Author Topic: Jay Dillon  (Read 62508 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Jay Dillon
« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2011, 08:10:39 PM »
I call bullshit.......yet again.

and, yet again, an arkansas fan is proven to be a dumbass

Offline ReadyToTroll

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2011, 08:10:44 PM »
A. I would like to smash your balls
B. I don't think I would enjoy to do so
C. Nutrisystem bro
D. Thoughts on post it notes?
E.  :D Lets be friends.

I may deserve A&B.
What can I say, I love cheeseburgers.
i'm a text message dude.
i sure hope so.

Offline ReadyToTroll

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2011, 08:11:57 PM »
Yes, it's really me. the actual Jay Dillon.

first, let me apologize for being a TOTAL rough ridin' douche. i'm extremely sorry for the derogatory comments i made on my station Monday night. to be completely honest, i didn't do enough research on this site and I really should have :bang: you guys are rough ridin' hilarious! i'm sorry i turned my back on k-state and all of you guys.

second, facts: yes, i'm fat. yes, i have a beard that i failed to trim and no, i did not iron my shirt. one sloppy son of a bitch.

i've really enjoyed all the pictures, but the one I really want is the stuck in the middle one featuring the 10 year old to the left and the red solo cup to the right. stuck in the middle.

all this being said, i hope you guys will still forgive my mistakes this week. i regret calling this goEMAW 'crap', 'garbage'  and sending people to the other two shitty sites.

i've been watching this thread and i thoroughly enjoyed (most) of what you guys posted. please forgive me and allow me to return to the land of purple and become a friend of goEMAW.

Much like everything and everyone else which posts on this board, I call bullshit.......yet again.

how do you want me to prove it?
i'm currently sitting at my desk in Fayetteville. The anchor of my show is in my periph. One of our reporters is right behind me. What the eff do you want?

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2011, 08:12:33 PM »

first, let me apologize for being a TOTAL rough ridin' douche. i'm extremely sorry for the derogatory comments i made on my station Monday night. to be completely honest, i didn't do enough research on this site and I really should have :bang: you guys are rough ridin' hilarious! i'm sorry i turned my back on k-state and all of you guys.

second, facts: yes, i'm fat. yes, i have a beard that i failed to trim and no, i did not iron my shirt. one sloppy son of a bitch.

i've really enjoyed all the pictures, but the one I really want is the stuck in the middle one featuring the 10 year old to the left and the red solo cup to the right. stuck in the middle.

all this being said, i hope you guys will still forgive my mistakes this week. i regret calling this goEMAW 'crap', 'garbage'  and sending people to the other two shitty sites.

i've been watching this thread and i thoroughly enjoyed (most) of what you guys posted. please forgive me and allow me to return to the land of purple and become a friend of goEMAW.
:thumbsup:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2011, 08:15:45 PM »
Thanks for the apologies. I was deeply hurt when you called my (and a few others) creation "crap".
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2011, 08:17:21 PM »
jay, you may be in a unique position to go ahead and squash that whole arkansas vs kc bbq thread once and for all.  :emawkid:

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=17428.0

ps - apology accepted.  i could tell it has weighed on your soul.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2011, 08:17:50 PM »

all this being said, i hope you guys will still forgive my mistakes this week. i regret calling this goEMAW 'crap', 'garbage'  and sending people to the other two shitty sites.

Much like everything and everyone else which posts on this board, I call bullshit.......yet again.

i'm currently sitting at my desk in Fayetteville. The anchor of my show is in my periph. One of our reporters is right behind me. What the eff do you want?
cam up.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline hardcorekickball

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2011, 08:24:33 PM »
amazing.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2011, 08:27:07 PM »
take a pic of yourself with a sign saying i <3 goEMAW.com

upload to imageshack

post it here

?????

profit

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 07, 2011, 08:27:50 PM »

you are forgiven.  
i really can't blame you for playing the role of sycophant to the pig aggies.  these people whom we've recently met, and whose community you share, are very, very, scary.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2011, 08:29:19 PM »

On-air or cam'd up online retraction.

Counterpoint interview with pissclams.

Offline ReadyToTroll

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2011, 08:31:37 PM »
jay, you may be in a unique position to go ahead and squash that whole arkansas vs kc bbq thread once and for all.  :emawkid:

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=17428.0

ps - apology accepted.  i could tell it has weighed on your soul.

arkansas bbq is rough ridin' terrible. been here 3 years. kept trying bbq and they all sucked.
kansas hands rough ridin' down.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 07, 2011, 08:31:59 PM »
What an amazing and exhausting week its been. :emawkid:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 07, 2011, 08:32:35 PM »
What an amazing and exhausting week its been. :emawkid:

yes, this is one we tell the grandchildren about

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 07, 2011, 08:33:08 PM »
Jay Dillon. Pure EMAW.

Offline ReadyToTroll

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 07, 2011, 08:38:07 PM »

upload to imageshack

post it here

?????

profit

will do it tomorrow.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 07, 2011, 08:39:41 PM »
Hi Jay, i'm a famous journalist too!!!  :adios:

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 07, 2011, 08:40:15 PM »

all this being said, i hope you guys will still forgive my mistakes this week. i regret calling this goEMAW 'crap', 'garbage'  and sending people to the other two shitty sites.

no, you were right.  these people are not legit fans.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 07, 2011, 08:40:33 PM »

upload to imageshack

post it here

?????

profit

will do it tomorrow.

:horrorsurprise:

:users:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 07, 2011, 08:40:46 PM »

upload to imageshack

post it here

?????

profit

will do it tomorrow.

:cheers:

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 07, 2011, 08:42:37 PM »

Offline chunkles

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 07, 2011, 08:43:28 PM »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 07, 2011, 08:45:00 PM »
this site is so blessed.

(pretty glad that saul deleted my thread, btw.  bad choice in hindsight.  my bad, fellas)

Offline chunkles

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 07, 2011, 08:49:50 PM »

Offline chunkles

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 07, 2011, 08:55:25 PM »