Date: 28/04/24 - 18:04 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: You know what would be awesome  (Read 4294 times)

April 27, 2009, 03:08:13 PM
Read 4294 times

GoodForAnother

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Got a 'B' in HS Alegbra
If against some team, say Texas Tech, next year, Judge jumps up and dunks on some white dude, like teabags the sh*t out of him, and the ref swallows his whistle, and Pat Knight gets really pissed that they don't call a foul and screams "OBJECTION!" and Wally looks at him and says "overruled."   :gocho:

I also think we should get him a gavel, or at the very least some robes to wear around (in black, purple, silver and lavender).  Possibly a wig?  Oh and while I have you guys here can someone make a smiley emoticon gif of Wally banging a gavel and saying "MOTION DENIED!"

April 27, 2009, 03:20:14 PM
Reply #1

chum1

• Scout Team Wildcat

He's reshirting.  Not many people seem to know that.  But in two years, yeah.  I guarantee it would be just as fresh and awesome.  A redshirt is like a ziplock.

April 27, 2009, 03:21:49 PM
Reply #2

rundown87

Oh and while I have you guys here can someone make a smiley emoticon gif of Wally banging a gavel and saying "MOTION DENIED!"

Motion denied.

April 27, 2009, 03:23:26 PM
Reply #3

berford

• Cub

If against some team, say Texas Tech, next year, Judge jumps up and dunks on some white dude, like teabags the sh*t out of him, and the ref swallows his whistle, and Pat Knight gets really pissed that they don't call a foul and screams "OBJECTION!" and Wally looks at him and says "overruled."   :gocho:

I also think we should get him a gavel, or at the very least some robes to wear around (in black, purple, silver and lavender).  Possibly a wig?  Oh and while I have you guys here can someone make a smiley emoticon gif of Wally banging a gavel and saying "MOTION DENIED!"

Racist! Why does it have to be some white dude? :eek:

:ksu:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. -- C. S. Lewis (quoted in the movie, The Usual Suspects)

April 27, 2009, 03:36:25 PM
Reply #4

GoodForAnother

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Got a 'B' in HS Alegbra

Don't ask me.  Pat Knight is the one that only recruits whites.  He's the south division's version of Bill Self, sans the ability to coach and recruit.

April 27, 2009, 03:57:20 PM
Reply #5

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

Pat only gets riled up for the white kids. 

I still want my cooler, bitches!

April 27, 2009, 04:01:15 PM
Reply #6

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

all great stuff. also, what if like an announcer says something sometime and wally overhears him and maybe doesn't like it and runs over to the announcer during the game and is like "I'll be the judge of that  :nono: "

:love:

April 27, 2009, 04:24:27 PM
Reply #7

Bookcat

• Scout Team Wildcat

He needs to have a dunk named after him called "Droppin 'da Gavel"
"You guys want answers that are conversations between John and I. I ain't worried about it. I'm living the dream.... When I start worrying about a contract, I'd be cheating the kids and not doing my job." - Frank Martin

April 27, 2009, 04:27:26 PM
Reply #8

rundown87

He needs to have a dunk named after him called "Droppin 'da Gavel"

I think they'll just be like, "Someone check Xavier Henry's head, Judge has been dropping the gavel on him all night!"

"Well, Stan, it's not the first time these Jayhawks have had the gavel dropped on them."

April 27, 2009, 05:47:34 PM
Reply #9

geezer

• Cub

If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport

April 27, 2009, 06:39:14 PM
Reply #10

KSUTOMMY

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    The "other" KSU

This Wally?

No, no, no!!! Man, that is some LBBIQ! Dont you know anything? It is the BASKETBALL Wally...

This guy.

April 28, 2009, 01:59:16 PM
Reply #11

GoodForAnother

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Got a 'B' in HS Alegbra
Maybe someone fouls Wally during a game and gets called for it but instead of letting it go and being chill, Wally walks up to him, smacks him up side the head and says "how does the defendant plead?"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 02:01:48 PM by GoodForAnother »

April 28, 2009, 02:36:38 PM
Reply #12

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

what if someone fouls wally hard during a game (like really, really hard)? anyway...what if that happens and wally thinks for a second and then pulls a machete out of his nike elite shorts and cuts the guys head off. mercury headline the next day would prob read "wally acts as the judge, jury and executioner."

