Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 223199 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #1951 on: August 08, 2018, 11:05:55 AM »
you are correct that i have decided that arguing about politics in here isn't a great use of my time sys. i wouldn't equate being an active message boarder in the pit with taking responsibility for the issues our country is facing. i'm aware of the news, and what is going on in the world.

but if i'm not welcome to post in here, that's fine, i won't. i haven't much lately anyway, so its not a big deal really.

thanks sys.

Cf3. Don’t let fake humanitarian sys scare you away.

His faux outrage is completely driven by personality politics and not the actual issues at hand.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: August 08, 2018, 11:06:04 AM »
the angry group of white people screaming "eff white supremacy" at a black woman is peak 2018

hey c43.  if you and 33 want pretend politics doesn't matter, fine.  but don't poke your head over here and spout off about crap you've decided you don't need to take responsibility for.  in 2018 we have the government of the united states of america kidnapping and torturing children in the name of border security.  we have ice hunting down long-time, law-abiding immigrants and deporting them into warzones to enforce our president's notion of what peoples are desirable in this country.  that's 2018.  so eff you and eff off.

Lol at the fake humanitarians fake rage.

why is it fake

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: August 08, 2018, 11:06:09 AM »
the angry group of white people screaming "eff white supremacy" at a black woman is peak 2018

hey c43.  if you and 33 want pretend politics doesn't matter, fine.  but don't poke your head over here and spout off about crap you've decided you don't need to take responsibility for.  in 2018 we have the government of the united states of america kidnapping and torturing children in the name of border security.  we have ice hunting down long-time, law-abiding immigrants and deporting them into warzones to enforce our president's notion of what peoples are desirable in this country.  that's 2018.  so eff you and eff off.

It isnt fake, sys is just THAT crazy  :frown:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: August 08, 2018, 11:10:04 AM »
you are correct that i have decided that arguing about politics in here isn't a great use of my time sys. i wouldn't equate being an active message boarder in the pit with taking responsibility for the issues our country is facing. i'm aware of the news, and what is going on in the world.

but if i'm not welcome to post in here, that's fine, i won't. i haven't much lately anyway, so its not a big deal really.

thanks sys.

His faux outrage is completely driven by personality politics and not the actual issues at hand.

sys will have no impact on my desire or willingness to post or not post in the pit or any other place on goEMAW.com.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: August 08, 2018, 11:10:48 AM »

why is it fake

All the stuff he’s “mad” about has been going on in some variation for years. 

Plus when he’s posting bullshit like the Russians and the US have nothing to talk about while a war involving Russia and the US (or proxies) still rages in Syria.  Where hundreds of thousands of people have died, that tells me all I need to know about sys.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: August 08, 2018, 12:04:44 PM »
Wow.  The one time Dax's whataboutism is actually germane to a discussion and he can only muster up 3 sentences?

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: August 08, 2018, 01:55:22 PM »
Sys has been on a railer for a few months now, hopefully he will take some time and get his meds right.
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: August 08, 2018, 02:42:49 PM »

thanks sys.

sys will have no impact on my desire or willingness to post or not post in the pit or any other place on goEMAW.com.

no kidding, only weirdos get mad about a message board.  can you imagine throwing personal insults over the pit?  my god

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1959 on: August 08, 2018, 03:00:13 PM »
The fantasy that donald trump is some tyrant running around abusing well intentioned illegal immigrants for pleasure, is like the keystone of trump derangement syndrome and libtard politics.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: August 08, 2018, 03:02:02 PM »
The fantasy that donald trump is some tyrant running around abusing well intentioned illegal immigrants for pleasure, is like the keystone of trump derangement syndrome and libtard politics.

This is true.  Trump knows his base and at midterms he has to rally them into an anti-immigrant fervor.  It isn't because he is some insane tyrant who gets off on this stuff

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: August 08, 2018, 04:02:47 PM »

This is true.  Trump knows his base and at midterms he has to rally them into an anti-immigrant fervor.  It isn't because he is some insane tyrant who gets off on this stuff

yeah. trump doesn't care either way. the 30% base though are like the plant from little shop of horrors, but instead of needing blood they need their leader talking poorly about the browns and being super mean to them. trumps just giving them what they need.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: August 08, 2018, 04:12:20 PM »

yeah. trump doesn't care either way. the 30% base though are like the plant from little shop of horrors, but instead of needing blood they need their leader talking poorly about the browns and being super mean to them. trumps just giving them what they need.

whine about the media then blame Hillary and that plant can start walking around

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: August 08, 2018, 05:09:56 PM »
Love it, LOVE IT, when the libtards get mad and post itt.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: August 08, 2018, 05:12:23 PM »
Fun times indeed
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: August 08, 2018, 11:23:53 PM »
LOL, the media has been a useful tool in getting us into, what, every war we've ever faught??

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: August 08, 2018, 11:32:18 PM »
LOL, the media has been a useful tool in getting us into, what, every war we've ever faught??

I thaught the same thing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: August 09, 2018, 07:50:48 AM »
Just so much at stake here guys.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: August 09, 2018, 09:12:19 AM »
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:16:06 AM by catastrophe »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: August 09, 2018, 09:20:17 AM »
The message of it belongs in here, catastrophe, who can't handle this thread.  :frown:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: August 09, 2018, 09:21:30 AM »
The message of it?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: August 09, 2018, 09:25:19 AM »
The media comparing their job to those of a soldier? :dunno: They're losing their rough ridin' minds.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: August 09, 2018, 09:42:53 AM »
I've sat on this one for awhile, because I needed time to process it, but I use to hangout with a fun group from college. They've always been super lib, but i've never allowed my politics to get in the way of a friendship. I don't ever speak about it IRL with friends, because i'm not a monster. Anyways, after I got married, I started spending less time with this group of girls. One of them I was with when I met my wife and she's getting married this October and i'm not even invited to it. It's been really weird. Anyways, on twitter, I have fun like most people. Apparently an old friend isn't happy with me liking libs losing their mind tweets and this is what I got from her. a DM, a block, and an unfriend on Facebook all because I said Michelle Wolf was comparable to Carrot top:

So we used to be cool. But you fell off the map and disappeared and I used to feel bad about that. But lately I’ve been reading your tweets and watching how you interact and talk about people and I’m really cool about not being your friend anymore. Your awful, start twitter drama, and for what? I don’t understand. You’re not funny and lack a ton of maturity. You are completely uneducated on how to relate to people and are just completely rough ridin' clueless. K thanks bye

rough ridin' 2018, guys!

Offline hjfklmor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: August 09, 2018, 09:49:43 AM »
If you read that DM and your takeaway was that she unfriended you because of one comment about Michelle Wolf then I don't know what to tell you.