Author Topic: I'm so excited  (Read 4688 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: I'm so excited
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2018, 09:13:44 PM »
This thread is way less interesting than the SD PM thread from a year ago. Guys, we are less than 20 days away, it's OK to spill the beans on insider secrets at this point.

If you don't Riley rough ridin' Gates will probably do it.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2018, 10:50:26 PM »
Do we have any players who if they were lost for the year, it would matter?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2018, 11:03:25 PM »
duke shelley would hurt pretty bad
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline kearneymen

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2018, 06:59:09 AM »
Sullivan should/could be back by MSU.  Don't know the exact injury but sounds like an MCL sprain. (I think they feared it was a tear but came back ok).  Mccoy, is more a question mark. It sounds like it is similar to what ailed him for the spring game.  (head/neck area).  Like, it's possible there could be something really bad, but they can't tell and don't think so.  But at the same time don't want to risk it.  I'm not really sure and I don't think they are either.  Good friend is a high school coach with a former player or two on the team and he's good friends with their parents as well.  That's all he had been told, or at least all he told me.

Thanks for the great information!  I hope that both are able to recovery as our coordinators talked highly about both of them and this seems like their first season to be a starter / major contributor.  Without McCoy we'd still have Barnes, Silmon and Warmack which gives plenty of time to make sure he is healed properly.  Neck and head injuries are awful scary.

LB is a big concern without Sullivan.  Sizelove and Hughes have some experience, but corps is awful thin.  Perhaps Green or Walker will get some situational snaps?  Hopefully Sullivan recovers quickly and can get back on the field.