Author Topic: Obamanites phone tapping and dirty tricks to destroy Donald  (Read 20747 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Obamanites phone tapping and dirty tricks to destroy Donald
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2018, 10:19:23 AM »
Still denying Don and his team was surveiled, huh?

#delusion
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 11, 2018, 10:23:15 AM »
I love how dumb trumpers think the pivot from "Trump was tapped" to "well he talked to a lot guys under surveillance for treason (but oh BTW trump has never met these people and has no idea who they are)" is a win for them
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 11, 2018, 10:35:12 AM »
He said his phone was tapped and he was investigating.  I just want to know if that was true or a lie. It is a yes or no answer

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 11, 2018, 11:23:34 AM »
The #delusion is strong

:lol: :eek:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 11, 2018, 11:27:01 AM »
But, is the #denial stronger?  Talk amongst yourselves.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 11, 2018, 11:40:55 AM »
I know the answer, I'll let you in if you ask

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2018, 12:04:19 PM »
But, is the #denial stronger?  Talk amongst yourselves.

Some Daddy’s can be very demanding and judgey FSD,  when jr. grows up to be a big man-boy he sooooo angry and rebellious
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 11, 2018, 06:56:50 PM »
Tis true

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 12, 2018, 08:15:53 AM »
These surveillance stories will start to get concerning as soon as it comes out that we spied on someone who isn't a traitor to his/her country.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 12, 2018, 11:47:45 AM »
These surveillance stories will start to get concerning as soon as it comes out that we spied on someone who isn't a traitor to his/her country.
FISA warrant tapes all incoming and outgoing conversation of all parties involved.  If someone innocent visits with crook, that person is on record.   The fear Republicans have is the OClinton’s machine used the pretext of surveilling a ginned up crook to gather information about the opposition when someone contact the supposed crook.  There is no doubt a lame excuse was concocted to generate false information to get a FISA warrant to spy from the back door into Trump house.  After the election it's been protect thine butt mode for the perpetrators.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 12, 2018, 12:10:06 PM »
I think there is pretty overwhelming doubt that some lame excuse was used, reno.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 12, 2018, 12:26:38 PM »
FISA warrant tapes all incoming and outgoing conversation of all parties involved.  If someone innocent visits with crook, that person is on record.   The fear Republicans have is the OClinton’s machine used the pretext of surveilling a ginned up crook to gather information about the opposition when someone contact the supposed crook.  There is no doubt a lame excuse was concocted to generate false information to get a FISA warrant to spy from the back door into Trump house.  After the election it's been protect thine butt mode for the perpetrators.

Seems like if you were trying to spy on the campaign you would want someone more "plugged in". 

Or everyone associated with this administration/campaign is a huge liar...

Trump campaign communications director Jason Miller told the Hill that Page had “never been a part of our campaign, period.”

Kellyanne Conway told CNN at the time that Page is “certainly not part of the campaign I’m running.”

Sean Spicer told reporters that “Carter Page is an individual who the president-elect does not know.”

“I don't think I've ever spoken to him,” President Trump said the next month. “I don't think I've ever met him.”

Corey Lewandowski, said on Fox News last March that he had “never met Carter Page. To the best of my knowledge, the president of the United States has never met Carter Page. Carter Page is a person who's going out and telling everybody that he was part of the campaign; he had no formal role in the campaign.”
Modify message

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 12, 2018, 01:05:14 PM »

Seems like if you were trying to spy on the campaign you would want someone more "plugged in". 

Trump campaign communications director Jason Miller told the Hill that Page had “never been a part of our campaign, period.”

Kellyanne Conway told CNN at the time that Page is “certainly not part of the campaign I’m running.”

Sean Spicer told reporters that “Carter Page is an individual who the president-elect does not know.”

“I don't think I've ever spoken to him,” President Trump said the next month. “I don't think I've ever met him.”

Corey Lewandowski, said on Fox News last March that he had “never met Carter Page. To the best of my knowledge, the president of the United States has never met Carter Page. Carter Page is a person who's going out and telling everybody that he was part of the campaign; he had no formal role in the campaign.”
Modify message
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/08/carter-page-steve-bannon-fbi-communications-398992
I am more worried about a precedent being established of political dirty tricks and abusing trusted powers against a political opponent.  Holder's DOJ was guilty of politicalization of the agency

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 12, 2018, 01:52:56 PM »
i would suggest that bringing on a guy who claims to be an adviser to the Kremlin invites scrutiny

Offline Woogy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2018, 07:42:01 PM »

Modify message

Once again, you don't need the big fish with FISA monitoring, you only need someone around them.  Snowden's assertion that FISA searches went two degrees out from the named target wasn't ever disputed and was corroborated in Congressional committee testimony to be "two or three".

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 19, 2019, 09:13:51 AM »
That must have been really hard on Stephanie.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 19, 2019, 09:14:21 AM »
We're supposed to believe that an administration that has never taken the high road on anything, took the high road and didn't report this until now.  Seems logical.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 19, 2019, 09:20:36 AM »
Are you accusing them of lying?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 19, 2019, 09:21:14 AM »
Thought this was going to be about Giuliani's open cell phone, that he uses to call the president, being tapped by Russia, and how that is somehow Obama's fault.   :Wha:
:adios:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 19, 2019, 09:24:31 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 19, 2019, 02:35:18 PM »
those notes were actually left by Mrs. Trump

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 19, 2019, 05:48:25 PM »
Remember a month ago when he butt dialed a reporter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk