Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Guys, almost zero KU fans have ever set foot in an opposing school’s stadium. They will have no idea what they are missing.  Whatever they build, their fans will simply assume it must be the best in the league, if not the entire country.

Being the architect or general contractor for anything at KU is the easiest job in the world.

It's a little sad how true this is. Outside of a few with the will and means to travel to an away football game, they really don't comprehend how far behind they are.

I still don't believe they're going to get it completed. These cost overruns and unrealistic estimates are going to cut this whole thing down at the knees.

Two months later and my original position has only been solidified.

Five months down the road from this post and my position continues to be solidified by the actions of the powers that be in Lawrence. Unreal
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Noah smith, liar or dumbass?
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on April 19, 2024, 09:17:44 PM »
Don't millennials/genZers pretty much have to have more education? Not sure if it's just hyperbole but I keep hearing more and more stories of positions requiring a 4 yr degree when the job description quite frankly doesn't even require a full high school education.
One primary source anecdote: Mrs BAC (works for Satan in O&G) mentioned that they have job openings for admins. She also noted that all of the current admins... Most of which have been working there between 15-20 years, are not qualified for the new hire admin positions they are looking to fill
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by Kid In the Hall on April 19, 2024, 08:58:52 PM »
If you beat the crap out of your wife, guessing you probably don't have a whole lot of scruples when it comes to recruiting...
I will also note that while it looks like she's rolling a joint (a very KU activity), she's actually sewing.
She always been one for charity so it makes sense.
I am starting to come around to Dax and Jesse Waters notion that Swift is a deep state plant...
Don't be jealous, bruv, that the most famous person on the planet is repping KU.
YouTube shorts? Pull yourself together man.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10