Author Topic: Official 2017 Coaching Carousel (football edition)  (Read 36656 times)

Offline KST8FAN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Official 2017 Coaching Carousel (football edition)
« Reply #600 on: January 08, 2018, 09:01:12 PM »
http://www.chicagonow.com/prairie-state-pigskin/2018/01/fisher-leaves-western-for-arizona-state-leathernecks-promote-elliott-to-head-coach/

Herm takes my son's FCS coach as WR coach forcing Western to find its 2nd HC in three years.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: January 08, 2018, 09:06:39 PM »
Sorry to hear that Tom

Benny

Sent from my computer
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline KST8FAN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: January 08, 2018, 09:28:48 PM »
He had four diff HC in 4 years.  It goes with the territory.

Tom

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 09, 2018, 01:53:14 AM »
He had four diff HC in 4 years.  It goes with the territory.

Tom

Damn, that sucks. Feel bad for die-hard Leatherneck fans. However, at least they get the excitement of a coaching search nearly every year of their existence  :billdance:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 11, 2018, 11:14:04 AM »
Kansas State: Source tells FootballScoop Akron running backs coach Eric Hickson is expected to join the Kansas State staff. Hickson, the all-time rushing leader at K-State, has been at Akron since the 2015 season. He previously coached running backs and served as recruiting coordinator at Garden City and as OC and then head coach at Emmerich Manual High School (IN).

Offline KSUfaithful

• Fan
  • Why hello there
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: January 11, 2018, 11:36:14 AM »
Kansas State: Source tells FootballScoop Akron running backs coach Eric Hickson is expected to join the Kansas State staff. Hickson, the all-time rushing leader at K-State, has been at Akron since the 2015 season. He previously coached running backs and served as recruiting coordinator at Garden City and as OC and then head coach at Emmerich Manual High School (IN).

Interesting. Almost as if D. Sproles never played here.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • My guy: Zuber
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 11, 2018, 11:39:50 AM »

Interesting. Almost as if D. Sproles never played here.
...or even the other guys:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_State_Wildcats_football_statistical_leaders#Rushing

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 11, 2018, 11:42:06 AM »
I mean, he was the all time leading rusher at one point and he probably just never updated his resume

Offline Catchacold

• Combo-Fan
  • Z28gY2F0cy4=
    • View Profile
    • wildcatgrowl.com
« Reply #609 on: January 11, 2018, 11:58:01 AM »
or FootballScoop stopped reading this sentence in his bio before the last two words:

The all-time leading rusher in Kansas State football history with 2,537 yards on 507 carries upon graduation

Offline justanotherguy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 11, 2018, 01:33:14 PM »
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/11/ex-arkansas-rbs-coach-one-of-four-added-to-utep-staff/

Dana Dimel has added a touch of the SEC experience to his first UTEP coaching staff.

The football program on Wednesday confirmed the hiring of four assistants, two on each side of the ball — running backs coach Reggie Mitchell, inside wide receivers coach Jake Waters, defensive line/defensive tackles coach Mike Tuiasosopo and cornerbacks coach Remington Rebstock.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:13:43 PM by justanotherguy »

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: January 24, 2018, 12:20:21 AM »
Guy at Lowe's in New Orleans saw my qats hat and told me about how he went to hike school with Michael Smith :cool:

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 24, 2018, 08:12:30 AM »
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun