Date: 27/04/24 - 03:10 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Negative Nancies....  (Read 1309 times)

March 07, 2008, 09:12:34 AM
Read 1309 times

StocktonCat

• Premium Member
  • Cub

a lot of you negative nancies are going to be disappointed Sat as the Cats are going to win in Ames and are going to cruise into the sprint center ready to roll. :ksu: :ksu: :ksu: :ksu: :ksu: :ksu:

March 07, 2008, 09:18:33 AM
Reply #1

michigancat

• All American

• Personal Text
    You can't be racist and like basketball.
Did you see my guarantee?

I'm so convinced KSU will lose, I won't post for a month if I'm wrong.

March 07, 2008, 09:22:40 AM
Reply #2

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb

did you see mine?  if i win, you'll have to.

:dancin:
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

March 07, 2008, 09:25:01 AM
Reply #3

pufizzle

• Cub

• Personal Text
    I miss him ^^

During that month, KSU could be making a run in the tournament with the POY and you will be sitting, looking at the computer screen, longing for a chance to exchange thoughts on what has come to be your second home here at ksufans.com.  I hope for your sake the Cats lose Saturday.  Otherwise, you will have a long month ahead of you while the other posters on the board celebrate our Sweet Sixteen run and possibly more.*  :ksu:

*With this being said, we have no chance of winning at ISU, nor do we have any chance whatsoever of advancing past the 1st round of the tournament.  

March 07, 2008, 09:26:04 AM
Reply #4

michigancat

• All American

• Personal Text
    You can't be racist and like basketball.

During that month, KSU could be making a run in the tournament with the POY and you will be sitting, looking at the computer screen, longing for a chance to exchange thoughts on what has come to be your second home here at ksufans.com.  I hope for your sake the Cats lose Saturday.  Otherwise, you will have a long month ahead of you while the other posters on the board celebrate our Sweet Sixteen run and possibly more.*  :ksu:

*With this being said, we have no chance of winning at ISU, nor do we have any chance whatsoever of advancing past the 1st round of the tournament. 

You're right on all accounts!

March 07, 2008, 09:28:36 AM
Reply #5

ksu_FAN

• Second String Wildcat

During that month, KSU could be making a run in the tournament with the POY and you will be sitting, looking at the computer screen, longing for a chance to exchange thoughts on what has come to be your second home here at ksufans.com.  I hope for your sake the Cats lose Saturday.  Otherwise, you will have a long month ahead of you while the other posters on the board celebrate our Sweet Sixteen run and possibly more.

If this scenario happens, guesses as to Rusty's new screen name?  No way he'll be able to stay away.

kenpomfan?
Ytsur?
Llessur?
stataholic?

March 07, 2008, 09:29:22 AM
Reply #6

cireksu

why would those of us that are negative be dissapointed if we win in *Ames?

*OMGLMFAOROFFLE

March 07, 2008, 09:30:35 AM
Reply #7

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
retards, the lot of you (not _fan).
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

March 07, 2008, 10:02:27 AM
Reply #8

j@yh@wks

• Cub

During that month, KSU could be making a run in the tournament with the POY and you will be sitting, looking at the computer screen, longing for a chance to exchange thoughts on what has come to be your second home here at ksufans.com.  I hope for your sake the Cats lose Saturday.  Otherwise, you will have a long month ahead of you while the other posters on the board celebrate our Sweet Sixteen run and possibly more.*  :ksu:

Your guards better step up if you wanna make a run that deep. 
According to ku police reports, the fight involved as many as 100 people.
“We’re pretty sure an incident occurred,” said Capt. Schuyler Bailey, ku Public Safety Officer
“We will handle any discipline regarding this incident internally, and we will have no further comment about it.” Perkins

March 07, 2008, 10:07:18 AM
Reply #9

catdude33

Always read the fine print.

March 07, 2008, 10:10:14 AM
Reply #10

mjrod

• Second String Wildcat

• MJROD Consulting Services, Inc

During that month, KSU could be making a run in the tournament with the POY and you will be sitting, looking at the computer screen, longing for a chance to exchange thoughts on what has come to be your second home here at ksufans.com.  I hope for your sake the Cats lose Saturday.  Otherwise, you will have a long month ahead of you while the other posters on the board celebrate our Sweet Sixteen run and possibly more.

If this scenario happens, guesses as to Rusty's new screen name?  No way he'll be able to stay away.

kenpomfan?
Ytsur?
Llessur?
stataholic?

No, I'll enforce his self-imposed ban.

March 07, 2008, 10:12:08 AM
Reply #11

Chingon

• Administrator
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Rey de los Chingones
I'm in on this.  I am so convinced that we will win, that if we lose Saturday I will never post here again.
 :ohno:

March 07, 2008, 10:15:55 AM
Reply #12

j@yh@wks

• Cub

Always read the fine print.
LOL..i had to view the source to even read that
According to ku police reports, the fight involved as many as 100 people.
“We’re pretty sure an incident occurred,” said Capt. Schuyler Bailey, ku Public Safety Officer
“We will handle any discipline regarding this incident internally, and we will have no further comment about it.” Perkins

March 07, 2008, 10:22:25 AM
Reply #13

ksu_FAN

• Second String Wildcat

March 07, 2008, 10:23:59 AM
Reply #14

StayOutOfTrees

Wonderful news! There will finally be some peace and quiet around here.

March 07, 2008, 10:37:04 AM
Reply #15

mjrod

• Second String Wildcat

Wonderful news! There will finally be some peace and quiet around here.

Seriously.  I'm considering muzzling all the high school tards running amok around here so that Rusty won't feel alone.

Then perhaps, maybe some real discussion will occur about the near future with our basketball team instead of lamenting about Wooly.   For all the "woolite bashing" there seems to be a fixation on that period of basketball we need to get past.

March 07, 2008, 10:40:48 AM
Reply #16

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• Cub

For all the "woolite bashing" there seems to be a fixation on that period of basketball we need to get past.

LKSUBBIQ Post.

"Woolite bashing" marked the beginnings of the turnaround of KSU basketball.  Before that era, no one even cared enough to complain. 
Welcome back, Bill.

March 07, 2008, 10:42:53 AM
Reply #17

Chingon

• Administrator
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Rey de los Chingones

For all the "woolite bashing" there seems to be a fixation on that period of basketball we need to get past.

LKSUBBIQ Post.

"Woolite bashing" marked the beginnings of the turnaround of KSU basketball.  Before that era, no one even cared enough to complain. 

LOL at the huge egos on the HS'ers.

March 07, 2008, 11:08:58 AM
Reply #18

mjrod

• Second String Wildcat

LKSUBBIQ Post.

LOL @ KSUBBALL noob..

March 07, 2008, 11:28:43 AM
Reply #19

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• Cub

LKSUBBIQ Post.

LOL @ KSUBBALL noob..

LOL at the apathy of the old timers that caused KSU hoops to fall off the map after Lon left town. 
Welcome back, Bill.

March 07, 2008, 11:30:00 AM
Reply #20

mjrod

• Second String Wildcat

LKSUBBIQ Post.

LOL @ KSUBBALL noob..

LOL at the apathy of the old timers that caused KSU hoops to fall off the map after Lon left town. 

LOL @ lack of Bill Snyder knowledge.

You people take the cake.

March 07, 2008, 11:32:21 AM
Reply #21

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• Cub

Snyder may have Roy'ed our hoops program, but most of you just sat there and let him do it.  You were blinded by the illusion of football success that Snyder represented. 
Welcome back, Bill.

March 07, 2008, 11:35:15 AM
Reply #22

mjrod

• Second String Wildcat

Snyder may have Roy'ed our hoops program, but most of you just sat there and let him do it.  You were blinded by the illusion of football success that Snyder represented. 

Yeah, that's it.  We all KNEW Snyder was going to be the coach he turned out to be.

March 07, 2008, 11:37:05 AM
Reply #23

Chingon

• Administrator
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Rey de los Chingones
This thread =  :flush:

March 07, 2008, 11:38:18 AM
Reply #24

ECN

• Classless Cat
  • Second String Wildcat

We all know there's been a conspiracy. Only the failures have been recorded.
We all pay too much attention to Icarus, and not enough to his father.

March 07, 2008, 11:52:07 AM
Reply #25

KSU4ME

• Cub

kenpomfan?
Ytsur?
Llessur?
stataholic?

hswbbcoach
"Mel Kiper, THE TURD"

March 07, 2008, 11:58:26 AM
Reply #26

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• Cub

Yeah, that's it.  We all KNEW Snyder was going to be the coach he turned out to be.

OK.  You win.
Welcome back, Bill.

March 08, 2008, 05:04:14 PM
Reply #27

Chingon

• Administrator
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Rey de los Chingones

March 08, 2008, 05:29:29 PM
Reply #28

Bookcat

• Scout Team Wildcat

later &@#%er.
"You guys want answers that are conversations between John and I. I ain't worried about it. I'm living the dream.... When I start worrying about a contract, I'd be cheating the kids and not doing my job." - Frank Martin