Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 765397 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9850 on: May 06, 2019, 08:07:11 PM »
'sotacat, if you approve of the actions this president took to obstruct the russia investigation, then i'd be interested in what your line would actually be?  what abuse of power could make you turn on trump?

Raping me or getting within three hundred miles of my family with Lester Holt. Still haven’t hit on what he did? If he did,   the Curious Case of Bobby Button would have done something or at least did his job and referred instead of hide behind written third party letters. By the way he won’t testify because he has made a living out of entrapment and process crimes too much exposure for his liking Bobby Button that is.

Personally I hope he does because I would love to see him sphincter up and mis speak.

here you go bud, scroll to volume 2.  it's only a few pages long and you might learn something about how corrupt this president is.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/full-text-mueller-reports-executive-summaries

go ahead and read that and tell me honestly that you don't think trump should be impeached.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
« Reply #9851 on: May 06, 2019, 08:20:04 PM »
'sotacat, if you approve of the actions this president took to obstruct the russia investigation, then i'd be interested in what your line would actually be?  what abuse of power could make you turn on trump?

Raping me or getting within three hundred miles of my family with Lester Holt. Still haven’t hit on what he did? If he did,   the Curious Case of Bobby Button would have done something or at least did his job and referred instead of hide behind written third party letters. By the way he won’t testify because he has made a living out of entrapment and process crimes too much exposure for his liking Bobby Button that is.

Personally I hope he does because I would love to see him sphincter up and mis speak.

here you go bud, scroll to volume 2.  it's only a few pages long and you might learn something about how corrupt this president is.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/full-text-mueller-reports-executive-summaries

go ahead and read that and tell me honestly that you don't think trump should be impeached.

Libstra, I am not trying to change your point of view because it’s pointless same goes for me. I’ve read all of that stuff. Nothing will change from a legal standpoint.

Bobby Button and the angry dnc let you all down. If the man meaning Trump was brought up and convicted on charges, I would let it play out and if found guilty haul his ass off. But he wasn’t and won’t be so my original post stands just because it’s posted, linked and or wet dreamed in a Pizza Hut in Deerborne won’t make it happen for ya is all I’m saying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9852 on: May 06, 2019, 08:30:44 PM »
so, you're fine with everything this president has done because nothing will happen to him?  weird standard but at least you're honest

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9853 on: May 06, 2019, 08:33:30 PM »
Do these #alwaystrump bros understand how dumb Trump and they sound when their only response is to attack every news story as fake if they don't like what it says. 

It's so beta.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #9854 on: May 06, 2019, 08:37:42 PM »
Yeah, that's reno.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9855 on: May 06, 2019, 08:51:29 PM »
Reno’s a conservative, not a Trumper. ‘sotacat is what you get when you combine Reno’s prose with KSUW’s desire to own the libs.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9856 on: May 06, 2019, 08:58:44 PM »
What most of you don’t understand or you do is it doesn’t mean a rough riding thing. Did the 370 ex bushies and Weld a trump opponent who won’t win a thing by the way,and Democrats list any action that should be taken? No because there is none  and you can  have 1000 ex prosecutors sign a friggin letter to the extent they want. Still does not change a thing nor will it. Next outrage please

It's pretty clear he should be impeached.

Well then get on with it. Maybe if we keep linking twitter stuff enough it will all come true?

It should happen, we are in agreement 'sotacat  :cheers:

Unfortunately trump could rape you and kill your entire family live on a Lester holt interview and there still wouldn't be enough republican senators to convict.

Well that would be quite unfortunate. But it still doesn’t change the fact. That any rube can post or link to twitter and derpadom scrambles for the nearest Nad Inquisition next angle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wut?

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
« Reply #9857 on: May 06, 2019, 09:11:45 PM »
Reno’s a conservative, not a Trumper. ‘sotacat is what you get when you combine Reno’s prose with KSUW’s desire to own the libs.

sotacat is just a newbie on this blog. He is neither a Trumper nor a Reno. Just an oldz who likes to spout off on a message board. I was reading Benny when Benny was not a thing for realz.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:20:21 PM by Ksuminnesotacat »
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9858 on: May 06, 2019, 09:49:44 PM »
Quote from: Ksuminnesotacat

Just an oldz who likes to spout off on a message board.

#metoo 'sotacat

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9859 on: May 06, 2019, 10:43:22 PM »
You guys get so mad . . .  :lol: :lol:

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9860 on: May 06, 2019, 10:46:50 PM »
Do all pro-Trump nut-jobs have an arsenal of nicknames for everyone they dislike? I mean, it's uncanny. Are they mimicking Trump's name-calling or was this a thing before Trump was a thing? KSU-W, Dax, Sotacat, Reno - they all do it. Same goes for the dolts I keep on my Facebook feed for sheer entertainment.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9861 on: May 06, 2019, 10:53:11 PM »
1 out 1 former CIA counter-intelligence chiefs said it was spying . . . . 

https://thehill.com/hilltv/442337-former-cia-counter-intel-chief-on-fbi-2016-actions-id-call-that-spying

I do my own work Waks . . . so leave your dumbass Facebook friends out of it.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9862 on: May 06, 2019, 11:27:09 PM »
I'm well aware that you've resorted to name-calling for a long, long time, Dax. You're the OG.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9863 on: May 07, 2019, 12:00:01 AM »
I'm well aware that you've resorted to name-calling for a long, long time, Dax. You're the OG.

:lol: :lol:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9864 on: May 07, 2019, 06:53:52 AM »
I think or was a sad day in Pit history when dax became politically correct and started using LibDerp instead of libtard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9865 on: May 07, 2019, 07:22:44 AM »
PC run amok just like the kentuky derby

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9866 on: May 07, 2019, 07:52:40 AM »
Maybe dax thinks Clinton didn't obstruct either.

https://twitter.com/NPRinskeep/status/1125742773200740358

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9867 on: May 07, 2019, 08:04:55 AM »
Clinton obstruction was never even discussed  . . . it seems some understood who was in charge of the executive branch of government back then. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9868 on: May 07, 2019, 08:09:05 AM »
Clinton obstruction was never even discussed  . . . it seems some understood who was in charge of the executive branch of government back then.

It was literally one of the impeachment charges dax lol

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9869 on: May 07, 2019, 08:15:44 AM »
I didn't really care that much, LibDerp.  I'm only  :lol: now, because some of LibDerp Nation's finest, who absolutely lost their minds over the Starr proceedings have now done a complete 180 in this instance.   With Nadler being the most  :lol: :lol: :lol:

The reason LibDerp Nation is losing their minds over Barr, is because he's investigating the investigators.   If it's found that the spying . . . I mean "investigation" of Trump's campaign was based on a bunch of BS (and it was) then that takes any and all talk of obstruction off the table.

In addition, it's still absolutely  :lol: to think that LibDerp Nation can't reconcile themselves to the fact that James Comey gave the president multiple reasons to fire him, and no amount of James Comey about to burst into tears/sad face can change that.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9870 on: May 07, 2019, 08:18:22 AM »
The clinton and trump situations are also completely different.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9871 on: May 07, 2019, 08:19:13 AM »
I didn't really care that much, LibDerp.  I'm only  :lol: now, because some of LibDerp Nation's finest, who absolutely lost their minds over the Starr proceedings have now done a complete 180 in this instance.   With Nadler being the most  :lol: :lol: :lol:

The reason LibDerp Nation is losing their minds over Barr, is because he's investigating the investigators.   If it's found that the spying . . . I mean "investigation" of Trump's campaign was based on a bunch of BS (and it was) then that takes any and all talk of obstruction off the table.

In addition, it's still absolutely  :lol: to think that LibDerp Nation can't reconcile themselves to the fact that James Comey gave the president multiple reasons to fire him, and no amount of James Comey about to burst into tears/sad face can change that.

Lol, this might be your most flailing post oat. Quite an accomplishment tbh

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9872 on: May 07, 2019, 08:19:23 AM »
The clinton and trump situations are also completely different.

Profound.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9873 on: May 07, 2019, 08:20:19 AM »

Lol, this might be your most flailing post oat. Quite an accomplishment tbh

Yet not a single reason given as to why it's "flailing" . . . as usual.

Just throw in the towel and call it a day Parody Poster LibDerp7

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9874 on: May 07, 2019, 08:21:55 AM »
Also, apparently current LibDerp Nation didn't learn anything from one Eric Holder who then turned around and fell into the soft warm blanket of executive privilege.