Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 652766 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Medranda  :dubious:
Gerdo  :curse: selfish AF

Russel  :gocho:
Zusi: for goal line   :comehere:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And no one has my-guy-ed Gutierrez  :sdeek:
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I need to hear him talk first. It's important in the mocat #myguy evaluation system.  But yeah his play is pure hot sex fire

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I need to hear him talk first. It's important in the mocat #myguy evaluation system.  But yeah his play is pure hot sex fire
His post game comments were pretty good.  Didn't seem too happy with the 2nd half shenanigans.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't understand either of these assessments at all, like we weren't watching the same match.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't understand either of these assessments at all, like we weren't watching the same match.

Did you notice Medranda rough ridin' up big time on both goals? First was excusable coming in cold, and going against a once in a generation type player, but blowing the mark on Dax was crap.

Also Gerso fouled up 2 goals by making shitty selfish shallow wing runs instead of giving it up to center.  Once fairly soon after getting in the game and towards the end of the game, which PV called out in post game, to seal the game when it was essentially 3 on 1/keeper, and would have been damn near an open goal for (if I recall right) Salloi and/or Russel. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nah, I didn't notice any of that. So I went back and watched the highlights.
https://www.sportingkc.com/post/2018/03/10/recap-sporting-kc-strikes-twice-late-win-4-3-thriller-over-chicago-fire

I went back and watched the highlights and yeah Schweinsteiger made Jimmy look foolish on the first goal, stuff happens. I'd say the bigger issue on that first goal was Katai splitting our center backs. He definitely lost his mark on that second corner. I definitely watched him score the goal that tied the game though.

As far as Gerso goes, I don't know what two plays you're referring to. I know the late one, after we went back up and he didn't score, both announcers said the right play was to try to chip the keeper because Russell was offside. They were there with the ability to see the entire pitch so I'm going to take them at their word given they could see things that we couldn't like the AR holding his spot on the run indicating that a player was offside. Like I said I can't speak to the second play you mentioned, I don't remember it.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
forgot about the game, so just saw highlights...certainly the offense looks good based on that...though had a couple lucky rebounds off the goalie...interesting that salloi played all 90 and rubio was not in the 18 even...

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
And no one has my-guy-ed Gutierrez  :sdeek:

could be the most talented sporting cat ever

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

he got interviewed at the end of the game on Sat

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

he got interviewed at the end of the game on Sat

i know; i missed it even though i was specifically trying not to  :blank:

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
caught a bit of the second half...if nothing else skc's second goal was beautiful...and rubio (of all people) with the finish...

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
some one with HSIQ tell me why the defense sucks

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
some one with HSIQ tell me why the defense sucks

Anyone?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well spending more time attacking certainly doesn't help.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Kei is like still my fave guys but real talk here, are those new lol'ing balance football boots?

https://twitter.com/keikamara/status/979848054080786438?s=19

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wow that first LA derby was fun to watch. LAFC up 3-0 after 60 minutes and doing olé chants before the Galaxy scored 4 unanswered including a Zlatan equalizer (40 yard screamer) and winner on his debut.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I have zlatan fever, my goodness that was exhilarating.
Also galaxy's defense is complete steaming garbage, those 3 lafc goals were all gross

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Like I'm going to go buy a volvo irl

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I love zlatan an irrational amount
I only follow during the world events. But he has always been impressive to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbvdzQ7uVPc

It's not a new thing. Just enhanced

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I hope Roger breaks his rough ridin' leg next Sunday.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

what on earth

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

MIR is a pretty dyed in the wool TSC guy

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i hope zlatan hat tricks us, but the good guys win 4-3