Author Topic: Dear Miami Fans, Fighting You Related Thread  (Read 18498 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Dear Miami Fans, Fighting You Related Thread
« on: September 05, 2012, 09:28:35 AM »
I’ve heard some of these MiaSUCKmi fans think they are going to march into Manhattan and come out with a victory.  Well, I’ve got news for you assholes, I’m going to fight all of you before the game. The rules are pretty simple. You line up next to the Ernie Barrett statue on the southwest corner of the stadium. Line is going to be single file and I’ve got some bros that will be there to MAKE SURE it stays single file. My bros are on this board and go by Chingon, Limestone and Pete. We train pretty much 24/7 at the local Kenpo Dojo. Name of our Dojo is the Sidewinders which signifies our viciousness and abilities. A sidewinder is a snake in case you’re a rough ridin' idiot who has garbage for brains and dumbass for balls. The line forms at 8AM because the game is early. My mom is going to drop us off at 7:30 at the stadium and won’t be back until like 10AM at the earliest so don’t think you can cry to anyone to make me stop smashing your faces until at least then and MAYBE even later though I’ll be eating my lunch then anyway so no big whoop. When you get in line you will wait your turn to take me on. I’ll let you have the first punch or kick because I don’t even care. I’m going to block it probably. Then I’ll unload a vicious boot right in your nuts. Gameover. If not then no biggie because I’ll throw a huge right handed haymaker right in your balls again. Then face, then ballsack rotating like that until you are down for the count. You won’t even land a punch or kick, I’ve got the ability to block them all. RULE NUMBER 2! No weapons. Anyone caught trying to sneak in some brass knucks or other items will get unloaded on by Chingon, then Limestone, then Pete. After I’ve dispensed street justice on all of the people in the line I’m going to meet my parents for lunch. They are not to be spoken to by any of you. We are having pop tarts and sandwiches and nature valley bars and dr. thunder because this is an early game and we can get breakfast food and lunch food both before going in. If you try to tell my step dad Rick that I’ve been brutally smashing your face and balls and face with my kicks and punches and spin kicks and leg sweeps and spinning backhands and grappling holds I will tell him you are lying and got mauled like by a dog that we saw in the neighborhood probably a pit bull or something. He will believe me. I’ve told him this before and he didn’t even try to believe the other guy that I destroyed in hand to hand. See you there Miami fans, for the last time. 

:curse:

EDIT: you can't kick yourself in the balls, not possible

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Miami Fans, Fighting You Related Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 09:36:35 AM »
Man oh Man.  I love Steve Dave's "Fighting You Threads". :emawkid:

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 09:37:45 AM »
 :ohno:

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 09:41:03 AM »
I’ve heard some of these MiaSUCKmi fans think they are going to march into Manhattan and come out with a victory.  Well, I’ve got news for you assholes, I’m going to fight all of you before the game. The rules are pretty simple. You line up next to the Ernie Barrett statue on the southwest corner of the stadium. Line is going to be single file and I’ve got some bros that will be there to MAKE SURE it stays single file. My bros are on this board and go by Chingon, Limestone and Pete. We train pretty much 24/7 at the local Kenpo Dojo. Name of our Dojo is the Sidewinders which signifies our viciousness and abilities. A sidewinder is a snake in case you’re a rough ridin' idiot who has garbage for brains and dumbass for balls. The line forms at 8AM because the game is early. My mom is going to drop us off at 7:30 at the stadium and won’t be back until like 10AM at the earliest so don’t think you can cry to anyone to make me stop smashing your faces until at least then and MAYBE even later though I’ll be eating my lunch then anyway so no big whoop. When you get in line you will wait your turn to take me on. I’ll let you have the first punch or kick because I don’t even care. I’m going to block it probably. Then I’ll unload a vicious boot right in your nuts. Gameover. If not then no biggie because I’ll throw a huge right handed haymaker right in your balls again. Then face, then ballsack rotating like that until you are down for the count. You won’t even land a punch or kick, I’ve got the ability to block them all. RULE NUMBER 2! No weapons. Anyone caught trying to sneak in some brass knucks or other items will get unloaded on by Chingon, then Limestone, then Pete. After I’ve dispensed street justice on all of the people in the line I’m going to meet my parents for lunch. They are not to be spoken to by any of you. We are having pop tarts and sandwiches and nature valley bars and dr. thunder because this is an early game and we can get breakfast food and lunch food both before going in. If you try to tell my step dad Rick that I’ve been brutally smashing your face and balls and face with my kicks and punches and spin kicks and leg sweeps and spinning backhands and grappling holds I will tell him you are lying and got mauled like by a dog that we saw in the neighborhood probably a pit bull or something. He will believe me. I’ve told him this before and he didn’t even try to believe the other guy that I destroyed in hand to hand. See you there Miami fans, for the last time. 

RIP Fatty

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 09:42:09 AM »
I was going to laugh but I know steve dave is deadly serious here.  I train in the Concordia dojo and let's just say we don't compete in the Central and Northern Flint Hills Kenpo Classic for a reason.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 09:42:49 AM »
Dr. Thunder  :love:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 09:44:18 AM »
steve dave looked why more muscley in Chicago than he has ever looked before. I'm kind of sad that none of the t-shirt Miami fans are going to be here, because he could take on WAY more fans this year than in year's past.

OT: My mom's bringing some grilled cheeses to put on the grill for us because my parents are eating bratwursts (YUCK!). So if you guys want to come over after the fights they should be pretty good. I won't be able to come because I'm not allowed to watch rated R movies yet, and I think we can all agree that the carnage will be WAY worse than what a rated R movie would be allowed to show.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 09:45:06 AM »
 :curse: :shakesfist: :comeatme:
:adios:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 09:46:02 AM »
I cant wait to see the new moves SD learned at the martial arts camp in chicago 2 weeks ago.

I heard they were teaching a COMBINATION leg sweep/face punch/knee the balls

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 09:51:02 AM »

Except SD has hair and vests like that are against the rules.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline davegladow

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Eyeblack Odyssey
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 10:02:38 AM »
To paraphrase Jean Shepherd:

SteveDave works in "fighting you" threads the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It is his true medium -- a master.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 10:04:17 AM »
looks like miami fans are a bunch of pussies probably already telling their moms to call your mom.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2012, 10:28:31 AM »
WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE AND SAY THAT AT MY FACE MIAMI FANS!

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2012, 10:34:45 AM »
 :dance:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2012, 10:37:17 AM »
I heard Miami fans are too poor to travel. Sorry SD, you might have to save this fight for the mean green of North Texas. P.S.- Was at the game last year in Miami. Can confirm that their fans are smelly and gross looking.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2012, 10:45:45 AM »
what a bunch of losers, they're even afraid to post in this thread  :lol:
emaw

Offline ksuwizard

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2012, 11:22:49 AM »
I actually almost went fisticuffs with a Miami fan at Dan's Cafe in Adam's Morgan in DC last year after the game. In the end we both shook hands and said good game. Was heated for about 10 seconds or so.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2012, 11:34:02 AM »
steve dave, while these are always great, I really doubt many of their fans can/will make the trip from Ohio.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2012, 11:34:48 AM »
steve dave, while these are always great, I really doubt many of their fans can/will make the trip from Ohio.

http://the-mainboard.com/index.php?threads/attn-miami-hurricane-fans.114724/#post-7583917

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 11:34:57 AM »
steve dave looked why more muscley in Chicago than he has ever looked before. I'm kind of sad that none of the t-shirt Miami fans are going to be here, because he could take on WAY more fans this year than in year's past.

OT: My mom's bringing some grilled cheeses to put on the grill for us because my parents are eating bratwursts (YUCK!). So if you guys want to come over after the fights they should be pretty good. I won't be able to come because I'm not allowed to watch rated R movies yet, and I think we can all agree that the carnage will be WAY worse than what a rated R movie would be allowed to show.

What kind of bread, what kind of cheese?  Any chance your mom could have a box or 2 of Capri Suns in the cooler for us?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2012, 11:37:02 AM »

http://the-mainboard.com/index.php?threads/attn-miami-hurricane-fans.114724/#post-7583917

great minds, etc.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2012, 11:43:38 AM »
They don't call the area around the EBS (Ernie Barrett Statue) the Mini Octagon of Doom (MOoD) for nothing.

MOoD aka SD's House o' Pain

Offline Perry

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2012, 11:50:10 AM »
Someone make sure Andre McDonald's dogs have an alibi if you're blaming your nut crushings on some random pit bulls  :horrorsurprise:

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2012, 11:50:48 AM »
The sights that Ernie Barrett statue would have seen if it had eyes.....

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2012, 11:54:27 AM »
sorry folks but that post is too damn long and i did not read it. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.