Date: 21/05/24 - 02:53 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Farnsworth  (Read 537 times)

April 19, 2009, 06:19:58 PM
Read 537 times

Pike

• Senior Cub

Really dragging 'em down

April 19, 2009, 06:30:40 PM
Reply #1

PowercatPat

• Senior Cub

If I see him come in one more game I think I'm going to turn off my tv so I don't have to witness the horrible loss.

April 19, 2009, 06:41:26 PM
Reply #2

QuinnMac

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    CTR is back on: Hornsdown
If I see him come in one more game I think I'm going to turn off my tv so I don't have to witness the horrible loss.
good idea pat.

Are you seeking validation?
-Find it at community college

April 19, 2009, 06:48:24 PM
Reply #3

pwrcatjd49

• Cub

He's 0-3, while the rest of the staff is 7-2.

April 19, 2009, 06:57:13 PM
Reply #4

KCcat28

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    All Rise... The Judge is in the house.
I will be attending the game on Friday against Detroit... I hope we have a good size lead and they put him in so I (along with many many other people) can mercifully boo him the whole time and tell him to leave this team.

April 19, 2009, 07:55:44 PM
Reply #5

BigCat

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Bob Esponja

Really dragging 'em down

What did you expect? There will be 2-3 bright spots on that team (at most) all season. And I guarantee the blowyals don't make it into the plheyaffs.
"Unless you're a ku fan you don't want to watch a game at the fieldhouse. You'll never see more home cooking in your life. The last game I watched there Larry got the boot and I didn't blame him a bit. Only ball game I've ever walked out on in my life, besides, the facility is a piece of ****."

April 19, 2009, 08:05:03 PM
Reply #6

rundown87

Really dragging 'em down

What did you expect? There will be 2-3 bright spots on that team (at most) all season. And I guarantee the blowyals don't make it into the plheyaffs.

:rolleyes:

Greinke, Soria, Davies, Meche.  That's 4, and that's just our pitching staff, you could also make a case for Cruz, he's looked pretty solid.

April 19, 2009, 08:13:10 PM
Reply #7

KCcat28

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    All Rise... The Judge is in the house.

Really dragging 'em down

Greinke, Soria, Davies, Meche.  That's 4, and that's just our pitching staff, you could also make a case for Cruz, he's looked pretty solid.

Cruz is and always has been a stud... it's sad they don't use him more than they currently do...

April 19, 2009, 09:40:11 PM
Reply #8

McGrowlTowelZac

• Premium Member
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    This ZERO is my Hero
C'mon on guys Farnsworth isn't that bad, he can still  :suicideispainless:

April 19, 2009, 10:48:09 PM
Reply #9

jeffy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    ku Swallows
Farnsworth would have been an excellent option the other night when it was 12-0, not in the bottom of the ninth in a tie game.

April 19, 2009, 11:05:52 PM
Reply #10

RonLongshaft

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Honestly I'm gonna miss you Mark!!
Farns sucks... but hey he used to be a Yankee so hell get the big dick card for at least one more club

oh and i wanna say

HOTlanta

*RLS is a KC fan, not a Braves fan, but RLS loves to say HOTlanta

April 20, 2009, 01:16:39 AM
Reply #11

BigCat

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Bob Esponja

Really dragging 'em down

lol believe me, despite as much as those four guys look like the best pitchers in the nation now (which they don't), just try to keep from getting all tickled off when they can't even win their disgusting division. :-X
"Unless you're a ku fan you don't want to watch a game at the fieldhouse. You'll never see more home cooking in your life. The last game I watched there Larry got the boot and I didn't blame him a bit. Only ball game I've ever walked out on in my life, besides, the facility is a piece of ****."

April 20, 2009, 03:15:33 PM
Reply #12

rundown87

Really dragging 'em down

lol believe me, despite as much as those four guys look like the best pitchers in the nation now (which they don't), just try to keep from getting all tickled off when they can't even win their disgusting division. :-X

I'm just saying that we have more than 2-3 bright spots.

April 20, 2009, 03:47:12 PM
Reply #13

k-state87

• Cub

Has Farnsworth sucked so far this season? Hell yes, but it should have never came down to him pitching in the 9th. DeJesus had a hell of an effort out in left (the ball was in his glove) but he dropped it. Then Jacobs had an error that he should have made the play on.

For the Royals to get over the hump they have to start making the tough catches. But I agree that Fransworth has to earn the right to pitch after the 6th. From here on out he needs to pitch in mop up games, & if he shows improvements then give him a chance down the road.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 03:53:30 PM by k-state87 »

April 20, 2009, 07:07:01 PM
Reply #14

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!

It's almost like he is actually trying to lose games in spectacular fashion.  Can't they just promote one of the AAA starters and use him in middle relief?  Not like they could be any worse...