito now, actually.**

**Yeah, I know the asterisks thing isn't "cool" anymore.

July 22, 2007, 12:23:09 PM
Reply #278

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
waks try one with quac.  it's good but too expensive to get into the regular rotation.

July 23, 2007, 01:54:44 AM
Reply #279

waks

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    KSU Super Fan
waks try one with quac.  it's good but too expensive to get into the regular rotation.
Dude, I've tried one with every different thing on it. If they had a pubes option I would have probably tried it. The guaq is definitely good but I only go with it when I'm feeling rich and fat.

Best meas in order:

Chicken
Steak
Barbacoa
Carnitas (don't ever get these, waaaay to bland)

July 23, 2007, 08:32:00 AM
Reply #280

Kat Kid

• Administrator
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    warm up the EMAW
My meats:

Steak
Barbacoa/Carnitas
Chicken

IN THAT ORDER

if you would ever man up and get spicy and hot on your burrito it would not be bland, but rather a flavor explosion Mr. Waks.

July 23, 2007, 08:41:07 AM
Reply #281

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
I get the Hot everytime and everytime I pay for it the next day.  I love it so hard but hate it so hard.  Someone has told me to drink milk after I eat it and it won't kill me the next day.  I am going to try that next time.

In order:
-Carnitas
-Vegitarian but with Pinto beans and evertime I order it I am told, "The pinto beans are made with meat."  And I say, "Yeah, I know, I am not a freakin' vegitarian."
-Barbacoa
-Chicken
-Steak-too chewy
<---------Click the ball

July 23, 2007, 09:43:16 AM
Reply #282

chum1

• Scout Team Wildcat

if you would ever man up and get spicy and hot on your burrito

My initial reaction:  "What!?!?  This thread is about KK.  Not about waks."

Upon reflection few moments later:  "What an interesting turn of events it would be if KK started giving waks updates in this thread.  I especially liked the way that KK described waks as a pussy."

July 23, 2007, 10:01:35 AM
Reply #283

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
my meats:
chicken
carnitas
steak
barbacoa

my beans:
pinto
black

my salsa:
i only get hot (in a cup on the side, then pour into burrito prior to each bite)

my ancillary toppings:
sour cream
cheese
guac (only when i feel rich and fat like waks --- LOL @ $1.50 guac  :flush: )

my drinks:
water

July 23, 2007, 10:07:40 AM
Reply #284

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
<---------Click the ball

July 23, 2007, 10:12:49 AM
Reply #285

chum1

• Scout Team Wildcat

I don't eat at Chipotle very often, but I do usually get one or two bean burritos when I go to Taco Bell.  They're just as good, really.

July 23, 2007, 10:33:09 AM
Reply #286

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
<---------Click the ball

July 23, 2007, 10:42:18 AM
Reply #287

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
My last few burritos have been very bland. Sigh..
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

July 23, 2007, 10:55:25 AM
Reply #288

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
did katkid make them?

July 23, 2007, 11:21:08 AM
Reply #289

waks

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    KSU Super Fan
Meat: as I said. I might actually put barbacoa above steak, now that I think about it.

Beans: always black, I've done pinto on just one or two different occasions

Salsa: I've done every single one but I usually go with the hot. Occasionally I'll go with the mild along with the hot if I want it kind of chunky. I usually get spicy with my chips but go with that probably 25% of the time. I only go with the corn when I want a little "sweetness" in my burrito, which is very rare.

Cheese, occasionally go sour cream but not very often.

I've never put lettuce on it, your lettuce sucks KatKid, honestly.

Guac, like I said, when I feel rich and fat. I'm always overwhelmed with the sensation to listen to Rush Limbaugh when I go with the guac, to be honest..

I usually get fajita on my burrito as well as the beans but I've gone only fajita and only beans before.

I've never gotten no meat on my burrito, if I want guac, I'll spring for the extra $1.50.

Fajita bowls suck. I've never had a salad nor a quesadilla. I go with the tacos when I cant handle a whole burrito (rarely).

The End.

July 23, 2007, 11:23:09 AM
Reply #290

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
I've never put lettuce on it, your lettuce sucks KatKid, honestly.
QFT

July 23, 2007, 11:27:57 AM
Reply #291

waks

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    KSU Super Fan
Also, KatKid. We need you to post your schedule weekly from now on (assuming you haven't gotten fired). I went in on Saturday and you weren't there so I cried while eating my burrito, no joke. Also, please post as many secrets as you can in this thread. If you're worried that you will get in trouble for posting said secrets then please pm me them. Secrets waks would like to know are: how do you make the chips? Do you guys make your tortillas? What grade of meat do you guys use? Does the steak really marinate 12 hours in a "chipotle adobo? Questions that I need answers to. Thanks. I'm off to get another taste of heaven.

July 23, 2007, 11:40:30 AM
Reply #292

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
did katkid make them?

No, I just like pizza more these days.

fwiw.
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

July 23, 2007, 12:56:18 PM
Reply #293

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
tbh i've been eating a lot more chick-fil-a than i have chipotle lately.
i think things are cyclical.

