Author Topic: OFFICIAL: CanConfirm Weekly Predicto Thread For Art Enthusiasts & Other Cat Fans  (Read 19982 times)

Offline CanConfirm

• Fan
  • Mercurial MS Paint enthusiast
    • View Profile
Hey, Gang. Mercurial MS Paint Enthusiast CanCo here.

As many of you know, I went to West Virginia several months ago on a church mission trip and to welcome our new Mole People brothers to the conference. I took a photo and posted it to the board--in case you haven't seen it, here it is:

Several months have now passed, and this week I returned to Morgantown to help establish the goEMAW.com Tooth Restoration Center and see an old friend. (Big thanks to BSAC for the donation that made it all possible.) Unfortunately, I'm afraid that things here in CoalAggie Country are even worse off than before. If you can find it in your heart, please donate to the Tooth Restoration Center--not a lot of new construction has happened since Senator Byrd ( :opcat: ) passed.

Anyway, I snapped a photo as part of my predicto this week--I hope you enjoy.

Go Duplex Scuba Goolsby Cats!

:bill: :billdance: :lynchmob: :ksu:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
 :lol: needs some more Byrd references.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
I love when CanCo gets all political. CanCoPolitico should be your new name imo. That's just an imo, of course.

Huggins makes me sad.   :cry:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline BushBlister

• Combo-Fan
  • MINION TIME!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
GOOD BUT NEEDS MORE DUNKS!!!!!!!
i got a laptop now

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
I can't wait for B-ball season.  BushBlister is like a coalaggie out of the mine. 

Another masterpiece CanCon, bravo!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 11:07:21 PM by Bloodfart »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Flat top mountains  :lol:

Flat top Kid  :lol: :lol: :lol:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline CanConfirm

• Fan
  • Mercurial MS Paint enthusiast
    • View Profile
Hey, Gang. CanCo here.

I'm really excited about this week's predicto, because it's not just a predicto. It's also a mixed-media collabo with known EMAW SuperPurpleCat.

This week, I was on my way to LA for my opening at the Getty, and my plane had to make an emergency landing due to a haboob. Crazily enough, SPC was on the same flight in his never-ending quest to find highsteppercat. While we were killing time in Lubbock, we snapped a few photos.

It's pretty bleak there. I can attest (and I think SPC will agree) that there is not one redeeming quality about Lubbock, Texas Tech, or the people down there.

:bill:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 06:29:23 PM by CanConfirm »

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
Thanks to the chance meeting on the flight I'd like to say our mission was a success, Highsteppercat likes to show up for predicto pics and thankfully you were there doing your research.  Glad we were able to make it out of that depressing desert scene on schedule and make it back to the United States unscathed.   :thumbs:

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
Hey, Gang. CanCo here.

I'm really excited about this week's predicto, because it's not just a predicto. It's also a mixed-media collabo with known EMAW SuperPurpleCat.

This week, I was on my way to LA for my opening at the Getty, and my plane had to make an emergency landing due to a haboob. Crazily enough, SPC was on the same flight in his never-ending quest to find highsteppercat. While we were killing time in Lubbock, we snapped a few photos.

It's pretty bleak there. I can attest (and I think SPC will agreethat there is not one redeeming quality about Lubbock, Texas Tech, or the people down there.

JPullz biked all the way to Lubbock?  Sheesh.  Best one yet, btw fwiw.
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Hey, Gang. CanCo here.

It's pretty bleak there. I can attest (and I think SPC will agreethat there is not one redeeming quality about Lubbock, Texas Tech, or the people down there.

I just showed this to some Egyptian hobos and they offered to send Texas Tech a goat. It made them very sad.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Best one yet.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hey, Gang. CanCo here.

It's pretty bleak there. I can attest (and I think SPC will agree) that there is not one redeeming quality about Lubbock, Texas Tech, or the people down there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
omfg

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
pakhead kills me :lol:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Jake bicycling in the background of things will make me laugh for years to come.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline spnshinqsn

• Fan
  • Seems legit.
    • View Profile
CanCo is a modern master. Each is an instant classic. So blessed.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Jake bicycling in the background of things will make me laugh for years to come.

:thumbs:

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Inaugural Big XXII game runners-up. :lol: :thumbs:

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
move along here, nothing to see

just another CanCo masterpiece

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Would a can confirm and poet warrior love child break the Internet?  I hope one day I can confirm.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Spencer's bike is still humming along in Lubbok.   :thumbs:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
I love the goEMAW.com watermark in the haboob.  nice touch.  :thumbs:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."