Author Topic: idiot's guide to searching for old stuff on ksufans now that TP has taken it out  (Read 1880 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Step 1.) Google
Step 2.) In the text box type the following search term: "site:ksufans.com" then a space followed by any other search terms you would like to use
Step 3.) Click the Google Search button
Step 4.) On the results page, look for any promising blurbs.  Just beneath it should be a URL and possibly a link titled "Cached"
Step 5.) Click the "Cached" link FTW

This is also helpful for many other pages that have been removed from the Interwebs.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline RTB

• Fan
  • Caaats!
    • View Profile
What's the story on ksufans?
Frank Martin- "I used to teach math in HS but didn't scream as much because nobody was keeping score."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
I believe the Patterson fiasco was when i found ksufans.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
What's the story on ksufans?

"Terry has kinda been busy lately, but he has some GREAT ideas about how to get things moving in a new and exciting direction"...put that mother rough rider on an endless loop and there you have it.

My GUESS is that MJ sent Terry a bill for hosting "services" someplace north of a grand and Terry crap his pants and stopped returning calls....MJ prolly lit the rough rider on fire after that. 

The funniest thing about the whole deal is/was that when approached to sell it (i.e. actually keep the place alive and prevent it from turning into a complete crap hole) Terry wanted big, BIG money for the thing....citing his premium biz and his lucrative arrangement with ESPN.  ESPN must have developed an interwebs hernia.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
What about their emoticons?  What about their god damn emoticons?  I want them...
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline opcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
How much money from Espn was he getting?

MY NIGGA

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
How much money from Espn was he getting?

$4.35 a month on average

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What about their emoticons?  What about their god damn emoticons?  I want them...

Thank god I saved this one: