Date: 14/05/24 - 02:07 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Deadbeat Father Named To Wooden All-American Team  (Read 5608 times)

April 02, 2008, 02:10:37 PM
Read 5608 times

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    (worst non-premium poster at ksufans.com)
Sad that ol' John Wooden still turns the other cheek to blatent cheating and deadbeat fathering even to this day.

personally, i hope that beasley turns down the award and asks that his name be removed from the team award as well.  what honorable family man would want to be associated with this type of garbage?  i say he should be treated the same way he has chosen to treat his children.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

April 02, 2008, 02:14:16 PM
Reply #1

Skydog

• Cub

Deadbeat Daddy clap-clap-clapclapclap

April 02, 2008, 02:17:04 PM
Reply #2

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
maybe they just figured since they had such a community activist/family guy, type of guy in Beasley, that they needed a degenerate thug to keep the award's street cred...who knows? not me.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

April 02, 2008, 02:19:26 PM
Reply #3

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• Cub

According to Case.net, there is a new contempt charge as well as the paternity/child support case.  Court date is set for May.  

http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

RUSH, BRANDON L  0616-FC02494   Respondent  STATE OF MISSOURI EX REL V BRANDON RUSH  FC CS Paternity   03/01/2006  
KANSAS CITY, MO  Circuit 16  Jackson  Circuit Division (Kansas City)

RUSH, BRANDON L  0616-FC02494-01   Respondent  STATE OF MISSOURI EX REL V BRANDON RUSH  FC CS Contempt   03/11/2008  
Welcome back, Bill.

April 02, 2008, 02:21:48 PM
Reply #4

Skydog

• Cub

maybe they just figured since they had such a community activist/family guy, type of guy in Beasley, that they needed a degenerate thug to keep the award's street cred...who knows? not me.

lol, yeah... wouldn't want the gangsta's to think the Wooden award was frontin'

April 02, 2008, 02:26:13 PM
Reply #5

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
According to Case.net, there is a new contempt charge as well as the paternity/child support case.  Court date is set for May.  

RUSH, BRANDON L  0616-FC02494   Respondent  STATE OF MISSOURI EX REL V BRANDON RUSH  FC CS Paternity   03/01/2006  

RUSH, BRANDON L  0616-FC02494-01   Respondent  STATE OF MISSOURI EX REL V BRANDON RUSH  FC CS Contempt   03/11/2008  

Excellent
<---------Click the ball

April 02, 2008, 02:28:34 PM
Reply #6

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
Quote from: phog.net

Excellent

excellent way of hacking case.net's website.  there's no way any of this is true.

April 02, 2008, 02:29:13 PM
Reply #7

The42Yardstick

• Argyle Square
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    *A GREAT RUMBLING OF BASS AND MUCH SHAKING*
MCMW :users:

Also, pissclams, check your pm's sometime within the next 5 minutes and meet me in the cigar smoke-filled hotel room.
(Thanks to cyclist for the avatar)

Tired of all the angry? Come to me for your daily dose of "meh."

April 02, 2008, 02:48:58 PM
Reply #8

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
christ this is embarrassing.  the deadbeat father was giles.  self kicked him off the team long ago.  the player you mislabeled as a recalcitrant resource-provider is rush.  different players.

mods, please clean up after this mess.
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

April 02, 2008, 02:55:59 PM
Reply #9

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
christ this is embarrassing.  the deadbeat father was giles.  self kicked him off the team long ago.  the player you mislabeled as a recalcitrant resource-provider is rush.  different players.

right after that is when i got banned  :'(

April 02, 2008, 03:09:49 PM
Reply #10

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• Cub

Jackson County has the wrong name in their system?  It should be Giles?  How did they assign Glenda Rush's (Brandon's mom) address to CJ?  Strange. 
Welcome back, Bill.

April 02, 2008, 03:10:02 PM
Reply #11

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Yep, contempt charges brought by the Family Support Division.  

It just never ends with this guy.  

Sad . . .

April 02, 2008, 03:14:20 PM
Reply #12

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• Cub

Yep, contempt charges brought by the Family Support Division.  

It just never ends with this guy.  

Sad . . .

Could this be a result of a courtroom no-show?  Maybe a non-payment?  At what point is a bench warrant issued? 
Welcome back, Bill.

April 02, 2008, 03:19:01 PM
Reply #13

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
he wouldn't be brought back to court if he was making his payments

April 02, 2008, 03:22:23 PM
Reply #14

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Don't know.  I have two good friends that had similar issues, and they avoided lots of this stuff by being responsible and communicating in a proper, timely and coherent matter with the courts.   But I suspect Brandon "I don't like school" Rush thinks he's above it all, and judging by some of his interviews you sure as hell can toss coherent communication out the window. 

« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 03:24:35 PM by sonofdaxjones »

April 02, 2008, 03:33:28 PM
Reply #15

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Plus,this pretty much adds another notch in the belt of k "win at all costs" u . . . zero discipline AGAIN for Brandon "Derrick Thomas Jr." Rush.   If they're not on probation, they let thugs and criminals play no matter what they do.  

Like I keep saying; if we want to keep up while facing this type of thing from our fellow instate Big 12 team.  We need more tolerance of mcmw's and tons more cheating, otherwise I fear we don't have a chance.  

April 02, 2008, 03:40:39 PM
Reply #16

SuperSoulFighter

Sad that ol' John Wooden still turns the other cheek to blatent cheating and deadbeat fathering even to this day.

Has anyone ever turned the other cheek to cheating in college basketball more than John Wooden? 

The answer is no.  And while ku's history is deplorable, it's not even close.

April 02, 2008, 04:02:46 PM
Reply #17

KSU4ME

• Cub

It is good to see Bill Self doing the right thing and benching Rush for this weekend's game.  About time someone took a stand on principle.

And dax, I think it might be Brandon "Shawn Kemp" Rush.  Or Brandon "Evander Holyfield" Rush.

The possibilities are endless.
"Mel Kiper, THE TURD"

April 02, 2008, 07:59:15 PM
Reply #18

LimestoneOutcropping

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Skate on Sister School
Plus,this pretty much adds another notch in the belt of k "win at all costs" u . . . zero discipline AGAIN for Brandon "Derrick Thomas Jr." Rush.   If they're not on probation, they let thugs and criminals play no matter what they do.  

Like I keep saying; if we want to keep up while facing this type of thing from our fellow instate Big 12 team.  We need more tolerance of mcmw's and tons more cheating, otherwise I fear we don't have a chance.  

I really couldn't agree more.

Will Self bench brando this weekend for breaking another law and ignoring a court order?  Stay tuned?

April 02, 2008, 08:14:10 PM
Reply #19

FUKU

Doesn't e-mailing Brando's cell phone number to the Missouri Court System sound like the responsible thing to do at this point? I don't know how much longer we can leave this troubled citizen on the streets, endangering lives.

April 02, 2008, 08:57:25 PM
Reply #20

Ben

How is Brandon Rush a thug or a criminal?   You're one sad old man.  Get a life.

April 02, 2008, 09:09:11 PM
Reply #21

CALCATA

• Cub

Plus,this pretty much adds another notch in the belt of k "win at all costs" u . . . zero discipline AGAIN for Brandon "Derrick Thomas Jr." Rush.   If they're not on probation, they let thugs and criminals play no matter what they do.   

How is Brandon Rush a thug or a criminal?   You're one sad old man.  Get a life.

He's not caring for his CHILD!

There's NOTHING WORSE THAT A MAN CAN DO.

Seriously - do you have children? Are you a child?

Anyone that just walks away from their own flesh and blood is pathetic. Just disgusting.

April 02, 2008, 09:32:14 PM
Reply #22

PurplePowerhouse

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Overkill. It works.
Plus,this pretty much adds another notch in the belt of k "win at all costs" u . . . zero discipline AGAIN for Brandon "Derrick Thomas Jr." Rush.   If they're not on probation, they let thugs and criminals play no matter what they do.   

Seriously - do you have children? Are you a child?

Anyone that just walks away from their own flesh and blood is pathetic. Just disgusting.

Agreed.  Anyone who can turn his/her back on their own is THE worst, bottom-rung kind of human being to walk the earth. 

April 02, 2008, 09:44:02 PM
Reply #23

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Get a life??  Brandon Rush creates life . . . then opts out of taking responsibility for it, and you actually defend the guy for it.

Sad.

April 02, 2008, 09:51:23 PM
Reply #24

LimestoneOutcropping

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Skate on Sister School

Get a life??  Brandon Rush creates life . . . then opts out of taking responsibility for it, and you actually defend the guy for it.

Sad.

What you guys don't get is this doesn't strike anyone over in lawrence as being wrong.  It is pretty commonplace in their athletics so they really don't see the problem.

April 02, 2008, 11:32:35 PM
Reply #25

Ben

Brandon Rush doesn't have a child. 

April 03, 2008, 06:42:52 AM
Reply #26

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb

killing your child is worse.
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

April 03, 2008, 06:56:05 AM
Reply #27

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment

LOFL, God you're a retard.  Kaili L. Rush crys at night with hunger pains because people like you and Brandon are the white/black trash that you are.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 07:04:58 AM by steve dave »
<---------Click the ball

April 03, 2008, 08:13:04 AM
Reply #28

Trim

• Administrator
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    "Tacky" -Kietz

LOFL, God you're a retard.  Kaili L. Rush crys at night with hunger pains because people like you and Brandon are the white/black trash that you are.

If Brandon's baby mama gets so disgusted with Brandon and/or finds another baller to hook up with, she potentially could see that the new dude gets to adopt Kaili and Brandon's parental rights/obligations/status would be terminated.  Then BMW's statement could be true.

April 03, 2008, 09:13:04 AM
Reply #29

Ben

That paternity case was filed in March of 2006.  Nothing came of it because Brandon doesn't have a kid.