July 23, 2007, 01:14:21 PM
Reply #294

Kat Kid

• Administrator
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    warm up the EMAW
Also, KatKid. We need you to post your schedule weekly from now on (assuming you haven't gotten fired). I went in on Saturday and you weren't there so I cried while eating my burrito, no joke. Also, please post as many secrets as you can in this thread. If you're worried that you will get in trouble for posting said secrets then please pm me them. Secrets waks would like to know are: how do you make the chips? Do you guys make your tortillas? What grade of meat do you guys use? Does the steak really marinate 12 hours in a "chipotle adobo? Questions that I need answers to. Thanks. I'm off to get another taste of heaven.

Chips?  we fry them twice daily.  They come as chip shaped tortillas made out of the same stuff as the soft taco tortillas.
We do not make the tortillas in store.  They are presumably "made" somewhere and do not materialize from some ethereal parallel dimension, but this is subject to an intense internal debate among a certain segment of the Chipotle crowd.
Chipotle adobo is something that exists, the steaks do marinate in it, it is unclear to me how long that is.
I have no idea what grade of steak is used, but it does have strict specifications as to its diet before slaughter and its general treatment.  No growth hormones, no antibiotics and all veggie fed (no animal byproducts to help fatten/finish).  This makes the meat virtually impervious to mad cow if the supply chain is legit and only includes cattle held to these same high standards from pasture/feedlot/slaughterhouse/packing plant.  I don't know that that is the case but I think Chipotle is trying to develop and expand the markets so that it can hold sway in the natural/organic industry with the same level that its largest shareholder (McDonalds) holds in the "normal" market.  If that ultimately results in more transparency on cradle to grave what is happening to the product, good, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  The claims made by Chipotle are very narrow, they say they want to expand and go towards more organic/naturally grown products across the board but we shall see what comes of it.

July 23, 2007, 04:12:18 PM
Reply #295

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
Chips?  we fry them twice daily.  They come as chip shaped tortillas made out of the same stuff as the soft taco tortillas.
We do not make the tortillas in store.  They are presumably "made" somewhere and do not materialize from some ethereal parallel dimension, but this is subject to an intense internal debate among a certain segment of the Chipotle crowd.
Chipotle adobo is something that exists, the steaks do marinate in it, it is unclear to me how long that is.
I have no idea what grade of steak is used, but it does have strict specifications as to its diet before slaughter and its general treatment.  No growth hormones, no antibiotics and all veggie fed (no animal byproducts to help fatten/finish).  This makes the meat virtually impervious to mad cow if the supply chain is legit and only includes cattle held to these same high standards from pasture/feedlot/slaughterhouse/packing plant.  I don't know that that is the case but I think Chipotle is trying to develop and expand the markets so that it can hold sway in the natural/organic industry with the same level that its largest shareholder (McDonalds) holds in the "normal" market.  If that ultimately results in more transparency on cradle to grave what is happening to the product, good, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  The claims made by Chipotle are very narrow, they say they want to expand and go towards more organic/naturally grown products across the board but we shall see what comes of it.

:eek:  I thought you just worked the line.  Didn't know you were CMO   :thumbsup:
<---------Click the ball

July 23, 2007, 06:16:30 PM
Reply #296

waks

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    KSU Super Fan

:eek:  I thought you just worked the line.  Didn't know you were CMO   :thumbsup:
KatKid has developed a strong allegiance while working at Chipotle. Oh, and fwiw, I got the barbacoa today, hot salsa, pinto and fajita, sour cream and cheese and I talked to a girl that I talk to regularly when I go there with black hair and darker skin (definitely not Mexican, though) about KatKid. KatKid, do you know who I describe? She says that she doesn't think you're on the chopping block for being fired, fyi.

July 23, 2007, 08:11:24 PM
Reply #297

chum1

• Scout Team Wildcat

She says that she doesn't think you're on the chopping block for being fired, fyi.

God damn.  That's quality work right there.  You just passed Jeff Martin.  Oh, and congrats on the good news, KK.

July 23, 2007, 08:12:35 PM
Reply #298

waks

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    KSU Super Fan
She says that she doesn't think you're on the chopping block for being fired, fyi.

God damn.  That's quality work right there.  You just passed Jeff Martin.  Oh, and congrats on the good news, KK.
I do what I can. I know how much you guys desire the news on all things KatKid.

July 24, 2007, 12:53:17 PM
Reply #299

Kat Kid

• Administrator
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    warm up the EMAW

KatKid has developed a strong allegiance while working at Chipotle. Oh, and fwiw, I got the barbacoa today, hot salsa, pinto and fajita, sour cream and cheese and I talked to a girl that I talk to regularly when I go there with black hair and darker skin (definitely not Mexican, though) about KatKid. KatKid, do you know who I describe? She says that she doesn't think you're on the chopping block for being fired, fyi.

She is Mexican, but from U.S.  Is she really tall?  If she looks "ethnic" then I know her, she's cool.  If she's really tall an white I know her and she's cool.  Anyone else is unknown to me at this time.

I think I overreacted.  Probably not going to quit unless I lock up a cushy on-campus.