:excited:

April 28, 2009, 04:38:18 PM
Reply #13

ksutwisted

This Wally?

Endless possibilities if we play Oregon State.  'Wally is brutalizing the Beav out there today...'

April 28, 2009, 05:16:55 PM
Reply #14

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
Law School Not Needed: Judge, KSU crush Huskers.

too long? but you get the point. it's kind of cute.
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

April 28, 2009, 05:26:48 PM
Reply #15

raquetcat

• Premium Member
  • Cub

We need some uk b-ballers to get in trouble with the law before next season that way the "Judge rules collins guilty" stuff can come out
“Nobody plays harder than Kansas State.  Bilas said that to me in person,” Martin said. Now, does that mean that I’m happy every day?  No, because it’s our job to continue to get those guys to continue to grow.”

April 28, 2009, 05:49:54 PM
Reply #16

GoodForAnother

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Got a 'B' in HS Alegbra
Maybe after the season is over and we've won the national championship and people are like "well do you think Wally is gonna go to the NBA or not" he'll call a press conference and dressed in black robes and a white wig, look into the camera and be like "a Judge serves for life" and then bang his motherf*cking gavel and then he'll play here forever and ever and never leave us.

April 28, 2009, 05:54:26 PM
Reply #17

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
Maybe after the season is over and we've won the national championship and people are like "well do you think Wally is gonna go to the NBA or not" he'll call a press conference and dressed in black robes and a white wig, look into the camera and be like "a Judge serves for life" and then bang his motherf*cking gavel and then he'll play here forever and ever and never leave us.

hahaha

good job (even tho a lil unrealistic (a player staying for life))
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

April 28, 2009, 05:57:17 PM
Reply #18

GoodForAnother

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Got a 'B' in HS Alegbra

hahaha

good job (even tho a lil unrealistic (a player staying for life))

Self would be all "blah blah he only has four years of eligibility blah blah" and the NCAA would be like "what do you want us to do dude he already banged the gavel."

April 28, 2009, 06:13:04 PM
Reply #19

BigCat

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Bob Esponja
Nickname could be Wally "THE JUDGE" Judge. Would be v. stupid but awesome.

Also, could we use the revenues from ticket sales based on Wally to start our own law school? This would be extremely beneficial, as ppl in KS only have two crap options for law school and we could start a way better one.
"Unless you're a ku fan you don't want to watch a game at the fieldhouse. You'll never see more home cooking in your life. The last game I watched there Larry got the boot and I didn't blame him a bit. Only ball game I've ever walked out on in my life, besides, the facility is a piece of ****."

April 28, 2009, 06:17:50 PM
Reply #20

GoodForAnother

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Got a 'B' in HS Alegbra

Also, could we use the revenues from ticket sales based on Wally to start our own law school? This would be extremely beneficial, as ppl in KS only have two crap options for law school and we could start a way better one.

WALL-E Judge School of Law?  (robotic professors w/ hearts of gold)

April 28, 2009, 07:13:44 PM
Reply #21

ksudrew

• Cub

what if he's a bust?   :dunno:

:kstatriot: :kstatriot:

April 28, 2009, 07:21:07 PM
Reply #22

MOKSUAZ

• Cub

WALL-E Judge School of Law?  (robotic professors w/ hearts of gold)

:clap:

April 28, 2009, 10:08:28 PM
Reply #23

hemmy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Anti-government
This thread is amazing
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

April 28, 2009, 10:53:48 PM
Reply #24

Skydog

• Cub

April 29, 2009, 03:20:43 AM
Reply #25

Boatsman

• Cub

April 29, 2009, 03:43:55 PM
Reply #26

Dub

• Cub

Welcome to Dub's World

April 29, 2009, 04:01:51 PM
Reply #27

EllToPay

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Natural Born Leader

April 29, 2009, 04:32:34 PM
Reply #28

kougar24

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    shame on you, non-believers
The KC Star headline the morning after K-State's victory over ku in Manhattan next season:

JUDGE-MENT DAY

April 29, 2009, 04:40:34 PM
Reply #29

EllToPay

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Natural Born Leader
The KC Star headline the morning after K-State's victory over ku in Manhattan Lawrence next season:

JUDGE-MENT DAY

FYP.