Author Topic: FREE AWARDWALLET UPGRADE FOR goEMAW'RS  (Read 3547 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
FREE AWARDWALLET UPGRADE FOR goEMAW'RS
« on: January 21, 2011, 01:50:51 PM »
goEMAW has secured nearly 50 free AwardWallet Plus upgrades from the number-one award-tracking resource for your credit card churning needs, AwardWallet.com!

Once logged in, click one of the multiple links for the Plus upgrade.  Enter any random price you wish to "donate".  (It doesn't matter, you won't be paying it, I entered $1).  Click that you'll pay with a credit card. 

On the next screen, there'll be a spot to input a coupon code.  Enter goEMAW-aw-50.  Click through there and you'll have been upgraded without paying.

This was set up to work for the first 50 goEMAW'rs.  Mods have used a few, so as Wooly would say: GET AFTER IT!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: FREE AWARDWALLET UPGRADE FOR goEMAW'RS
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 01:52:56 PM »
goEMAW has secured nearly 50 free AwardWallet Plus upgrades from the number-one award-tracking resource for your credit card churning needs, AwardWallet.com!

Once logged in, click one of the multiple links for the Plus upgrade.  Enter any random price you wish to "donate".  (It doesn't matter, you won't be paying it, I entered $1).  Click that you'll pay with a credit card. 

On the next screen, there'll be a spot to input a coupon code.  Enter goEMAW-aw-50.  Click through there and you'll have been upgraded without paying.

This was set up to work for the first 50 goEMAW'rs.  Mods have used a few, so as Wooly would say: GET AFTER IT!

:lol:

you and i and sd. maybe chicat. doubt anybody else takes advantage. although i though dax traveled some for his job. maybe not.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 01:53:53 PM »
sdbro used one

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 01:54:29 PM »
what has this place turned into. smh
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 01:55:17 PM »
:lol:

you and i and sd. maybe chicat. doubt anybody else takes advantage. although i though dax traveled some for his job. maybe not.

Hey AwardWallet Mods, please revoke Daris' upgrade.  T-Y, Trim

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 02:03:44 PM »

it's actually pretty cool if you travel at all and/or collect hotel points and airline miles. trim had to write some kind of blog entry for the guy and we even renamed the combo-fanning board for a week to get these. pretty hard core business type stuff is what i'm saying. you're welcome.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 02:19:29 PM by Rick Daris »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 02:07:52 PM »

it's actually pretty cool if you travel at all and/or collect hotel points and airline miles. trim had to right some kind of blog entry for the guy and we even renamed the combo-fanning board for a week to get these. pretty hard core business type stuff is what i'm saying. you're welcome.

No crap.  There came a point when we all had to say "enough goEMAW income is enough, let's spread some of the benefits to the goEMAW community".  My designer jeans only have so many pockets for EVOs.  Nice gratitude there, WW.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 02:13:12 PM »

it's actually pretty cool if you travel at all and/or collect hotel points and airline miles. trim had to right some kind of blog entry for the guy and we even renamed the combo-fanning board for a week to get these. pretty hard core business type stuff is what i'm saying. you're welcome.

No crap.  There came a point when we all had to say "enough goEMAW income is enough, let's spread some of the benefits to the goEMAW community".  My designer jeans only have so many pockets for EVOs.  Nice gratitude there, WW.

look, spin it however you want. The rich get richer, while you toss some bread crumbs at the local riff raff. Win Win right?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline yat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 03:55:18 PM »
 :gocho:

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 07:09:27 PM »
 :fistpump:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 11:13:05 AM »
I've had Ravi mod the crap out of that code so it doesn't work for WillieWannabe.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 12:38:11 PM »
I've had Ravi mod the crap out of that code so it doesn't work for WillieWannabe.

:horrorsurprise:
- chunkles

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 12:48:29 PM »

No cac.  There came a point when we all had to say "enough goEMAW income is enough, let's spread some of the benefits to the goEMAW community".  My designer jeans only have so many pockets for EVOs.  Nice gratitude there, WW.

look, spin it however you want. The rich get richer, while you toss some bread crumbs at the local riff raff. Win Win right?

Now I see why Terry hated most of the members of his site.  The serfs can be so ungrateful.

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 08:18:29 PM »
 :weirdrobert: