Author Topic: "So, Curtis, how are you liking Manhattan?"  (Read 4902 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: "So, Curtis, how are you liking Manhattan?"
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 08:39:30 PM »
Yes, one particular instance on Saturday.  But he's still the best non-undersized big at K-State in forever regardless.

since you have hbbiq, why do you think he struggled so much at UCONN, but seems to be excelling (well, sometimes) here?

I think he was an immature kid that Calhoun and his staff never could reach.  I think he's still got a bit of that, but our staff is able to reach him a little bit.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2010, 08:47:26 PM »
Yes, one particular instance on Saturday.  But he's still the best non-undersized big at K-State in forever regardless.
that's not saying much.  at all.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2010, 09:00:26 PM »
that's not saying much.  at all.

True.  But it is sorta weird to have a 6-10 guy with some talent and the ability to actually score once in a while.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2010, 08:47:23 AM »
Interesting Curtis side-story. ChicagoCat and I were doing some late-nite shopping at Westloop Dillons here in Manhattan the Thursday before the Mizzou game. Saw Curtis in the checkout line looking lost. As a concerned EMAW and frequent shopper at this Dillons, I asked CK what's up. Dude needed help finding where they hide their condoms! I let him know, I mean, I'm not doing my part as a fan if I'd kept that info secret. I was just happy to hear dude wraps it up with all the skanks and such runnin around here. He gave me a genuine thanks and I said no problem. At least I know CK is getting his. One less thing to worry about.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2010, 09:30:37 AM »
Interesting Curtis side-story. ChicagoCat and I were doing some late-nite shopping at Westloop Dillons here in Manhattan the Thursday before the Mizzou game. Saw Curtis in the checkout line looking lost. As a concerned EMAW and frequent shopper at this Dillons, I asked CK what's up. Dude needed help finding where they hide their condoms! I let him know, I mean, I'm not doing my part as a fan if I'd kept that info secret. I was just happy to hear dude wraps it up with all the skanks and such runnin around here. He gave me a genuine thanks and I said no problem. At least I know CK is getting his. One less thing to worry about.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

@bentren

Online WillieWatanabe

• Solid Level Three Poster
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 09:31:40 AM »

always love ksu walmart/condom stories.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles