Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 135128 times)

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5625 on: July 13, 2018, 04:57:17 PM »
i'm not going to believe we've turned a corner until wacky posts that he knew it all along too.
Knew what?

this trump russia thing with trump and russia.
feel the awesome power, the wonderful beauty, of uncontrollable male passion.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5626 on: July 13, 2018, 05:01:18 PM »
FWIW, I agree with Dax that neither Trump nor Obama should be president right now.

Can your provide a link, so I can get a refresh on when Obama abdicated his responsibilities when he was (supposedly) president?

Link to the present: https://time.gov/

I'm telling you, Dax.  You need to join us here sometime.

The entire timeline of events driving the Trump colluded with Russia to win the election investigation/meltdown was in 2016, friend.   If you look it up in Wikipedia under Barrack Obama, it will confirm that he was president of the United States in 2016.   Several other sources will confirm that as well. 

If the past doesn't matter, then 90% of this thread is irrelevant (well it's all irrelevant, but . . . ) and Robbie Mueller has wasted a lot of time and money.

Offline turnbull

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5627 on: July 13, 2018, 06:16:32 PM »
Actually President Obama tried to get together with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan. At which point McConnell said if Obama did anything he’ll scream it was partisan. So to the point….yes Obama was President and should he have even made a statement about it Fox News/RNC/McConnell would have done everything they could have to get you to believe it was a partisan event.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/trump-why-didnt-obama-stop-the-russia-hacking-i-abetted.html

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #5628 on: July 13, 2018, 06:53:55 PM »
Lib said it a few days ago but Obama really runs your life and it makes me sad too.

This is just trying to deflect from the fact that you can't come to comprehend that if what you believe to be true, is actually true.   Then that means your guy was completely destroyed by Vlad Putin. 

Barrack Obama was the President of the United States and our Commander in Chief during the 2016 election, was he not?

The Department of Homeland Security is a cabinet level position, is it not?   The Director of National Intelligence reports to the president, right?

The FBI is part of the Department of Justice and the Department of Justice is under the executive branch and the attorney general is a cabinet level position (last I checked). 

So, you're trying to saw that these entities are not responsible for protecting our national electoral process from the meddling of foreign parties?

HALL. :love:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 11:18:40 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5629 on: July 13, 2018, 07:02:41 PM »
If you get Cucked by Mitch then it’s no wonder Vlad ate the dude alive.

SMDH.

Offline libliblibliblibliblib

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5630 on: July 13, 2018, 07:49:02 PM »
So far this guy is the rumored congressman from the indictment. Trump just happened to tweet out his support this morning

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

I think.you.are deep down.a.trans cowboy gravy eater.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Not a huge gin guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5631 on: July 13, 2018, 07:53:40 PM »
Serious question: What is the predicted, actual effect of these indictments against the Russian nationals? Just that they'll have to be very diligent when travelling internationally?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5632 on: July 13, 2018, 08:21:04 PM »
So far this guy is the rumored congressman from the indictment. Trump just happened to tweet out his support this morning

Not surprising. This guy has been the anti-DOJ, anti-Mueller pioneer from Day 1.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:49:13 PM by bucket »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #5633 on: July 13, 2018, 09:10:06 PM »
If you get Cucked by Mitch then it’s no wonder Vlad ate the dude alive.

SMDH.

Dax, this is me talking as your irl dude. Don’t use the “cuck” stuff. It makes you come off as a 4chan MAGA. It’s very gross and sad. And that’s not you. It’s like for FSD and the others who I don’t know their names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5634 on: July 13, 2018, 09:19:41 PM »
Weird could of swore sd knew stone
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5635 on: July 13, 2018, 09:29:22 PM »
Cuck is fine good grief SMDH.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5636 on: July 13, 2018, 09:54:17 PM »
Serious question: What is the predicted, actual effect of these indictments against the Russian nationals? Just that they'll have to be very diligent when travelling internationally?

Was wondering that myself. I guess that's why me and spracs are IRL buds.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5637 on: July 13, 2018, 11:19:03 PM »
Lib said it a few days ago but Obama really runs your life and it makes me sad too.

This is just trying to deflect from the fact that you can't come to comprehend that if what you believe to be true, is actually true.   Then that means your guy was completely destroyed by Vlad Putin. 

Barrack Obama was the President of the United States and our Commander in Chief during the 2016 election, was he not?

The Department of Homeland Security is a cabinet level position, is it not?   The Director of National Intelligence reports to the president, right?

The FBI is part of the Department of Justice and the Department of Justice is under the executive branch and the attorney general is a cabinet level position (last I checked). 

So, you're trying to saw that these entities are not responsible for protecting our national electoral process from the meddling of foreign parties?

HALL. :love:

I was just gonna leave it at that, but man...I couldn't. Had to pop back in here and say that the indictments today have resulted in dax showcasing how to pivot like a fuckin boss.

Online WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5638 on: July 13, 2018, 11:19:55 PM »
This is a huge nothingburger, right? Like is Trump impeached or are we just wasting our time per ush?

Online WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5639 on: July 13, 2018, 11:22:45 PM »
I have no idea what’s going on, but if it makes dems less aggressive about losing the election to a reality star, I’m legit all about it. So legit, what happened today?

Online WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5640 on: July 13, 2018, 11:32:42 PM »
Just catching up, wow! The country we defeated for independence made a giant Trump baby and the country we fought off for independence is on their side? Wowsers!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Not a huge gin guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5641 on: July 13, 2018, 11:37:41 PM »
This is a huge nothingburger, right? Like is Trump impeached or are we just wasting our time per ush?
There is nothing yet that makes it probable that Trump knew anything. But feds are now alleging that certain Russian operatives were able to establish contact with persons associated with the Trump campaign. Beyond that, we don't know.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5642 on: July 13, 2018, 11:43:38 PM »
And also now that indictments have come down dax has pivoted to using it as one giant excuse to blame/shame Obama, which has been an amazing development

Online WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5643 on: July 13, 2018, 11:45:05 PM »
Thanks bud. Same crap flies with Snyder and football. What a bunch of rooks.

Online WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5644 on: July 14, 2018, 12:06:27 AM »
There is nothing yet that makes it probable that Trump knew anything. But feds are now alleging that certain Russian operatives were able to establish contact with persons associated with the Trump campaign. Beyond that, we don't know.

So dems thinks he’s a complete dumbass, but at the same time they can’t prove this complete dumbass rigged the election? Jesus! What a special kinda of dumb.

Online WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5645 on: July 14, 2018, 12:10:42 AM »
I guess I just don’t get what they’re fighting for anymore. They’re all over the place. What team are we rooting for?

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5646 on: July 14, 2018, 02:32:18 AM »
The election stuff is pretty serious, but not the only Russia related issue. Personally, I'm more interested in these:

1. Why does Trump act like Putin is his boss? (Especially given that he is happy to crap on anyone other than Putin at will.)

2. Is Trump committing crimes as he appears to be and what are they?

I don't understand why anyone WOULDN'T be interested in these. #1 in particular seems really mumped up.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5647 on: July 14, 2018, 02:38:00 AM »

I am not a lawyer, but if you are going to charge people with conspiracy to commit a crime or obstruction of justice, wouldn't it be helpful to you for there to be people actually charged with the related crimes themselves?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5648 on: July 14, 2018, 05:56:10 AM »
Thanks bud. Same crap flies with Snyder and football. What a bunch of rooks.

This just made me lol imagining Dax during football season deflecting any criticism of Snyder by talking about some of the horrible decisions made by Mike Ahearn and weird that nobody complained then.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Not a huge gin guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5649 on: July 14, 2018, 07:06:26 AM »

I am not a lawyer, but if you are going to charge people with conspiracy to commit a crime or obstruction of justice, wouldn't it be helpful to you for there to be people actually charged with the related crimes themselves?
You mean the conspiracy crimes? Not really. Conspiracy is weird.