Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 282614 times)

Online dal9

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #10350 on: August 11, 2018, 11:58:40 PM »
can't complain about road wins, but both lafc and houston were at less than full strength...hopefully these wins will get some momentum going...

pk call tonight was an interesting one...color guy didn't think it was a pk...i'm not sure what to think, myself...

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r √Člitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #10351 on: August 12, 2018, 07:33:29 AM »
Can't complain?  That was LAFC's first loss at home.  Celebrate good things geesh.

And you can't just kick out especially when a person's face is in the way.  Not really sure why there is any debate. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Online dal9

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10352 on: August 13, 2018, 03:29:12 AM »

great play by rooney, but how do you send your keeper up for a corner in a 2-2 game?  unless they figured a draw is literally no better than a loss???