Author Topic: Pathetic. Shamefully rooting to be a Fartbubble team. Hell no! $$  (Read 1371 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Maybe I have stupid friends (yes) and read pessimistic posts, but there seems to be a growing sentiment that we find being a last bubble team in to be acceptable.  A fart bubble will rise to the top of the scum, but it stinks when it pops.

DANG HORSE SNOT, WE ARE KANSAS STATE AND WE SHOULD BE A TOURNAMENT SEED EVERY -- YEAR!!!

This team can roll over and croak, or despite Weber not give up and have a great end run; they are physically capable.  Can Oscar get them mentally reved up; sigh. 

Bill Self put the old nut chomp on LaVick.  Weber would not.  There is the reason why Fartbubble is our ceiling.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 10:20:24 PM by renocat »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Pathetic. Shamefully rooting to be a Fartbubble team.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:45:19 PM »
I don't think Claws and Brown listen to brainless chatter from thee outside.  They are pissed.  Notice no comments from players.  I think we are going to see what a wounded animal can do.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Pathetic. Shamefully rooting to be a Fartbubble team. Hell no! $$
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 10:33:12 PM »
 Grit.  I was expecting a  typical Weber team to be playing tonight that in the past rolls over and let's the other team walk over them.  We got behind by about 5 around the 5 minute mark.  The Diarra went killer.  Barry got some mojo.  Sneed was dafense.   Claws was Claws.   Last bubble team in, ha.  Bury this up you wazoo bracketology boy.  We are going for 5th place and a real seed.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 10:04:46 AM »
We can finish out going 5-1.  The likely loss is to @Oklahoma.  The TCU game is scary.
Then a low seed.  Then a loss in the 1st game.  Probably against UK.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 11:34:25 AM »
If we are a play in team again, Weber should be fired.   I am tied of feeling like a damn addict with this   Team. They give you some goody and you get a buzz high, and then whammy turdsville, and you hit a low.  I want to love this team, but sometimes you just can’t love ugly.