Author Topic: Don't be scared! Start your own threads!  (Read 1029 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Don't be scared! Start your own threads!
« on: August 28, 2013, 11:19:05 AM »
Having trouble with flies at home?

Thoughts on the Purple Power Play on Poyntz location?

Are calendars difficult for you?

Friends, these are all topics worthy of their own threads. Don't be scared! You have great ideas! Let's make these last few days of combo-season really mean somthing, ya know?

:cheers:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Don't be scared! Start your own threads!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 11:27:40 AM »

Friends, these are all topics worthy of their own threads. Don't be scared! You have great ideas! Let's make these last few days of combo-season really mean somthing, ya know?

starting my own thread sounds like a lot of work.  I mean, there's already a thread dedicated to things that you don't want to start a thread about.  why not just post in there?  sounds like you're making things more difficult then they need to be.  interesting if true.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 11:29:19 AM »

starting my own thread sounds like a lot of work.  I mean, there's already a thread dedicated to things that you don't want to start a thread about.  why not just post in there?  sounds like you're making things more difficult then they need to be.  interesting if true.

ha ha! Maybe you could start a thread when you're stuck in the wal-mart checkout lane! Ha!

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 11:34:34 AM »
When I say "Start" you say "your own threads!"
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 12:02:30 PM »
I just don't want to get called LukeSonntag, it hurts too bad guise

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 12:38:35 PM »

ha ha! Maybe you could start a thread when you're stuck in the wal-mart checkout lane! Ha!
I use the kiosk by the front entrance and have never had to wait on anybody.  :don'tcare:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."