Author Topic: "Green" Energy  (Read 8730 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"Green" Energy
« on: November 05, 2010, 11:31:59 AM »
 :lol:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: "Green" Energy
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 12:05:33 PM »
More like "Waste of Energy"   :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 12:19:09 PM »
Nothing like going "green" and then breaking a "Green" light bulb and having to clear the house and bring in a Haz-Mat team.

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 12:45:46 PM »
my favorite is the term "smart" car... Yep, that internal combustion motor was pretty dumb!  :lol:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 12:47:37 PM »
The only thing green about Green Energy is the incredible amount of money involved.    :flush:  (with one square of toilet paper)

Sugar Dick

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 01:02:45 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 01:04:37 PM »
Renewable. Sustainable.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 01:45:08 PM »

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 12:35:02 AM »
try not to fear it.

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 01:02:12 AM »
try not to fear it.

I only fear crap that doesn't work and costs a ton more to get the same job done.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 08:52:58 AM »

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 10:37:12 AM »
If I want more bottled water after having a bottle I never refill my used bottle, I will just get a new bottle of water to drink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »
Conservatives hating to conserve.   :lol:

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2010, 11:54:35 AM »

we conserve what is important.  Whaddya do?  Take a dump and store it in a shoebox under the bed for later use?

Green-tards.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2010, 12:10:37 PM »
try not to fear it.

This was the perfect situation to use "free market".  You blew it.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 02:49:12 PM »
Conserving is such a hassle.  I don't even conserve my energy.  Never made it past 2K in several 10K run attempts.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2010, 04:00:35 PM »
I just want to have another fuel source for my car when gas goes to 15$ a gallon after the middle east blows itself up.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2010, 04:24:00 PM »
I just want to have another fuel source for my car when gas goes to 15$ a gallon after the middle east blows itself up.

You mean after the Fed prints $600 billion dollars.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2010, 11:17:55 PM »

we conserve what is important.  Whaddya do?  Take a dump and store it in a shoebox under the bed for later use?

Green-tards.

Pretty weird post.  Doesn't make any sense. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2010, 12:36:50 PM »
You guys are right. We should just get rid of all of our hydro, nuclear, and wind power and use nothing but coal and oil for energy. Then we would have air quality as poor as China and health care and entitlement costs would go down because our life expectancy would be about 60.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2010, 01:01:58 PM »
You guys are right. We should just get rid of all of our hydro, nuclear, and wind power and use nothing but coal and oil for energy. Then we would have air quality as poor as China and health care and entitlement costs would go down because our life expectancy would be about 60.

We should do whatever costs less and do our best to make it as clean as possible.  Pretty sure you could have a gerbil run on a wheel and create energy, it's renewable, but a stupid idea.

We need to stop acting like the current output of smoke in the US is like a campfire in a closet and realize its more like a matchstick in the Jerry Dome.  What happened to "plant a tree"?  Have we given up on the Rainforest and the Ozone? 

It's ironic that libs create a "Fear Rally" all while continuing to create phony crisis' to push they're useless agenda.  :flush:  The sooner you realize it's all just a grab for power and to make people behave how they want, the sooner you'll realize how useless being a lib is.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2010, 01:11:36 PM »

We should do whatever costs less and do our best to make it as clean as possible.  Pretty sure you could have a gerbil run on a wheel and create energy, it's renewable, but a stupid idea.

We need to stop acting like the current output of smoke in the US is like a campfire in a closet and realize its more like a matchstick in the Jerry Dome.  What happened to "plant a tree"?  Have we given up on the Rainforest and the Ozone? 

It's ironic that libs create a "Fear Rally" all while continuing to create phony crisis' to push they're useless agenda.  :flush:  The sooner you realize it's all just a grab for power and to make people behave how they want, the sooner you'll realize how useless being a lib is.

Isn't that what we are currently doing? Most renewable energy projects are actually powered by baseline coal power production. It's only retards (on both sides) who think that green power is going to eliminate the need for fossil fuels. Clean air is a good thing. Sometimes you get what you pay for, Sugar Dick.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2010, 02:07:40 PM »

We should do whatever costs less and do our best to make it as clean as possible.  Pretty sure you could have a gerbil run on a wheel and create energy, it's renewable, but a stupid idea.

We need to stop acting like the current output of smoke in the US is like a campfire in a closet and realize its more like a matchstick in the Jerry Dome.  What happened to "plant a tree"?  Have we given up on the Rainforest and the Ozone?  

It's ironic that libs create a "Fear Rally" all while continuing to create phony crisis' to push they're useless agenda.  :flush:  The sooner you realize it's all just a grab for power and to make people behave how they want, the sooner you'll realize how useless being a lib is.

Isn't that what we are currently doing? Most renewable energy projects are actually powered by baseline coal power production. It's only retards (on both sides) who think that green power is going to eliminate the need for fossil fuels. Clean air is a good thing. Sometimes you get what you pay for, Sugar Dick.

libs are complaining about what we're currently doing, Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 02:27:25 PM by Sugar Dick »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2010, 05:45:34 PM »

We should do whatever costs less and do our best to make it as clean as possible.  Pretty sure you could have a gerbil run on a wheel and create energy, it's renewable, but a stupid idea.

We need to stop acting like the current output of smoke in the US is like a campfire in a closet and realize its more like a matchstick in the Jerry Dome.  What happened to "plant a tree"?  Have we given up on the Rainforest and the Ozone?  

It's ironic that libs create a "Fear Rally" all while continuing to create phony crisis' to push they're useless agenda.  :flush:  The sooner you realize it's all just a grab for power and to make people behave how they want, the sooner you'll realize how useless being a lib is.

libs are complaining about what we're currently doing, Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

I thought this thread was complaining about what we are currently doing, Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). You shouldn't fight green energy. You should invest your money into it. It's not going to go away.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2010, 06:31:08 PM »

I thought this thread was complaining about what we are currently doing, Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). You shouldn't fight green energy. You should invest your money into it. It's not going to go away.

Are there any green energy companies that make money without government subsidies?