Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 135630 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5275 on: June 17, 2018, 07:41:32 PM »
Four former Trump associates have pleaded guilty or been charged in Mueller's probe to date. The special counsel also filed charges against 13 Russians for allegedly interfering in the election.

The Stone meeting is at least the second instance of a Trump campaign ally meeting with a Russian who promised damaging information on Clinton.

Neither Stone nor Caputo disclosed the meeting when they met with congressional investigators in recent months.

This is the definition of "nothing".

If you look at what those 4! people were charged with or pled to, yeah it's nothing.

13 russians charged  :dunno:  how is that relevant to trump. Nobody denies russia was rough ridin' around.

The "russian" roger stone talked to was an fbi informant and stone took the meeting under false pretences and properly identified it as a clown show.

This investigation is a joke, and has yielded nothing that would indicate trump conspired with russian [TBD] to [TBD]. 

Instead of posting tweets from flippany douche bags, why don't you explain how all this nonsense equates to a grand criminal plan, because nobody has bothered to take these one off encounters to a logical outcome
Trump's campaign met with Russians to get dirt on their opponent. I don't know how much clearer this could be?  Guess you are too busy dissecting general text messages and working yourself up that it's a grand conspiracy against the idiot you voted for.... hillarious

I mean, team hilltard did that. And what "dirt" were they provided, and by whom (russian state, people from russia, people who know a russian)????

I thought this was about influencing an election. What is the point of this (I think we know what's really going on)?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5276 on: June 17, 2018, 07:43:12 PM »
So this investigation is going so poorly we're back to regurgitating manafort news?

Is the roger stone news being regurgitated older than manafort?   :lol:

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5277 on: June 17, 2018, 07:47:56 PM »
So this investigation is going so poorly we're back to regurgitating manafort news?

Is the roger stone news being regurgitated older than manafort?   :lol:

What does this even mean?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5278 on: June 17, 2018, 08:32:19 PM »
Meanwhile, the house intel committee is threatening impeachment proceedings if the DOJ/FBI continue to refuse to respond to numerous subpoenas.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5279 on: June 17, 2018, 08:39:12 PM »

Four former Trump associates have pleaded guilty or been charged in Mueller's probe to date. The special counsel also filed charges against 13 Russians for allegedly interfering in the election.

The Stone meeting is at least the second instance of a Trump campaign ally meeting with a Russian who promised damaging information on Clinton.

Neither Stone nor Caputo disclosed the meeting when they met with congressional investigators in recent months.

This is the definition of "nothing".

If you look at what those 4! people were charged with or pled to, yeah it's nothing.

13 russians charged  :dunno:  how is that relevant to trump. Nobody denies russia was rough ridin' around.

The "russian" roger stone talked to was an fbi informant and stone took the meeting under false pretences and properly identified it as a clown show.

This investigation is a joke, and has yielded nothing that would indicate trump conspired with russian [TBD] to [TBD]. 

Instead of posting tweets from flippany douche bags, why don't you explain how all this nonsense equates to a grand criminal plan, because nobody has bothered to take these one off encounters to a logical outcome
Trump's campaign met with Russians to get dirt on their opponent. I don't know how much clearer this could be?  Guess you are too busy dissecting general text messages and working yourself up that it's a grand conspiracy against the idiot you voted for.... hillarious

I mean, team hilltard did that. And what "dirt" were they provided, and by whom (russian state, people from russia, people who know a russian)????

I thought this was about influencing an election. What is the point of this (I think we know what's really going on)?

They did try and influence the election...you literally said that.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5280 on: June 17, 2018, 08:42:01 PM »
W
O
W

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5281 on: June 17, 2018, 09:07:20 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5282 on: June 17, 2018, 09:41:25 PM »
W
O
O
F

tremendous non sequiter from Phil and the libtards

Offline WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5283 on: June 18, 2018, 09:29:09 AM »
Did this thread get unpinned since they haven't found anything in two years?  :confused:

Online LickNeckey

• Katpak'r
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5284 on: June 18, 2018, 10:08:37 AM »
what is the definiton of not found anything?

i mean isn't the Don Jr meeting alone a qualifying example of COLUSION?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
feel the awesome power, the wonderful beauty, of uncontrollable male passion.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5286 on: June 18, 2018, 10:48:01 AM »
Again, congrats to Vlad Putin for pulling off the greatest clandestine operation in world history, and installing his guy in the White House.

Shame on Obama, Comey, Brennan and Clapper for the greatest national security failure in our nations history.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5287 on: June 18, 2018, 10:50:16 AM »
Again, congrats to Vlad Putin for pulling off the greatest clandestine operation in world history, and installing his guy in the White House.

Shame on Obama, Comey, Brennan and Clapper for the greatest national security failure in our nations history.
It can't be both dax. VPut is either super good or Obama is super bad at this.....pick.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5288 on: June 18, 2018, 10:55:17 AM »

It can't be both dax. VPut is either super good or Obama is super bad at this.....pick.

The low standards you have for the world's most expensive homeland security complex are stunning.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5289 on: June 18, 2018, 11:01:59 AM »

The low standards you have for the world's most expensive homeland security complex are stunning.   

Over your head....

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5290 on: June 18, 2018, 11:18:02 AM »
I can see lots of things. 

Why was there so much juicy stuff on the Dem candidate for president? 

Imagine how easy this would have been to resolve if Queen BleachBit hadn’t shown up at the DNC and disappeared all the evidence . . . And the clown car DHS just stood by.

Why are you assuming I defend Hillary? If they both deserve legal ramifications then I hope it happens to both of them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5291 on: June 18, 2018, 11:20:33 AM »

Over your head....

Yes, it is clearly over your head.   You guys keep trotting out all this "evidence" of "clear COLUSION" and the old old homeland security guard keeps making all these veiled threats etc. etc.   What a total embarrassment at minimum and an abject failure combined with complete dereliction of duty by the previous administration if what you guys are claiming turns out to be true.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5292 on: June 18, 2018, 12:19:44 PM »

Over your head....

Yes, it is clearly over your head.   You guys keep trotting out all this "evidence" of "clear COLUSION" and the old old homeland security guard keeps making all these veiled threats etc. etc.   What a total embarrassment at minimum and an abject failure combined with complete dereliction of duty by the previous administration if what you guys are claiming turns out to be true.
I don't hope anybody it is true. I'm not sure fan of our presidents being compromised.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5293 on: June 18, 2018, 01:44:59 PM »
Did this thread get unpinned since they haven't found anything in two years?  :confused:

Yes.

Not only did they not find anything, they forgot what it was they were hoping to prove and went full McCarthy/J. Edgar on all things russia (except the soccer competition).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5294 on: June 18, 2018, 10:09:56 PM »
I'm sure the New NeoCons are quite upset to learn that one of their hero's of the national security state, James "unilateral" Comey is under investigation.

Online libliblibliblibliblib

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5295 on: June 18, 2018, 11:19:29 PM »
Witch hunt
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

I think.you.are deep down.a.trans cowboy gravy eater.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5296 on: June 19, 2018, 07:10:35 AM »
I'm sure the New NeoCons are quite upset to learn that one of their hero's of the national security state, James "unilateral" Comey is under investigation.
You shouldn't be so angry at the guy who won your reality TV star the election.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5297 on: June 19, 2018, 07:16:39 AM »
You shouldn't be so angry at the guy who won your reality TV star the election.

You should be livid, because had he done his job you could have had Joe “shrimp cocktail” Biden

Captain Handsy vs The Grabber.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5298 on: June 19, 2018, 07:17:49 AM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5299 on: June 19, 2018, 07:44:59 AM »
What’s the implication? Should we get rid of the FBI or just suspend them for all pending investigations of Trump?