Date: 28/04/24 - 16:19 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: RP says there going to 'take care of' Rutgers  (Read 4092 times)

December 08, 2006, 08:07:23 PM
Reply #30

ksuno1stunner

i love the silver helmet.  we should use real silver like notre lame does with their gold helmets.  other than that purple sucks for football jerseys.  dark green and black is the best for football jerseys imo.  we should switch our colors to dark green.

December 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM
Reply #31

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

I would change the colors to "field turf" green and try to make us invisible to the other team. 50 yard touchdown bombs to receivers every play on offense would be sweet not to mention very hard to win against us.

December 08, 2006, 09:14:55 PM
Reply #32

AzCat

• Classless Cat
  • Scout Team Wildcat

OX - This place is pretty uninhibited but that's not cool in any context.
Ladies & gentlemen, I present: The Problem

December 08, 2006, 09:36:12 PM
Reply #33

ds43fan

OX - This place is pretty uninhibited but that's not cool in any context.
allright ill edit it

December 09, 2006, 11:07:14 AM
Reply #34

RonLongshaft

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Honestly I'm gonna miss you Mark!!
i say we get some purple turf..go with all purple home unis (everthing purple, facemask, shoestrings, gloves, chinstrap, everything) and then start our own bowl game so we can play in it every year.

December 09, 2006, 11:16:42 AM
Reply #35

KSt8er

• Cub

• Personal Text
    AAAAAHHHHH AAAAHHH
Treadmarks!
  I believe that is actually diamond plate steel they went for with that design, which I do in fact like.  But leave ours alone with the exception of stripe and/or facemask changes.  I'm old and don't like change damnit.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." -- Sir Winston Churchill

December 09, 2006, 11:30:23 AM
Reply #36

RonLongshaft

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
   But leave ours alone with the exception of stripe and/or facemask changes.  I'm old and don't like change damnit.

i agree and im not even old, but i dont think there is much we can do about it kst8er...

oh yea im a jr wildcat now  yeehaw :dancin:

December 09, 2006, 12:42:45 PM
Reply #37

greasd up deaf guy

Treadmarks!
  I believe that is actually diamond plate steel they went for with that design, which I do in fact like.  But leave ours alone with the exception of stripe and/or facemask changes.  I'm old and don't like change damnit.
I know what it's supposed to be. They look like Oregon just got run over.

December 09, 2006, 07:39:14 PM
Reply #38

K-Lite Sucks

Wow...your purple jerseys are hideous anyway....if Oregon's are any indication, they'll soon be worse.

Other than burnt orange, pink, and pretty much any pastel, homosexual purple is probably the worst color available for a football team.

:lol:

:flush: K-Lite!!!

December 09, 2006, 07:53:32 PM
Reply #39

PoetWarrior

• Senior Cub

Other than burnt orange, pink, and pretty much any pastel, homosexual purple is probably the worst color available for a football team.

Purple is the color of KINGS.

December 09, 2006, 09:19:09 PM
Reply #40

ksuno1stunner

Wow...your purple jerseys are hideous anyway....if Oregon's are any indication, they'll soon be worse.

69 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:katpak: :katpak: :katpak: :katpak: :katpak:
 :dive: :dive: :dive: :dive: :dive:

December 09, 2006, 09:28:43 PM
Reply #41

K-Lite Sucks

Strange then that in this case it's worn by the one of the worst teams in the history of college football.

By the way, just noticed this icon...  :ku: not surprising that limp wristed guy is purple....pretty appropriate.

December 09, 2006, 09:29:38 PM
Reply #42

ksuno1stunner

Strange then that in this case it's worn by the one of the worst teams in the history of college football.

By the way, just noticed this icon...  :ku: not surprising that limp wristed guy is purple....pretty appropriate.

you have a fat wife

December 09, 2006, 09:55:12 PM
Reply #43

ds43fan

and your color blind, cuz that dude is pink good job dumbass

December 09, 2006, 10:09:18 PM
Reply #44

RonLongshaft

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
red and white (blackshirts) wow cant name many other schools with those colors...way to go there man

NU :flush:

December 09, 2006, 11:41:23 PM
Reply #45

K-Lite Sucks

No, not really, but thanks for playing. It's a very light purple.

red and white (blackshirts) wow cant name many other schools with those colors...way to go there man

Yeah, because other school realize those are great colors. The fact that you guys are alone in your choice of "homosexual purple" isn't a coincidence.

December 09, 2006, 11:42:57 PM
Reply #46

ksuno1stunner

No, not really, but thanks for playing. It's a very light purple.

Yeah, because other school realize those are great colors. The fact that you guys are alone in your choice of "homosexual purple" isn't a coincidence.

you have a fat wife

69 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:katpak: :katpak: :katpak: :katpak: :katpak:
 :dive: :dive: :dive: :dive: :dive:

WHY DON'T YOU REPLY TO ME

December 10, 2006, 11:01:14 AM
Reply #47

Dirty Sanchez

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Powertard Un-approved

December 10, 2006, 02:02:08 PM
Reply #48

AzCat

• Classless Cat
  • Scout Team Wildcat

When I think of red and white I think of big fat cornfed Nebraska chicks and the bugeater fans that love them.   :lol:

December 10, 2006, 02:36:23 PM
Reply #49

K-Lite Sucks

When I think of red and white I think of big fat cornfed Nebraska chicks and the bugeater fans that love them.

When I think of homosexual purple, I think of guaranteed wins, white trash fans, and one of the worst teams in college football history.

and this year, I think of the Texas Bowl.  :lol:

:ku: - there's your mascot, the purple limp-wristed K-Lite fan.

December 10, 2006, 02:53:47 PM
Reply #50

ksuno1stunner

When I think of red and white I think of big fat cornfed Nebraska chicks and the bugeater fans that love them.

When I think of homosexual purple, I think of guaranteed wins, white trash fans, and one of the worst teams in college football history.

REPLY TO ME!!!!!!!!!

December 10, 2006, 04:10:34 PM
Reply #51

AzCat

• Classless Cat
  • Scout Team Wildcat

I'd be bitter too if I had nothing to look forward to but a lifetime of hoggin'.   :lol:

December 10, 2006, 05:52:33 PM
Reply #52

waks

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    KSU Super Fan
LOL @ Corn not replying to Stunner and AZCat's posts about him being a chubby chaser. LOL LOL LOL.

December 10, 2006, 05:56:04 PM
Reply #53

AzCat

• Classless Cat
  • Scout Team Wildcat

But she's a very pretty girl, just ask nubby.  And I'll bet she has a great personality and nice calves as well.  Right nubby? :popcorn:

December 10, 2006, 05:58:18 PM
Reply #54

waks

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    KSU Super Fan
But she's a very pretty girl, just ask nubby.  And I'll bet she has a great personality and nice calves as well.  Right nubby? :popcorn:
all fat ppl have nice calves and great personalities.

December 10, 2006, 07:11:02 PM
Reply #55

K-Lite Sucks

I'd be bitter too if I had nothing to look forward to but a lifetime of hoggin'.

Is that what you call it when you bend over for Mangino every year?  :lol: That's why we call you K-Lite....for all your bluster about being relevant, you manage to lose to Kansas, Baylor, etc. We came down to Manhattan and slapped you around...nice to see that nothing's changed.

So as you drop your pants and watch Mangino line up for the thrusting, just remember that your "homosexual purple" jerseys are probably what got him aroused in the first place...that and your team playing most of the game with their pants around their ankles.

:lol: :lol:

December 10, 2006, 07:13:07 PM
Reply #56

ksuno1stunner

I'd be bitter too if I had nothing to look forward to but a lifetime of hoggin'.

Is that what you call it when you bend over for Mangino every year?  :lol: That's why we call you K-Lite....for all your bluster about being relevant, you manage to lose to Kansas, Baylor, etc. We came down to Manhattan and slapped you around...nice to see that nothing's changed.

So as you drop your pants and watch Mangino line up for the thrusting, just remember that your "homosexual purple" jerseys are probably what got him aroused in the first place...that and your team playing most of the game with their pants around their ankles.

:lol: :lol:

k-lite sucks' wife = mangino?

December 10, 2006, 07:17:32 PM
Reply #57

K-Lite Sucks

You guys keep making fun of Mangino for being a poor coach and being fat....yet he still slaps you around and calls you his bitch.

You're not only irrelevant to the rest of the country, you;re the second best team in your own state.

That's why we call you K-Lite!!!

December 10, 2006, 07:21:01 PM
Reply #58

cyclist

• Classless Cat
  • Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    King of the Mountains
You guys keep making fun of Mangino for being a poor coach and being fat....yet he still slaps you around and calls you his bitch.

You're not only irrelevant to the rest of the country, you;re the second best team in your own state.

That's why we call you K-Lite!!!

2 wins in 5 games does not make us his bitch.

K-Lite agains shows his superior
I love the smell of peat in the evening.  That smell, you know that earthy smell...  Smells like...whisky !

Funditus Classless

December 10, 2006, 07:26:04 PM
Reply #59

K-Lite Sucks

2 wins in 5 games does not make us his bitch.

You sure are this year....embarrassing that you couldn't even keep it close. Playing with your pants around your ankles probably doesn't help.