Author Topic: Fake Patty's Day  (Read 70299 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Fake Patty's Day
« Reply #225 on: February 12, 2013, 03:25:34 PM »
Are you accepting average looking people?  Because if so count me out.

You must be above average looking to participate. What "above average" constitutes is up to my discretion.

I'll send pics and my latest "clean bill of health" I just DLed from the internet.

Offline Teddy_Westside

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 12, 2013, 04:51:35 PM »
i went down to mass in 03 after they lost to syracuse, and it was one of the most fun nights of my life.

:D...so was I.  That was a pretty fun time.  That night was a perfect example of how cops should handle those situations.  People were walking around with open containers, no one was carding, and the police were working the actual issues instead of using it as an opportunity to generate revenue thru tickets.  It was the exact opposite of KSU/Manhatton cops on game days and other events.  Most people vacated by 2:00am, the street was relatively clean, and every had a fun, safe time...God I hate KSUPD/RCPD.   

Pretty sure KSUPD handed out something like 95 alcohol warnings and 3 citations during the Texas game this year. They aren't as interested in writing tickets because they don't get the money like RCPD does.

They also were complete dickbags to my mother and swarmed her because one of them saw her pouring a Bud Light Lime in the east grass lot.  5 of them spent 15-20 minutes harassing her for "drinking this wussy crap" as they waited for the van to come so they could confiscate her cooler.  I'm glad they all wasted 15-20 minutes rough ridin' with my mom because if they didn't stop her she may have had 2-3 more of them over the next 4 hours and been a real problem.  They were more interested in confiscating something so they could show their superior they were doing something rather than actually making sure everyone was safe.  That's why I say eff both the RCPD and KSUPD, they are more interested in being dicks than protecting the public.

lol ok.

They also didn't need six of them there to handle that situation

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 12, 2013, 05:09:32 PM »
i went down to mass in 03 after they lost to syracuse, and it was one of the most fun nights of my life.

:D...so was I.  That was a pretty fun time.  That night was a perfect example of how cops should handle those situations.  People were walking around with open containers, no one was carding, and the police were working the actual issues instead of using it as an opportunity to generate revenue thru tickets.  It was the exact opposite of KSU/Manhatton cops on game days and other events.  Most people vacated by 2:00am, the street was relatively clean, and every had a fun, safe time...God I hate KSUPD/RCPD.   

Pretty sure KSUPD handed out something like 95 alcohol warnings and 3 citations during the Texas game this year. They aren't as interested in writing tickets because they don't get the money like RCPD does.

They also were complete dickbags to my mother and swarmed her because one of them saw her pouring a Bud Light Lime in the east grass lot.  5 of them spent 15-20 minutes harassing her for "drinking this wussy crap" as they waited for the van to come so they could confiscate her cooler.  I'm glad they all wasted 15-20 minutes rough ridin' with my mom because if they didn't stop her she may have had 2-3 more of them over the next 4 hours and been a real problem.  They were more interested in confiscating something so they could show their superior they were doing something rather than actually making sure everyone was safe.  That's why I say eff both the RCPD and KSUPD, they are more interested in being dicks than protecting the public.

lol ok.

They also didn't need six of them there to handle that situation

Yes they did.  You want there to be at least 5 others around to hear you say things like "o look, she's drinking this wussy crap".  When you're campus PD, you want to be sure there are as many other cops around see you show that 54-year-old woman who the boss is.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 12, 2013, 05:20:48 PM »
EMAW spreading uncontrollably and some don't even know it.

https://www.livingsocial.com/events/611548-fake-patty-s-caravan-crawl-ticket-package

Good. Hopefully less Squawks and Nubb fans in Aggieville.

Offline F14ABE

• Fan
  • WWCSD: What would Carl Sagan Do?
    • View Profile
    • F14 LIFE
« Reply #229 on: March 06, 2014, 08:59:19 AM »
I ll be in town for FPD.  hit me up if you're going to be there.
twitter & instagram: @AbeAlem
F14LIFE.COM
What would Carl Sagan Do?
Dream BIG!

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 06, 2014, 09:41:19 AM »
 :dance:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 06, 2014, 09:46:55 AM »
I ll be in town for FPD.  hit me up if you're going to be there.

:cheers:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2014, 09:54:37 AM »
http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Manhattan-Prepares-For-Fake-St-Patricks-Day-248505131.html

Check out the comments on this.  Bob Strawn himself may have taken part in the discussion.

Also, which one of you idiots gets to take credit for the AWW YEAH comment    :lol:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2014, 09:56:19 AM »
My yard orgy has been the alpha of yard orgies in Manhattan since the inception of FPD.  You can go big, or go to Metalhead's.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2014, 10:01:36 AM »
http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Manhattan-Prepares-For-Fake-St-Patricks-Day-248505131.html

Check out the comments on this.  Bob Strawn himself may have taken part in the discussion.

Also, which one of you idiots gets to take credit for the AWW YEAH comment    :lol:

Avoid Manhattan that day. It is the worst waste of taxpayer money so that a few businesses can rake it in. Girls get raped. It is completely disgusting. It is another embarrassment to Manhattan.

Good grief

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 06, 2014, 10:19:32 AM »
#TTF #DEC

Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2014, 10:20:43 AM »
The awww yeah comment by itself is increds

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2014, 10:33:12 AM »
"Complimentary water"

:Woohoo:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2014, 11:34:52 AM »
My yard orgy has been the alpha of yard orgies in Manhattan since the inception of FPD.  You can go big, or go to Metalhead's.

:gocho:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 06, 2014, 11:48:40 AM »
My yard orgy will have complimentary water

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: March 06, 2014, 11:51:08 AM »

Good to know. I am tired of attending second rate yard orgies that don't encourage the participants to hydrate properly.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 06, 2014, 11:54:05 AM »

Good to know. I am tired of attending second rate yard orgies that don't encourage the participants to hydrate properly.

I have learned a lot in the public group sex game.  Always learning and upping my game

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 06, 2014, 11:56:40 AM »
Limestone v Metalhead is like not a decision I ever want to make in my life
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 06, 2014, 12:05:43 PM »
Exciting news, gang. My Canadian friend works in the Ballard's Outlet poundage room, and he told me the t-shirt designs for this year are all printed up and about to hit the racks. He didn't want to lose his job or do anything to hurt the Ballard's empire by leaking these designs early so he sent them to me in a super secret insider'y PM so I could throw them up on this blog and get a buzz going for Saturday. Shirt prices will be determined by how many pounds you buy.

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 06, 2014, 12:06:33 PM »

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 06, 2014, 12:07:06 PM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 06, 2014, 12:07:27 PM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 06, 2014, 12:07:43 PM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 06, 2014, 12:07:57 PM »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 06, 2014, 12:08:19 PM »
what is happening.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles