Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 38424 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #1600 on: August 17, 2017, 11:43:59 AM »
These abortions aren't doing the child a favor, they are saving the parent from a lot of extra work at raising a child.

This. And as someone else said, it is really dangerous to phrase this like they're eliminating a disease like polio or smallpox. This is eugenics. They're trying to eliminate people who are capable of living fulfilling lives simply because they view those people as genetically inferior.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: August 17, 2017, 12:12:40 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/iceland-downs-syndrome-no-children-born-first-country-world-screening-a7895996.html?amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow. That is interesting. I would be interested to know how they define suffering. Life isn't easy that is sure, but they make it sound like a person born with Downs Syndrome will spend their whole life in pain. I have worked with the mentally handicapped, and I don't see that for those suffering from DS. They are typically very happy individuals. The only issue they may deal with is social interaction with individuals without DS. . .and if those people believe that someone with DS is constantly suffering and would have been better off being aborted. . .I guess living around those people could be a type of suffering?

At the end of the day the person who will struggle the most in these types of situations are the parents. These abortions aren't doing the child a favor, they are saving the parent from a lot of extra work at raising a child.

great post from my guy yard dog right here :cheers:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Woogy

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: August 17, 2017, 12:39:57 PM »
One way to keep some of their universal federal Medicaid-like insurance costs in check...

Offline libliblibliblibliblib

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: August 17, 2017, 01:17:29 PM »
As long as it's not mandatory then I have absolutely no problem with this
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

I think.you.are deep down.a.trans cowboy gravy eater.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: August 17, 2017, 01:31:07 PM »
As long as it's not mandatory then I have absolutely no problem with this

Well of course anyone who is pro-choice would feel this way.  The law described in Iceland does not sound any different than the laws here, which is exactly what makes the headline disturbing.  It is basically like seeing a headline in the US saying "Doctors in Iceland discover procedure that nearly eliminates the risk of babies being born with Down Syndrome."

It's a non-remarkable story that is trying to sound like they found a cure for a disease.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: August 17, 2017, 04:48:55 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/iceland-downs-syndrome-no-children-born-first-country-world-screening-a7895996.html?amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Planned Hamburger Nazis.  Nazis' goal was to eradicate all inferior humans from the human race.  Will the rabid mob of Nazi eliminatin zealots attack Planned Hamburger? Do elephants fly Cessna planes?