Author Topic: Bilderberg Group  (Read 20001 times)

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Bilderberg Group
« on: June 04, 2013, 10:50:48 AM »
will be meeting starting june 6th to further deccide policies for the captured nations. If any zombies that still live under a rock and havent heard about the bilderberg group....you can follow either Mark Dice....Luke Rudkowski of We Are Change....and always Alex Jones of infowars.com/prisonplanettv.com. All three have youtube accounts and will be broadcasting live. Oh dont worry!!! They are not breaking THE LOGAN ACT!!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
EMAW

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: Bilderberg Group
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 10:53:42 AM »
kstatefreak42 post

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 10:54:08 AM »
i rest assured knowing that you keep an eye on 'em, freak42.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 10:54:58 AM »
I do it for goEMAW.com...........then America.
EMAW

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 10:55:43 AM »
EMAW

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 10:59:07 AM »
i hope the bilderberg group decides to give gays more rights this year.  really stick it to the jesus people

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 11:02:12 AM »
I hope The bilderberg group is exposed for the law they are breaking.
EMAW

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 11:03:31 AM »
I hope we have better choices than JUST steak or chicken this year.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 11:28:30 AM »

I'm already dreading the break out sessions and role playing.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 11:31:02 AM »

I'm already dreading the break out sessions and role playing.

:barf: BUT, the hospitality suite will be full of babes again.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 11:33:04 AM »
ksf42, what do you not like about rich/powerful people being able to meet in private?

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 12:07:34 PM »
ksf42, what do you not like about rich/powerful people being able to meet in private?

so you're saying that rich/powerful people conspire behind closed doors? I thought conspiracy theorists were nut-jobs?   :runaway:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 12:10:17 PM »

so you're saying that rich/powerful people conspire behind closed doors? I thought conspiracy theorists were nut-jobs?   :runaway:

well, this post was definitely nut-joby

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 12:10:37 PM »
i hope the bilderberg group decides to give gays more rights this year.  really stick it to the jesus people

you'll love this guy!

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2013, 12:11:05 PM »

well, this post was definitely nut-joby

:thumbs:

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 01:14:53 PM »
Its a breeding ground for corruption. And the simple fact regardless of what you think they are doing is that we have our elected officials meeting in private with foreign leaders and heads of the banking cartels and the heads of major media outlets which violates THE LOGAN ACT. Therefore we have elected officials clearly violating the law and we are susposed to just shut up and pretend it doesnt exist? I mean they have unreal security at their meetings, why the secrecy for so long?(Operation Mockingbird) Why is it okay for a small group of individuals that are clearly gathering all the weath for themselves to meet in total privacy where they decide policies for nations and the citizens have NO clue on what they are doing. Evil is done in the darkness.
EMAW

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2013, 01:23:31 PM »
Its a breeding ground for corruption. And the simple fact regardless of what you think they are doing is that we have our elected officials meeting in private with foreign leaders and heads of the banking cartels and the heads of major media outlets which violates THE LOGAN ACT. Therefore we have elected officials clearly violating the law and we are susposed to just shut up and pretend it doesnt exist? I mean they have unreal security at their meetings, why the secrecy for so long?(Operation Mockingbird) Why is it okay for a small group of individuals that are clearly gathering all the weath for themselves to meet in total privacy where they decide policies for nations and the citizens have NO clue on what they are doing. Evil is done in the darkness.

so at what level of wealth/power should someone's right of privacy be taken away?

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2013, 01:23:51 PM »
KF42, you should totally get extremely rich, get an invite to the group, then blow them up on twitter and totally expose them.  Full on social media depantsing.

Would really show them.

Maybe even live tweet that thing with several Vine links.   :dunno:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2013, 01:39:02 PM »
Sounds like Logan was something of a hero and the Logan Act is bullshit.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention KS42

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2013, 01:55:12 PM »
If it's so secret, how do you know about it... unless you're one of THEM!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2013, 03:31:05 PM »
essentially, it is the highest form of insider trading. The central banks ARE the markets, and these are the assholes who control their policy. Let the former head of the IMF tell you...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2013, 03:34:18 PM »
I've got some shocking information for you guys so you may want to sit down: if these powerful/rich people want to do whatever shady stuff it is you think they are doing they don't need to physically get together in a big group to do it. in fact, they would avoid doing that.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2013, 03:35:39 PM »
People that don't think big business/gov't is shady behind closed doors make me  :lol: so hard

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2013, 03:40:23 PM »
People that don't think big business/gov't is shady behind closed doors make me  :lol: so hard

Especially govts.  I mean, you have seen the salaries those guys get, right?  No one is putting up with the crap a senator puts up with for the $180k/yr or whatevs and no one is doing it to serve the ppl.

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2013, 03:49:39 PM »
I've got some shocking information for you guys so you may want to sit down: if these powerful/rich people want to do whatever shady stuff it is you think they are doing they don't need to physically get together in a big group to do it. in fact, they would avoid doing that.

Insightful!!! How about checking out the last 1:30 or so of the posted vid... obviously avoiding!