Author Topic: The Masters  (Read 3610 times)

Offline ChiCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r √Člitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Masters
« Reply #175 on: April 09, 2018, 05:00:48 PM »
He's not terribly sociable so that doesn't help him much.  I don't know how much stock I would put into a hit piece on his wife and her family though.  There are pretty clearly reasons for the estrangement that his family is downplaying.

Please enlighten me. Here is what i read: Parents suggested not getting married at 22 ? He cut off contact. They haven't spoken in 6 years. Parents haven't met both of his children. I get the 'hit piece' was from the parents' side of things, but what would make the wife call them 'sick human beings who need help'?

I don't know the whole story but I doubt he cut off contact from that whole side of his family forever because his parents asked him to "slow down."  I doubt the wife is calling them "sick human beings" because of that either (I could be wrong though!).  What I do know is that his parents are taking what should be one of the happiest times of his life and publicly shitting on him, his wife, and her family.

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 09, 2018, 06:45:28 PM »
He's not terribly sociable so that doesn't help him much.  I don't know how much stock I would put into a hit piece on his wife and her family though.  There are pretty clearly reasons for the estrangement that his family is downplaying.

Please enlighten me. Here is what i read: Parents suggested not getting married at 22 ? He cut off contact. They haven't spoken in 6 years. Parents haven't met both of his children. I get the 'hit piece' was from the parents' side of things, but what would make the wife call them 'sick human beings who need help'?

I don't know the whole story but I doubt he cut off contact from that whole side of his family forever because his parents asked him to "slow down."  I doubt the wife is calling them "sick human beings" because of that either (I could be wrong though!).  What I do know is that his parents are taking what should be one of the happiest times of his life and publicly shitting on him, his wife, and her family.

I agree that the timing is pretty shitty.

Online Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r √Člitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #177 on: April 09, 2018, 08:59:39 PM »
I think this is more like if Karl Malone had won a championship

Glenn Davis
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap