« on: August 09, 2012, 11:11:59 AM »
This list can be whatever you want to base it off of. For mine, I'm taking into consideration how good of a game it was, atmosphere, memorability etc..
Hard to cut it to just five, but here's mine:
1. KSU vs. KU '11: Beard goes for 38. Court storm. So awesome.
2. KSU vs. Baylor '11: Art's INT was probably the second loudest moment I've ever heard at BSFS. (<<I'm huge fan of talking about loudest moments.) That game was something else.
3. KSU vs. KU '10: Gameday was awesome. That game was even better. Still think that's the best game I've ever been to. Place was electric, even in section 6 with all the chairbacks was intense. Really sucked that we lost that one, but came away knowing we were a NC contender.
4. KSU vs. aTM '11: Was awesome to send those dorks out of the conference with a loss. Great comeback, I knew they were going to fold late.
5. KSU vs. KU '10: (football) Got kicked out. It was garbage. It was still a lot of fun to watch us destroy them behind the superb leader that was CCQ.
Last season's game against OSU in Stillwater almost makes the cut, and it would have if I had actually felt the earthquake. I've always wanted to experience and earthquake. Also, Duke in the Sprint Center (sorry dlew) was close to making the list, too. The starting lineup thing and the buildup to that game was huge. We would have probably been #1 if we had won that one.
Also, I've had really terrible luck with choosing road games to go to. Never seen us win a big game on the road. Except beating Doc in the last meeting in Lincoln. I guess that serves as some consolation for when I had to sit through Joe Ganz throwing for like 500 yards.
What's your 5?