Author Topic: _FANframes: Razorback Play Action, Screen, and Goal Line Offense (with video)  (Read 2136 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Breakdown of multiple offensive schemes including play action passing game, screens, and goal line offensive plays: http://goEMAW.com/blog/?p=1748

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline SRV

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Breakdown of multiple offensive schemes including play action passing game, screens, and goal line offensive plays: http://goEMAW.com/blog/?p=1748

Dude,,, you KSU fans are too much!  Sophisticated, techologically advanced and hilarious on the boards.   What you in particular  have done here is a masterpiece.  Hell, I can guarantee you there are only a handful of our SEC fan brethren who understand the complexity of what you have grasped about our offensive philosophies.    Merde,,, if you can do this, I'd hate to see what your coaches have prepared for us,,,,,,

After dissecting our running and passing games, what would your strategy be for a game plan vs. us ole pigags?

If Kansas had any trees, beautiful lakes and a mild winter,,, I'd come there for more than the annual pheasant hunt...

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Dude,,, you KSU fans are too much!  Sophisticated, techologically advanced and hilarious on the boards.   What you in particular  have done here is a masterpiece.  Hell, I can guarantee you there are only a handful of our SEC fan brethren who understand the complexity of what you have grasped about our offensive philosophies.    Merde,,, if you can do this, I'd hate to see what your coaches have prepared for us,,,,,,

After dissecting our running and passing games, what would your strategy be for a game plan vs. us ole pigags?

If Kansas had any trees, beautiful lakes and a mild winter,,, I'd come there for more than the annual pheasant hunt...

When you are raised within miles of the world's largest ball of twine it just kind of comes naturally.

I still have one more passing game breakdown to post; the multiple facets of your drop back passing game which is also the most dangerous part of your offense IMHO. Then I'll make an attempt to put together some type of plan I'd use against the Razorbacks.

Offline SRV

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile

When you are raised within miles of the world's largest ball of twine it just kind of comes naturally.

I still have one more passing game breakdown to post; the multiple facets of your drop back passing game which is also the most dangerous part of your offense IMHO. Then I'll make an attempt to put together some type of plan I'd use against the Razorbacks.

Word,,,,

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
_fan is like one of those renaissance astronomers trying to chart the mind of god.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."