Date: 19/05/24 - 14:56 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: tcu fans super thread  (Read 11916 times)

November 26, 2008, 10:49:48 AM
Reply #450

The Oracle

• Cub

*Breaking News*

tcu just missing another field goal in Salt Lake City.

We will continue to follow this story. :lol:
Nice $17mm gut shot. :curse: Thanks. Wait, I meant $17MM gut shot.  :rolleyes:

November 26, 2008, 11:02:27 AM
Reply #451

The Oracle

• Cub

It takes time to restock an empty cupboard. BS clearly mailed it in after the Fiesta. Plus, it was bad luck for RP that 9-10 Conf teams had their best offensive teams in decades. He needed the rest of his contract.

Somehow, the explanations for humiliating losses will seem better coming from the legend? Dude can't recruit. However, with CD out at Miz, ku heading South, and a weak OOC schd BS will probably make a bowl next year and you'll give him an extension. RP would do the same thing plus recruit better.

BS has to love it. No expectations plus 2mm per year. He can probably blame every bad loss on RP for the next two years and KSUFAN will just say amen.

This is the mayhem that made GP turn the other way.

Just curious, but on what planet does mm = million?  'Cuz if were giving Bill 2millimeters a year, I would like to know what of.
I forgot they don't teach the Roman Numeral System when you go for your GED. M = 1,000. MM = 1,000,000.

Glad to help. Next time it will cost.

MM = 2,000 in the Roman Numeral System.  
Gotcha. :thumbsup: I didn't know it was so difficult to understand 2mm = 2 thousand thousand = 2,000,000. Think outside the box. It will set you free! Please dont try and tell me you type everything out when texting or posting. Everything is bastardized. You guys can focus on that if you wish. For future reference: m= 1,000; mm = 1,000,000. I'll try to use upper case if convenient. Funny how everyone else on the board understood. :jerkoff: