Author Topic: Spiders  (Read 18895 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Spiders
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2012, 10:11:17 PM »
I can never identify spiders. I mean, most of the spiders I see look brownish, and they have 8 legs and stuff.

Same here. I just assume everything is a brown recluse that will eat my flesh and operate based on that theory. I love how they say it's easy to identify because of the 3 eyes and violin shape on its back. eff off like I'm gonna get close enough to see that crap.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: Spiders
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2012, 10:18:45 PM »
My six year old just found a black widow in the garage this week, I thought aw bullshit that's not a black widow but the exterminator confirmed the next day.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2012, 10:51:46 PM »
I hate when people say that you should allow some spiders to live in your house to control the bug population.  Guess what idiot, spiders are the scariest bug there is.  That's like saying you should let a Great White Shark live in your house to control the kitten population.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2012, 12:13:11 AM »
<------------- has a phobia that spiders will lay eggs in my ear while I am asleep.

man gooch you should be scared of this. it happens pretty much all the time. all. the. time. i mean it prob won't happen to you. or maybe it will. 50/50 probably. anyway, good luck.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2012, 02:15:15 AM »
<------------- has a phobia that spiders will lay eggs in my ear while I am asleep.

man gooch you should be scared of this. it happens pretty much all the time. all. the. time. i mean it prob won't happen to you. or maybe it will. 50/50 probably. anyway, good luck.

I can't tell if you're trying to comfort Gooch by saying he only has a 50% chance, or are just completely uninformed. It happened to my friend 3 times in one week. The doctor told him that was pretty common. I'd put the chances of that happening to the average person at about 87%.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2012, 09:33:55 AM »
I read a stat last yr that said the avg american ingests something loke 50 spiders a year.  I guess they crawl into ppls mouths while they are asleep and get swallowed.

I imagine, more often than not, this happens before they lay eggs in your ear.  I mean, when climbing, you hit the sights as you go up, not the other way around, right?

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2012, 09:21:50 AM »
LOL! She just found a Brown Recluse under the toilet seat in the bathroom. NOW she calls the exterminator to get the place sprayed.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2012, 10:27:36 AM »
LOL! She just found a Brown Recluse under the toilet seat in the bathroom. NOW she calls the exterminator to get the place sprayed.

Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2012, 10:36:38 AM »
Last night I was sitting on the couch with my laptop and I felt something crawling on my leg so I screamed and jumped up sending my laptop crashing to the floor and slapped my leg several times and shook it to make sure the spider was gone. But then I realized that it was a receipt that had fallen off the couch and tickled my leg on the way down to the floor.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 10:41:34 AM by _33 »

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2012, 10:37:01 AM »
Careful, Beantown!  Hate the thought of one of my best friends being in harm's way. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2012, 10:44:49 AM »
As long as you don't have these in your house, you should be OK.

@mikec2w

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2012, 10:47:29 AM »
Holy crap, spiderbirds scare the crap out of me.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2012, 10:51:53 AM »
Why? Are you a bird? Cause if I were a bird, they would scare the crap out of me, too.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2012, 10:58:31 AM »
Why? Are you a bird? Cause if I were a bird, they would scare the crap out of me, too.

Half bird, half spider.

No end to the havoc it could wreak.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2012, 11:05:08 AM »

Half bird, half spider.

:surprised: You mean that is only one animal in that picture?!  :runaway: I thought it was a spider that had captured a bird, now you are telling me that it is a mutant single animal that is half bird and half spider. :eek:

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2012, 11:36:13 AM »

Half bird, half spider.

:surprised: You mean that is only one animal in that picture?!  :runaway: I thought it was a spider that had captured a bird, now you are telling me that it is a mutant single animal that is half bird and half spider. :eek:

:ck: bider :ck:
@mikec2w

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2012, 11:39:54 AM »

Half bird, half spider.

I think it is fairly obvious that the bird and spider are separate creatures in the picture. It is also fairly obvious that the spider has bitten into the bird's brain, thus taking control of all of the bird's bodily functions. This allows the spider to fly where he pleases. Hopefully this is what CNS Casey was trying to say because a spider bird is just ridiculous.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2012, 12:15:24 PM »
Last night I was sitting on the couch with my laptop and I felt something crawling on my leg so I screamed and jumped up sending my laptop crashing to the floor and slapped my leg several times and shook it to make sure the spider was gone. But then I realized that it was a receipt that had fallen off the couch and tickled my leg on the way down to the floor.

I found this story to be quite adorable

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2012, 03:12:36 PM »

Half bird, half spider.

:ck: bider :ck:

spirder.      dumbass.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2012, 03:13:43 PM »
webs or nests? 

Nebs?

Wests?

Other than young children and souls, what does the spirder eat?

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2012, 03:29:40 PM »
webs or nests? 

Nebs?

Wests?

Other than young children and souls, what does the spirder eat?
Whatever it wants. Spirder don't care.

Offline kstate16

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2012, 04:28:42 PM »
Moved back home for the summer, and have never seen so many rough ridin' spiders living in a house.  I don't get it, my thousand year old shitty college house in MHK had like zero spiders. Literally, I can't remember seeing one. And I come back to my nice comfy JOCO home, and it's like Arachnophobia (great movie). 

The other day, I was getting ready for bed and I noticed something crawling on my bed. Sure enough, it was a decent sized, brown spider. Don't know if it was recluse or not, didn't take the time to look (who does anyways I just want to kill the damn thing).  Went to the bathroom to grab a bath tissue. Come back, it's rough ridin' gone  :horrorsurprise:. WTF. Like, what do you do? Still get in bed? Took me awhile to fall asleep, my effing nightmare.

Today, got in the shower and started my shower routine.  Then I notice something crawling in my loofa thing . Another goddamn spider.  What if I didn't notice this creature and started to lather myself with this poison infested loofa thing. Ugh.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2012, 04:33:02 PM »
Moved back home for the summer, and have never seen so many rough ridin' spiders living in a house.  I don't get it, my thousand year old shitty college house in MHK had like zero spiders. Literally, I can't remember seeing one. And I come back to my nice comfy JOCO home, and it's like Arachnophobia (great movie). 

The other day, I was getting ready for bed and I noticed something crawling on my bed. Sure enough, it was a decent sized, brown spider. Don't know if it was recluse or not, didn't take the time to look (who does anyways I just want to kill the damn thing).  Went to the bathroom to grab a bath tissue. Come back, it's rough ridin' gone  :horrorsurprise:. WTF. Like, what do you do? Still get in bed? Took me awhile to fall asleep, my effing nightmare.

Today, got in the shower and started my shower routine.  Then I notice something crawling in my loofa thing . Another goddamn spider.  What if I didn't notice this creature and started to lather myself with this poison infested loofa thing. Ugh.

It probably was a brown recluse if it disappeared that quickly. They like to stay in the shadows and strike in the darkness. There is no way in hell I would have slept in that bed. I would have washed the sheets and just stayed up an extra couple of hours.

If you hadn't noticed the creature in the shower, you likely would have a giant hole in your skin oozing yellow puss wherever it decided to bite you.

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2012, 04:36:13 PM »

eff that crap.  When i was about 8 i turned on the light in my room, to find a half dollar size(seemed bigger at the time) spider on my pillow. Went to kill it with a shoe, it crawled between my wall and bed. Tore the whole bed apart and couldn't find it. I slept on the couch for the next 2 days.  Still don't push my bed against any wall if possible. yeah, im weird.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2012, 04:48:23 PM »

You were going to kill it with some a tissue?! It would be right next to your hand! I usually try to drop a dictionary on them or something.