Author Topic: University College of Arkansas fans: Would like some info from you!  (Read 1391 times)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Hello to our Sugarbearpig guests!

We are all happy you're here. If you wouldn't mind, we here at goEMAW.com would like to get to know all of you better by having you fill out a few introductory questions. Please keep in mind that responses to these questions are optional, aside from if you collect food stamps (more on that later). Thanks in advance, and again, welcome!

1. On average, how many thoughts and prayers do you distribute on a daily basis?

2. What is your most hated Southeastland Conference rival, Texas State, Missouri State, or Villanova?

3. What are your thoughts on President Obama and the United States Government?

4. Exactly how high do you hike your pants up while tucking your shirts? We will accept answers in the form of actual height (not metric system, please) or the relative point of where the top of your belt resides on your torso.

5. Please list any and all recruiting violations that you or your school have committed in the past 3 years, including those not reported to the NCAA.

6. Why is your "southern" "accent" ten times more redneck than the rest of the south?

7. How comfortable are you with having Mike Anderson as your head basketball coach?

8. Given an unlimited amount of choices, what weapon would you use to end OK_Cat's life?

9. What clothing do you consider acceptable to wear to football games?

10. Please state how many kicks you would prefer to have steve dave administer to your scrotum in front of the Jerry Jones statue.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 02:04:38 AM by 42 »

Offline ShoelessWes

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: University College of Arkansas fans: Would like some info from you!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 02:04:06 AM »
7. How comfortable are you with having Mike Anderson as your head basketball coach?

Well, at the very least, we are confident he won't strike or grab one of his players... blame said player, then get away with it scott free.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 02:10:03 AM »

Well, at the very least, we are confident he won't strike or grab one of his players... blame said player, then get away with it scott free.

I'm not sure what Jim Leavitt has to do with that.

Offline LovesPigs

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 02:32:54 AM »
1 as many as the good Lord is needed.
2 i hates me some corndogs that is lsu for you yankees
3  dont like presdenti obama but we have no choise the gays and peoples for abortions voted him in. so i will just continue to think GW is. I love the USA, but love the Confederate States of America much more.
4 about one hand plus 1 finger on the other hand above my belly button. i do not tuck in my tank top it makes it harder to wipe my mouth with it
5 trying to be a tricky yank arent you. as you know we arent good nuff to be cheating. we couldnt even pay off three recreuits that live within 50milz of campuse/ aubbie took them all. $$$$ speaks
6 i dont have no accent. i shower at the creek once a week when i sweat. now your tryin to be mean. my sister always told me yanks were mean and didn't leave any moneys like they promised
7 he's good. and i have a cuzin named mike
8.who is ok cat..but i would probably eat cat. skin them and take them to my cupusin mikes and bbq them up
9 overalls with a red banana tied round my neck, and uncle heavys hog hat
10 i dont need no body to do my artifacial inseminasions.I do all my pig cow chicken goats. a country boy can survive.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 03:07:20 PM »
bump for all of our new friends out there :)

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • A friendly handshake from wavingthewheat.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 03:37:52 PM »
Look at 42 being a good host. It's a shame the Arky fans decided not to shower before coming over though.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 03:43:25 PM »
1 as many as the good Lord is needed.
2 i hates me some corndogs that is lsu for you yankees
3  dont like presdenti obama but we have no choise the gays and peoples for abortions voted him in. so i will just continue to think GW is. I love the USA, but love the Confederate States of America much more.
4 about one hand plus 1 finger on the other hand above my belly button. i do not tuck in my tank top it makes it harder to wipe my mouth with it
5 trying to be a tricky yank arent you. as you know we arent good nuff to be cheating. we couldnt even pay off three recreuits that live within 50milz of campuse/ aubbie took them all. $$$$ speaks
6 i dont have no accent. i shower at the creek once a week when i sweat. now your tryin to be mean. my sister always told me yanks were mean and didn't leave any moneys like they promised
7 he's good. and i have a cuzin named mike
8.who is ok cat..but i would probably eat cat. skin them and take them to my cupusin mikes and bbq them up
9 overalls with a red banana tied round my neck, and uncle heavys hog hat
10 i dont need no body to do my artifacial inseminasions.I do all my pig cow chicken goats. a country boy can survive.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 03:55:33 PM »
I like it when they call us Yankees, makes me feel special. :cool: